Deputy 'inadvertently' shoots suspect

Teddy Pollins

Feb 26, 2015
Deputy inadvertently shoots suspect - CNN.com
This is just another example of why tasers shouldn't be used as compliance weapons. The guy was on the ground, but not complying with police requests to put his hands behind his back. Just hold him until he complies. It'll only take a few more minutes.
Tasers should be used when a person poses a threat to the public or an officer. As a compliance weapon, tasers are actually being used as a substitute for police training.
It is my opinion.

This is just another example of why tasers shouldn't be used as compliance weapons. The guy was on the ground, but not complying with police requests to put his hands behind his back. Just hold him until he complies. It'll only take a few more minutes.
Tasers should be used when a person poses a threat to the public or an officer. As a compliance weapon, tasers are actually being used as a substitute for police training.
It is my opinion.
Cops are low-life POS. They'll use anything they feel like using. It's common knowledge that they basically have Carte Blanche to do as they wish. How many cops are in our prisons and jails? Our courts give them a free pass 99% of the time. They can murder, steal, rape, take bribes, engage in brutality, and just about anything else, and walk free. Could you or I get by with what cops get by with? I doubt it very seriously. It's a Brotherhood. They lie for each other, and cover each other's dirt. How many cops rat out other cops? And, cops refuse to clean up their own profession in order to stop the bad publicity and headlines. Oh, lets not forget the revenue generating quota tickets. A badge and a gun makes them KING of the streets, and they know it.

Yep. Tragic and unacceptable. The Oakland officer did the same thing. He got charged with manslaughter and did a few years. This guy probably will too. Cant argue he doesnt deserve it. Its an error that just cant occur and its why ive never liked tasers.

It is my opinion.
Cops are low-life POS. They'll use anything they feel like using. It's common knowledge that they basically have Carte Blanche to do as they wish. How many cops are in our prisons and jails? Our courts give them a free pass 99% of the time. They can murder, steal, rape, take bribes, engage in brutality, and just about anything else, and walk free. Could you or I get by with what cops get by with? I doubt it very seriously. It's a Brotherhood. They lie for each other, and cover each other's dirt. How many cops rat out other cops? And, cops refuse to clean up their own profession in order to stop the bad publicity and headlines. Oh, lets not forget the revenue generating quota tickets. A badge and a gun makes them KING of the streets, and they know it.
I am sure Dallas, GA would be a wonderful place to live without cops.

You'd be safer than anywhere in the world.

Dallas GA crime rates and statistics - NeighborhoodScout

It is my opinion.
I am sure Dallas, GA would be a wonderful place to live without cops.

You'd be safer than anywhere in the world.

Dallas GA crime rates and statistics - NeighborhoodScout
Every city NEEDS cops. Cops are very necessary. Cops are vital to our society. No town or community would be safe without them. So, why make a silly remark saying my city would be safer without cops? I'm sure that Dallas, Georgia NEEDS cops just as much as any city in America. Care to explain your comment?

Forum List

Back