Anti-Gay Pizzeria Says God 'Has Blessed Us' With Over $800,000 For 'Standing Up'

Because being Zimmered is a dig, its not coming from a good place and you know it. I could give a **** what these racist do, I just find it yet another attempt by the cra cra's of this nation, to rubber stamp murder and bigotry and I don't like it.

So again, you give to who you want to give to, why is it wrong for others to do the same?

That's how people like Tiggered operate. You either have to do it the way they do it or you're wrong in their eyes. They can do and supporting something you disagree with and it's OK with them. However, you do it another way than they would and suddenly it's wrong to do so.

And you can say this with a straight face, can you? 99.99% of all the conservatives that post here, all hate on liberals for doing things their way and not the conservatives way LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...but I'm the damned hypocrite??? LOLOLOLOLOLOL GTFOOH

As a Conservative, I don't care if you do it my way. However, it's clear when people don't do thing the way you think, you consider them bigots. The term bigot doesn't mean someone not doing it the way you like. However, that's how you use the term.
Do what the way you like? Oh because Christians do not want to serve somebody at a ceremony. What happened to the customer is always right? Hmm nobody is requiring anybody to do anything that is not a normal transaction in that persons normal business.
"Anti-Gay Pizzeria Says God 'Has Blessed Us' With Over $800,000 For 'Standing Up'"

'Standing up' for ignorance, hate, and bigotry, not for 'religious rights.'

Standing up for their religious beliefs is ignorance, hatred or bigotry to an ignorant bigoted hater like you.
Religious beliefs....religious beliefs....hmm so gays are stopping christians from going to church? Believing in christ? Gays are stopping christians from praying? And gays are stopping Christians from reading the bible? Gays are trying to make christians gay? What right or belief are they taking away? Oh the belief of serving somebody that is a paying customer. I see.... I must have missed that in the 10 commandments.

It isn't in the Ten Commandments dipshit!
Congratulations.....ding ding ding.....you just won the award for most idiotic post I have read so far today!!!!!

Again as my ironic post stated where in the bible does it tell you to persecute people whom you disagree? Old Testament says kill any person that has had sexual relations with another man....so go kill them. Be a good christian and kill the gays....but if you tell me the New Testament trumps the old......then why the heck are you even using Old Testament scripture? " oh but we are not persecuting we just don't like them and we don't want to serve them". Ok so basically what I have learned from all these posts by supposed christians that you all are not christians at all but christian posers. Most of you have never read the bible and just use certain scripture to push whatever agenda you believe at the time.........

You can say I am full of shit and a dipshit but if that was the case then there would not be 20 thousand goddamn denominations in the christian community....20 thousand....lol. So that tells me you christian posers just change what you want and claim it is a religion/denomination! Whatever! your all wrong but if you are right....or whomever is right out of the numerous denominations. Then have fun in heaven because wherever you are would be my hell!!!lol so in essence I guess I would end up in heaven lol at least your 20k versions of it!

I don't use Old Testament scripture. I've read the Bible and what it says in the OT about this issue is expressed much the same way in the NT.

I'll have fun in heaven because people like you that claim you know what the Bible teaches won't be there. It won't be like hell where you are, it will be hell.

Because being Zimmered is a dig, its not coming from a good place and you know it. I could give a **** what these racist do, I just find it yet another attempt by the cra cra's of this nation, to rubber stamp murder and bigotry and I don't like it.

So again, you give to who you want to give to, why is it wrong for others to do the same?

That's how people like Tiggered operate. You either have to do it the way they do it or you're wrong in their eyes. They can do and supporting something you disagree with and it's OK with them. However, you do it another way than they would and suddenly it's wrong to do so.

And you can say this with a straight face, can you? 99.99% of all the conservatives that post here, all hate on liberals for doing things their way and not the conservatives way LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...but I'm the damned hypocrite??? LOLOLOLOLOLOL GTFOOH

As a Conservative, I don't care if you do it my way. However, it's clear when people don't do thing the way you think, you consider them bigots. The term bigot doesn't mean someone not doing it the way you like. However, that's how you use the term.
Do what the way you like? Oh because Christians do not want to serve somebody at a ceremony. What happened to the customer is always right? Hmm nobody is requiring anybody to do anything that is not a normal transaction in that persons normal business.
"Anti-Gay Pizzeria Says God 'Has Blessed Us' With Over $800,000 For 'Standing Up'"

Standing up for their religious beliefs is ignorance, hatred or bigotry to an ignorant bigoted hater like you.
Religious beliefs....religious beliefs....hmm so gays are stopping christians from going to church? Believing in christ? Gays are stopping christians from praying? And gays are stopping Christians from reading the bible? Gays are trying to make christians gay? What right or belief are they taking away? Oh the belief of serving somebody that is a paying customer. I see.... I must have missed that in the 10 commandments.

Congratulations.....ding ding ding.....you just won the award for most idiotic post I have read so far today!!!!!

Again as my ironic post stated where in the bible does it tell you to persecute people whom you disagree? Old Testament says kill any person that has had sexual relations with another man....so go kill them. Be a good christian and kill the gays....but if you tell me the New Testament trumps the old......then why the heck are you even using Old Testament scripture? " oh but we are not persecuting we just don't like them and we don't want to serve them". Ok so basically what I have learned from all these posts by supposed christians that you all are not christians at all but christian posers. Most of you have never read the bible and just use certain scripture to push whatever agenda you believe at the time.........

You can say I am full of shit and a dipshit but if that was the case then there would not be 20 thousand goddamn denominations in the christian community....20 thousand....lol. So that tells me you christian posers just change what you want and claim it is a religion/denomination! Whatever! your all wrong but if you are right....or whomever is right out of the numerous denominations. Then have fun in heaven because wherever you are would be my hell!!!lol so in essence I guess I would end up in heaven lol at least your 20k versions of it!
OK, you're full of shit and a dipshit. No amount of text can change that. I hope for your sake you can do better in the future you have issues.

I double checked and it still wasn't in the Ten Commandments, dipshit! That is why you couldn't find it.
It wasn't Christians making death threats and threatening to burn down the Pizza restaurant, dipshit

I double checked and it still wasn't in the Ten Commandments, dipshit! That is why you couldn't find it.
It wasn't Christians making death threats and threatening to burn down the Pizza restaurant, dipshit

It also wasn't white people threatening police and burning down building in Ferguson, MO either.

OK, you're full of shit and a dipshit. No amount of text can change that. I hope for your sake you can do better in the future you have issues.
She has issues that can't possibly be corrected in 10 lifetimes.

Three posts in a row making lefty loon little Timmy look like an idiot.

Not much to add, but these guys are funny. They are against people who hypothetically voice an opinion and defend the loons that threaten death and to burn down a business. Zimmerman is a murderer for defending himself, a police officer is scum for shoot at a guy charging after him.

But the truth and reality don't matter. These guys make up their own facts and get nasty when you disagree. No reasonable thought at all.

Huzzah! The great and omni-benevolent God Almighty has showered rewards on this brave pizzeria for hating teh gheys! What a kind and loving God we have! Do his good work and ye shall be rewarded!

starving%20children.jpg

darfur_child_starving.jpg

hungry-child-1.jpg
Poor kids, if they had liberal parents they could have been aborted

Let me tell you why you sound stupid, if what you say is true and they had conservative parents who did not abort, than why are they still starving to death....CHRISTIAN HYPOCRITE???????? IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR CHECK BOOK OUT, THAN SHUT THE HECK UP, CHRISTIAN!!!
I am not a Chirstian you FUCKING IDIOT

Forum List

Back