Anti-Gay Pizzeria Says God 'Has Blessed Us' With Over $800,000 For 'Standing Up'

Gay is a race?

Yeah and he/she calls us ignorant.

Oh, I don't just call you ignorant, I know your ignorant...own it and then keep it moving!!

And I know that you don't know how to use an apostrophe!

Stop the punctuation abuse! It's a crime against humanity.

......and you, thus far, you've managed, to comprehend each and every intent on word, I imposed...someone is obviously either paying attention or is to stupid to give a shit.

I've had years of practice reading lunatic posts from better moonbats than you, my dear.

You make me miss truthmattersnot. At least she was rather amusing, although not intentionally.

What happened to her? Yaw got her banned? Cowards!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when you can supply 4 frist class plane tickets and accomidations at the best hotels until I can find a job in the Bahamas...until then, up yours!!

I think you'd get more benefit from spelling and grammar lessons.

Just sayin'.
When people start making spelling and grammatical errors it usually means that they are pissed off and typing faster than they can think.

LOLOLOLOL...at every single forum site that I have been privy to be on, before they kicked my black ass off......this is how it goes...when you can no longer handle me...you start with the gramm error attacks, I mean its almost predictable how this is all gonna turn out...LOLOLOLOLOL, This is really getting wierd...yaw are all the same....LOLOLOLOLO.....I can see the hand writing on the walls...its been nice...LOLOLOLOLOL

I was right. You are just here to get another notch on your Banned Belt.

LOLOLOLOLO...seriously? I mean who wants to start fresh every other month or so. If I really want to go crazy, this one Nazi site is the place to go....listen, I don't want to get banned, I just don't want you nuts to think I'm a pushover. I'm hear to protect Obama, gays, blacks and the oppressed. (sigh) I am after all, superblackchic!!

upload_2015-4-5_18-26-9.jpeg

There is a pattern here. If one tries to disassociate or defend themselves against a protected minority "victim" group of the Left, they are demonized and attacked. Like this christian pizzeria owner being attacked for not serving a hypothetical gay wedding, Zimmerman for defending himself against the criminal thug trayvon martin, or Israel defending itself against islamic terrorists.

They have cobbled together a coalition of millitant homos, race baiting blacks, and anti-semitic muslims. I don't think it will stand much longer before these nuts start fighting each other. Jockeying for who is the most "oppressed victim"

LOLOLOL, yeah like them nuts in Congress...tea party vs conservatives jockeying? Gotcha!! LOLOLOLO Oh and miss me on this thug Treyvon shit, he was murdered you ass ho!!

Trayvon was a violent, drug abusing, thug who was killed by someone in self-defense.

It's disgusting that morons like you exploit his death.

Schooling idiots like you is not exploiting. What is exploiting are morons like you who support murderers and finance them. And just for the record you simp, weed is not a drug.
Weed is a drug.
the dried leaves and female flowers of the hempplant, used in cigarette form as a narcotic orhallucinogen.
Marijuana Define Marijuana at Dictionary.com
Narcotics and hallucinogens are drugs.

Weed is what Treyvon used and trust me, I have never seen anyone high do stupid shit but eat and laugh and sleep.

Traygone was into PCP style drugs, he owned up to drinking what they call "lean" or "purple drank"

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when you can supply 4 frist class plane tickets and accomidations at the best hotels until I can find a job in the Bahamas...until then, up yours!!

Just sayin'.
When people start making spelling and grammatical errors it usually means that they are pissed off and typing faster than they can think.

LOLOLOLOL...at every single forum site that I have been privy to be on, before they kicked my black ass off......this is how it goes...when you can no longer handle me...you start with the gramm error attacks, I mean its almost predictable how this is all gonna turn out...LOLOLOLOLOL, This is really getting wierd...yaw are all the same....LOLOLOLOLO.....I can see the hand writing on the walls...its been nice...LOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLO...seriously? I mean who wants to start fresh every other month or so. If I really want to go crazy, this one Nazi site is the place to go....listen, I don't want to get banned, I just don't want you nuts to think I'm a pushover. I'm hear to protect Obama, gays, blacks and the oppressed. (sigh) I am after all, superblackchic!!

View attachment 39064

Yes, I'm sure you are quite the Social Justice Warrior, reclining in your wheezing Baraolounger and gobbling whatever it is you eat for kicks between posts.

LOLOLOL, yeah like them nuts in Congress...tea party vs conservatives jockeying? Gotcha!! LOLOLOLO Oh and miss me on this thug Treyvon shit, he was murdered you ass ho!!

Trayvon was a violent, drug abusing, thug who was killed by someone in self-defense.

Schooling idiots like you is not exploiting. What is exploiting are morons like you who support murderers and finance them. And just for the record you simp, weed is not a drug.
Weed is a drug.
the dried leaves and female flowers of the hempplant, used in cigarette form as a narcotic orhallucinogen.

Weed is what Treyvon used and trust me, I have never seen anyone high do stupid shit but eat and laugh and sleep.
Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled
Study Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled CBS Seattle

Because they fell asleep or something....but show me a violent mj user case else shut up!!

"Anti-Gay Pizzeria Says God 'Has Blessed Us' With Over $800,000 For 'Standing Up'"

'Standing up' for ignorance, hate, and bigotry, not for 'religious rights.'

Standing up for their religious beliefs is ignorance, hatred or bigotry to an ignorant bigoted hater like you.
Religious beliefs....religious beliefs....hmm so gays are stopping christians from going to church? Believing in christ? Gays are stopping christians from praying? And gays are stopping Christians from reading the bible? Gays are trying to make christians gay? What right or belief are they taking away? Oh the belief of serving somebody that is a paying customer. I see.... I must have missed that in the 10 commandments.

It isn't in the Ten Commandments dipshit!

Weed is a drug.

Traygone was into PCP style drugs, he owned up to drinking what they call "lean" or "purple drank"

And of course you know this because?????? Don't tell me, the night Zimmy murdered him, you and he had a text messaging war going on, gotcha!!
upload_2015-4-5_18-31-18.jpeg

Just sayin'.

View attachment 39064

Yes, I'm sure you are quite the Social Justice Warrior, reclining in your wheezing Baraolounger and gobbling whatever it is you eat for kicks between posts.

(sigh), listen, If you check out all the post I have personally wrote, like ants to shit hills, you morons come a flockin....admit, you love Tigerred, the social warrior and want to be just like me someday.....LOLO
upload_2015-4-5_18-33-14.jpeg

Weed is a drug.

And of course you know this because?????? Don't tell me, the night Zimmy murdered him, you and he had a text messaging war going on, gotcha!!
View attachment 39065

It was in the trial? Look fool you're fooling nobody...so stop trying

Weed is a drug.

View attachment 39065

Hmmmm... I think you might be the Banned Member Grace.

Weed is a drug.

View attachment 39065

THC was the only thing in the Autopsy reports, which is mj....fool!!

Weed is a drug.

View attachment 39065

While you're acting like a fool I proved he was into PCP style drugs. Nice try though.....fool

Weed is a drug.

View attachment 39065

Hmmmm... I think you might be the Banned Member Grace.

Huh? Listen, I'm Tigerred and
upload_2015-4-5_18-38-56.jpeg

View attachment 39065

While you're acting like a fool I proved he was into PCP style drugs. Nice try though.....fool

Forget about the transcripts, they can say anything, fool...google the autopsy results.....THC was all that was found, not get a fuckin life and eat your bunny for easter!!

Lets see...uhmmmmm.....during the dark ages, after you emerged from the caves, it was the sun that scared the hell out of you, until you figured it out, then it was witches and innocent people were crucified for it, then it was of course of darkies, so we were enslaved for 200 plus years, next it was the commies, so career and lives were ruined, next it was Obama and now the Muslims.....uh....and you're what the world called the Master race????? Cowards and lunatic, the whole lot of you, just yellow cowards!!
If you don't like America or Western Civilization, you are happy to leave and go to some more enlightened location, like Somalia. They are black and muslim, you can double up on the diversity there. Also, get off your internet, since it was created by bigoted white men and stop posting your leftie garbage.

Tell you what, when you start paying my bills, then I'll consider your advice, until then, shut up!!
So you're allowed to spout crap but nobody else is?

She is also allowed to donate who she wants to but she holds you in contempt for donating to anything she does think is worthy.

Typical liberal nutter.

Donating to haters, murderers, and rapist....you bet I think its unworthy and so does GOD!!!

Which haters, murderers, and rapists are you talking about?

LOLOLOLOLOL.....Well, it seems as though the Indiana based anti-gay Pizza joint, has been Zimmered.......when I say Zimmered, I'm speaking of course of ol George Z, who murdered the black kid, and suddenly had all this money from haters pouring in for support.....just to stick it to the family and minorities and once again, the Zimmer brood is at it again.....but for those of us who are accepting and allowing only GOD to be our judge....be patient. If we are to ever learn anything throughout the history of the world and nationally.......the wheels of change stops for no one.

Hatred never ever wins, just pick up a history book someday. Good bye Anti-gay Pizzeria, your days are numbered.

I don't think any one claimed they were hateful. Unlike your post clearly is. However, with 800,000 in their pockets, I would have to say the joke is on you.

If you don't like America or Western Civilization, you are happy to leave and go to some more enlightened location, like Somalia. They are black and muslim, you can double up on the diversity there. Also, get off your internet, since it was created by bigoted white men and stop posting your leftie garbage.

Tell you what, when you start paying my bills, then I'll consider your advice, until then, shut up!!

She is also allowed to donate who she wants to but she holds you in contempt for donating to anything she does think is worthy.

Typical liberal nutter.

Donating to haters, murderers, and rapist....you bet I think its unworthy and so does GOD!!!

Uh, go find a mirror and then lets talk!!

upload_2015-4-5_18-41-25.jpeg

Typical liberal nutter.

I'll go with The New Black Panthers....

LOLOLOLOLOL.....Well, it seems as though the Indiana based anti-gay Pizza joint, has been Zimmered.......when I say Zimmered, I'm speaking of course of ol George Z, who murdered the black kid, and suddenly had all this money from haters pouring in for support.....just to stick it to the family and minorities and once again, the Zimmer brood is at it again.....but for those of us who are accepting and allowing only GOD to be our judge....be patient. If we are to ever learn anything throughout the history of the world and nationally.......the wheels of change stops for no one.

Hatred never ever wins, just pick up a history book someday. Good bye Anti-gay Pizzeria, your days are numbered.

I don't think any one claimed they were hateful. Unlike your post clearly is. However, with 800,000 in their pockets, I would have to say the joke is on you.

800 grand for hate, not bad, but eternal life is priceless, I'd rather have that, cause money can't get you to heaven!!

Forum List

Back