Anti-Gay Pizzeria Says God 'Has Blessed Us' With Over $800,000 For 'Standing Up'

Decent people???? Uh, its these so called "small towns" as you put it that hosts some of the most backwardess homophobic racist creatures on the planet. Mayberry it ain't!!

Bigot ignorant response. How utterly amazing.

I''ll tell you whats absolutely amazing, here it Easter and both you and I and the other simplistic nuts are all here bickering over a slice of fuckin pizza some racist redneck won't give to the gay guy....now that's amazing....church anyone?

Gay is a race?

Yeah and he/she calls us ignorant.

Oh, I don't just call you ignorant, I know your ignorant...own it and then keep it moving!!

"your ignorant" ?

:lmao: you can't make this up! :lmao:

I'm a 300 pound chain smoking black btch with a attitude who worships the ground Obama walks on...next stupid fkkken comment?

This explains a lot.

Oh, so now your racist against fat black women? Where's my check???

funny-fat-women-choice-man-140x140.jpg

Bigot ignorant response. How utterly amazing.

I''ll tell you whats absolutely amazing, here it Easter and both you and I and the other simplistic nuts are all here bickering over a slice of fuckin pizza some racist redneck won't give to the gay guy....now that's amazing....church anyone?

Gay is a race?

Oh, I don't just call you ignorant, I know your ignorant...own it and then keep it moving!!

"your ignorant" ?

I's a educated woman, why the hate????

It was in the trial? Look fool you're fooling nobody...so stop trying

THC was the only thing in the Autopsy reports, which is mj....fool!!

While you're acting like a fool I proved he was into PCP style drugs. Nice try though.....fool

Forget about the transcripts, they can say anything, fool...google the autopsy results.....THC was all that was found, not get a fuckin life and eat your bunny for easter!!

LMAO His own texts confirms he was into PCP style drugs, fool. Gawd you're ignorant. The wannabe thug Traygone died like a thug wannabe. No loss and society is better off.

When I was 17 I tried cocaine and weed. Had I been murdered at 17, I would have been busted.....but at 57????? Regardless of what the kid said or may or may not have taken in his short life...the night he was STALKED BY THAT FAT RACIST MURDERED, THE KID HAD SMALL TRACES OF THC IN HIS BODY, NOW EITHER DEAL WITH FACTS OR SHUT THE HELL UP, YOUR STARTING TO BECOME ANNOYING like a house View attachment 39069
How the hell did you make it to 57 being this stupid? You've avoided Darwin's theory this long? Must be a record.

So you're allowed to spout crap but nobody else is?

She is also allowed to donate who she wants to but she holds you in contempt for donating to anything she does think is worthy.

Typical liberal nutter.

Donating to haters, murderers, and rapist....you bet I think its unworthy and so does GOD!!!

Which haters, murderers, and rapists are you talking about?

Uh, go find a mirror and then lets talk!!

View attachment 39068

Who did I donate to that was a hater, mud ever or rapist? I love how you make accusations but can't back it up. Lefty liars, got to love the whack jobs.

????? could you please translate that into english?

It was an obvious publicity stunt, since they don't cater to weddings anyways. They intended to make a lot of money off people's stupidity, and it worked. Just not in the way they intended.

It was obviously a stupid reporter asking a stupid questions and the militants on the left reacted like idiots.

Traygone was into PCP style drugs, he owned up to drinking what they call "lean" or "purple drank"

And of course you know this because?????? Don't tell me, the night Zimmy murdered him, you and he had a text messaging war going on, gotcha!!
View attachment 39065

Again the lie about a murder. Lefty nutters can't tell the truth.

Prove me wrong...or shut up!!

Zimmerman was acquitted, therefore not a murderer.

OJ was acquitted too, so was every southern redneck in the south during the 60's that murdered, Emmit Til, Medgar Evers and 3 little black girls....and your point?

You are lying calling Zimmerman a murderer, keep lying and I'll continue to bring out your lies.

THC was the only thing in the Autopsy reports, which is mj....fool!!

While you're acting like a fool I proved he was into PCP style drugs. Nice try though.....fool

Forget about the transcripts, they can say anything, fool...google the autopsy results.....THC was all that was found, not get a fuckin life and eat your bunny for easter!!

LMAO His own texts confirms he was into PCP style drugs, fool. Gawd you're ignorant. The wannabe thug Traygone died like a thug wannabe. No loss and society is better off.

When I was 17 I tried cocaine and weed. Had I been murdered at 17, I would have been busted.....but at 57????? Regardless of what the kid said or may or may not have taken in his short life...the night he was STALKED BY THAT FAT RACIST MURDERED, THE KID HAD SMALL TRACES OF THC IN HIS BODY, NOW EITHER DEAL WITH FACTS OR SHUT THE HELL UP, YOUR STARTING TO BECOME ANNOYING like a house View attachment 39069
How the hell did you make it to 57 being this stupid? You've avoided Darwin's theory this long? Must be a record.

You've avoided Darwin's theory this long? Must be a record...its not a record, but I think Itunes has it on CD....by the way, who sings: You've avoided Darwin's theory this long? Taylor Swift?

upload_2015-4-5_19-0-13.jpeg

Huzzah! The great and omni-benevolent God Almighty has showered rewards on this brave pizzeria for hating teh gheys! What a kind and loving God we have! Do his good work and ye shall be rewarded!

starving%20children.jpg

darfur_child_starving.jpg

hungry-child-1.jpg
Since you aren't helping you think they should all have been aborted right?

My sentiments exactly....the thing about conservatives, these christian family value loons, would starve a child to death if they could, just to save tax dollars....all the while protesting women who seek abortions. In short, they love a child while in the womb, but hate on the child who don't have food, they're such hypocrites, really they are. With so many antil abortion lunatics in the country and thier so called family values, every single child needing....should have. But these fools are all talk and no action....unless its a tax deduction and in the headlines.
And that's thee problem with you people. Your idea of action is taxing someone else, never yourselves of course, to do something. Our idea of doing something is actually getting off your ass with your own time, effort and money and doing something. You worthless ass people are all about doing as long as someone else is doing and paying not you. You're pathetic.

(sigh)....thus far...we've debated, taxes, gays, muslims, poor 3rd world country kids, treyvon and rabbits.....all because some racist didn't want to give the gay a slice of pizza!!
And you still keep going with the lie they refused to serve anyone a pizza. That seems to be a re-ocurring problem you have.

I'm a 300 pound chain smoking black btch with a attitude who worships the ground Obama walks on...next stupid fkkken comment?

This explains a lot.

I don't care for loud mouth idiots of any sex, weight or color. I dislike you all equally.

And? You want what? a gift certificate, award

Gay is a race?

"your ignorant" ?

I don't hate, I laugh at the ignorant, so I laugh a lot at you.

She is also allowed to donate who she wants to but she holds you in contempt for donating to anything she does think is worthy.

Typical liberal nutter.

Donating to haters, murderers, and rapist....you bet I think its unworthy and so does GOD!!!

Which haters, murderers, and rapists are you talking about?

Uh, go find a mirror and then lets talk!!

View attachment 39068

Who did I donate to that was a hater, mud ever or rapist? I love how you make accusations but can't back it up. Lefty liars, got to love the whack jobs.

????? could you please translate that into english?

Once again, who did I donate to that was a hater. a murderer, or a rapist?

Please let me know, but I know lefty nutters like you will either avoid or lie.

Gay is a race?

"your ignorant" ?

When you're (note the usage) as hate filled as you obviously are, people are going to mock you. When you're (again note the proper usage) as stupid as you clearly are, you think everything is racist when it's truly not.

You're just too stupid to understand.

This explains a lot.

I don't care for loud mouth idiots of any sex, weight or color. I dislike you all equally.

If I were to get an award from you I know for sure it would have to come from a tax payer funded government program because you're too lazy and worthless to do it on your own.

This explains a lot.

If I were to get an award from you I know for sure it would have to come from a tax payer funded government program because you're too lazy and worthless to do it on your own.

Don't be surprised if tigerred took credit as if the money actually came from her pocket. That's how her kind works. They see how much they can get the government to force from someone else then act as if the money came from them because they supported the laws that mandated it be taken.

Gay is a race?

"your ignorant" ?

I smell troll. Race, gender, age, weight unknown...but definitely troll.

Good for you. You are giving money to those you WANT to give money to. Why criticize others for doing the same?

Because being Zimmered is a dig, its not coming from a good place and you know it. I could give a **** what these racist do, I just find it yet another attempt by the cra cra's of this nation, to rubber stamp murder and bigotry and I don't like it.

So again, you give to who you want to give to, why is it wrong for others to do the same?

That's how people like Tiggered operate. You either have to do it the way they do it or you're wrong in their eyes. They can do and supporting something you disagree with and it's OK with them. However, you do it another way than they would and suddenly it's wrong to do so.

And you can say this with a straight face, can you? 99.99% of all the conservatives that post here, all hate on liberals for doing things their way and not the conservatives way LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...but I'm the damned hypocrite??? LOLOLOLOLOLOL GTFOOH

As a Conservative, I don't care if you do it my way. However, it's clear when people don't do thing the way you think, you consider them bigots. The term bigot doesn't mean someone not doing it the way you like. However, that's how you use the term.
Do what the way you like? Oh because Christians do not want to serve somebody at a ceremony. What happened to the customer is always right? Hmm nobody is requiring anybody to do anything that is not a normal transaction in that persons normal business.
"Anti-Gay Pizzeria Says God 'Has Blessed Us' With Over $800,000 For 'Standing Up'"

'Standing up' for ignorance, hate, and bigotry, not for 'religious rights.'

Standing up for their religious beliefs is ignorance, hatred or bigotry to an ignorant bigoted hater like you.
Religious beliefs....religious beliefs....hmm so gays are stopping christians from going to church? Believing in christ? Gays are stopping christians from praying? And gays are stopping Christians from reading the bible? Gays are trying to make christians gay? What right or belief are they taking away? Oh the belief of serving somebody that is a paying customer. I see.... I must have missed that in the 10 commandments.

It isn't in the Ten Commandments dipshit!
Congratulations.....ding ding ding.....you just won the award for most idiotic post I have read so far today!!!!!

Again as my ironic post stated where in the bible does it tell you to persecute people whom you disagree? Old Testament says kill any person that has had sexual relations with another man....so go kill them. Be a good christian and kill the gays....but if you tell me the New Testament trumps the old......then why the heck are you even using Old Testament scripture? " oh but we are not persecuting we just don't like them and we don't want to serve them". Ok so basically what I have learned from all these posts by supposed christians that you all are not christians at all but christian posers. Most of you have never read the bible and just use certain scripture to push whatever agenda you believe at the time.........

You can say I am full of shit and a dipshit but if that was the case then there would not be 20 thousand goddamn denominations in the christian community....20 thousand....lol. So that tells me you christian posers just change what you want and claim it is a religion/denomination! Whatever! your all wrong but if you are right....or whomever is right out of the numerous denominations. Then have fun in heaven because wherever you are would be my hell!!!lol so in essence I guess I would end up in heaven lol at least your 20k versions of it!

Forum List

Back