Anti-Gunners, Gunning For Mall Shooting Hero.

And again....when you turn 55, you get put on waiting lists after paying taxes all those years.......

In the UK, you see your doctor when ill, free of charge. You go to hospital when ill, free of charge.

Most Americans can't afford to do that.

Again, another fairly tale. It all boils down to what the procedure/illness is. Something routine can wait a while, because as more urgent procedures appear, the no urgent stuff gets delayed. But again, speed things up by paying for bits, and it's cheap as chips, unlike America.

What's it called when you have pay thousands because your expensive Obama policy only covers a fraction of it? Deductibles or something? That's alien to us in the UK because it's free.

It can? Why then do we have Canadians by the truckload coming to the USA for cancer treatments?

Set up a healthcare thread. I think Canada is connected to North America.

Yeah, same healthcare that you are crowing about.

Your problem is you are screwed, you can't just hop over our border and use our healthcare system.

They can. And do.

Hell, one wing of Renown hospital in Reno is jokingly called the Canadian wing!

Yeah, same healthcare that you are crowing about.

Your problem is you are screwed, you can't just hop over our border and use our healthcare system.

They can. And do.

Hell, one wing of Renown hospital in Reno is jokingly called the Canadian wing!
You need to set up a healthcare thread, fuckwit

You need to not keep deflecting.
The thread is about a mall shooting, you're harping on about healthcare. You call it deflecting, it's called, "Stop derailing you fucking bellend Westwall". If you want to derail, start a thread on healthcare in the healthcare section. Even a fucktard Democrat with a dildo up his arse can grasp that.

The thread is about a mall shooting, you're harping on about healthcare. You call it deflecting, it's called, "Stop derailing you fucking bellend Westwall". If you want to derail, start a thread on healthcare in the healthcare section. Even a fucktard Democrat with a dildo up his arse can grasp that.

YOU interjected healthcare, silly boi.

Now you want to deflect because you got your ass handed to you.

To have an insurrection, you need the makings of an insurrection. When Lefties believe Trump was the instigator, but he asked everyone to march peacefully via his speech and Twitter tweets, and the crowd didn't take weapons, then it just all boils down to the fact that you just desperately wanted it to have been an insurrection.

Can I suggest you grab a dictionary and find out what insurrection means. Granted, Trump was pissed at not winning and his hissy fit led to a march. But just like most marches, crowd mentality spills over into violence. Being invited through the Capitol gates whilst Pelosi was getting the camera crew set up in her office to cry wolf, points the finger at Dems banking on an insurrection.

Yet another Lefty nothingburger relegated to the bin.

Trump is going to be charged with Insurrection today honey. I understand you not wanting it to be called an insurrection. It's like a person who tries to kill you asking the court to only charge you with assault and not what they really should be charging you with and that's attempted murder.

The House committee investigating the insurrection will make its final case to the public about Donald Trump's effort to overturn the presidential election.

The House committee investigating the Capitol riot will make its final public presentation Monday about the unprecedented effort by Donald Trump to overturn the results of the presidential election he lost in 2020. The committee has called it an “attempted coup” that warrants criminal prosecution from the Justice Department.

Trump should never be able to run for President ever again. Got it?

The committee is expected to make both criminal and civil referrals against the former president and his allies, who, according to lawmakers, broke the law or committed ethical violations.

Hey stupid, imagine if Democrats attempted what Trump tried. Just imagine. Can you? I can imaging what a hypocrite you'd be.

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., said Sunday that he believes Trump committed multiple crimes. Pointing specifically to insurrection, Schiff said that “if you look at Donald Trump’s acts and you match them up against the statute, it’s a pretty good match.”

Now attack Schiff! You partisan hack.

“This is someone who in multiple ways tried to pressure state officials to find votes that didn’t exist, this is someone who tried to interfere with a joint session, even inciting a mob to attack the Capitol,” Schiff told CNN’s “State of the Union.” “If that’s not criminal then I don’t know what it is.”

He's right. If what trump did isn't criminal, I don't know what is either.

It will roughly mirror the series of public hearings the committee held in the summer that detailed the various facets of the investigation, including the role of extremist groups in the violence on Jan. 6, Trump’s attempt to enlist the Justice Department in his schemes and Trump’s coordination with GOP lawmakers to overturn the election results.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Uhhh No.
The Democrats in the House will send a "criminal referral" to the DOJ today.
It carries absolutely ZERO legal weight.

You have been duped by their political thearter - as they intended.
What a political hack you are. Certainly you are no patriot.

Five Proud Boys face seditious conspiracy charges over their role in the insurrection on Jan. 6. The trial may shed new light on their plot — and their ties to the GOP.

Roger Stone is currently the Proud Boys’ closest known ally to the White House, and the expected testimony from Bertino and Donohoe could reveal more about that relationship, and further implicate Trump’s right-hand man.

Why can't you Republicans see it? Roger Stone started a riot in 2000 to get the Florida recount stopped. Fast forward 20 years and he's involved in the Jan insurrection?

And this is okay with you?

President Trump issued dozens more pardons on Wednesday evening to many wealthy and well-connected convicts with ties to his innermost circles, including former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Republican operative Roger Stone and Charles Kushner, the father-in-law of Ivanka Trump.

Do you understand this Roger Stone should be executed? And Trump should be in prison but we will accept it if he just can't ever run for President again.

I'm sorry you do not like the fact Pelosi's "criminal referral" has ZERO legal weight, and that you were duped by their pilitical theater, but there's nothing I can do about it.

The Jan 6 commission is just another example of how the (D)ishonest prey upon the emotions of the ignorat; you are proof it worked..

I'm sorry you do not like the fact Pelosi's "criminal referral" has ZERO legal weight, and that you were duped by their pilitical theater, but there's nothing I can do about it.

The Jan 6 commission is just another example of how the (D)ishonest prey upon the emotions of the ignorat; you are proof it worked..
Just wait for the Proud Boys trial in January. They were coordinating with Trump's right hand man Roger Stone. Roger does Trump's dirty work. It's why Trump pardoned that criminal. After the Proud Boy Trials, Roger might go back to jail and not have Trump to pardon him.

The government has so much evidence. You'll see.

Just wait for the Proud Boys trial in January.
Irrelevant to the fact Pelosi's "criminal referral" has ZERO legal weight, and that you were duped by their pilitical theater, but there's nothing I can do about it.

The Jan 6 commission is just another example of how the (D)ishonest prey upon the emotions of the ignorant ; you are proof it worked..

Yes and back then Jerry Jones would have proudly told you he was a Democrat. Today he's a Republican. Because of Civil Rights. The Southern Strategy turned guys like Jones into Republicans.

The Southern Strategy is a lie.....as has been shown to you idiots over and over again.

Five Proud Boys face seditious conspiracy charges over their role in the insurrection on Jan. 6. The trial may shed new light on their plot — and their ties to the GOP.

Roger Stone is currently the Proud Boys’ closest known ally to the White House, and the expected testimony from Bertino and Donohoe could reveal more about that relationship, and further implicate Trump’s right-hand man.

Why can't you Republicans see it? Roger Stone started a riot in 2000 to get the Florida recount stopped. Fast forward 20 years and he's involved in the Jan insurrection?

And this is okay with you?

President Trump issued dozens more pardons on Wednesday evening to many wealthy and well-connected convicts with ties to his innermost circles, including former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Republican operative Roger Stone and Charles Kushner, the father-in-law of Ivanka Trump.

Do you understand this Roger Stone should be executed? And Trump should be in prison but we will accept it if he just can't ever run for President again.

They face a show trial in a democrat party controlled city....

Irrelevant to the fact Pelosi's "criminal referral" has ZERO legal weight, and that you were duped by their pilitical theater, but there's nothing I can do about it.

The Jan 6 commission is just another example of how the (D)ishonest prey upon the emotions of the ignorant ; you are proof it worked..
I can't believe you can look at all the evidence and just write it off as a witch hunt.

Trump will no doubt go down as the most INfamous man in American politics when this is all said and done.

Please don't assume Trump would have done what Washington did and turn down the offer to be king. He tried. Miserably.

I can't believe you can look at all the evidence and just write it off as a witch hunt.
Irrelevant to the fact Pelosi's "criminal referral" has ZERO legal weight, and that you were duped by their political theater

Forum List

Back