Anti-abortion fanatics

We call ourselves "pro-life". If you're going to label the pro-aborts "pro-choice" then you should use our preferred name as well.

Unfortunately, all these scumbags mothers didn't believe in what they do!

liberal-compassion-at-36-weeks.jpg

We call ourselves "pro-life". If you're going to label the pro-aborts "pro-choice" then you should use our preferred name as well.

Not to add any confusion, but in as much as I am against abortion, I do not call myself "pro-life."

I prefer to be called "anti-abortion" as that is closer to my actual view on the subject.

Pro lifers tend to oppose things like the death penalty and I don't.

Pro-lifers also tend to argue from a more religious perspective and I do not.

That's the main reason I prefer to be called "anti-abortion" instead of "pro-life."

Last edited:
Actually, I tend to reduce everything down to the simplest and most obvious terms. I simply call Prochoice " baby murderers".

If it is not your body, it is not your choice, either way

Funny that the Supreme Court did not take that position when they were deciding Roe. Did they?

In fact, let's listen to what they actually DID say and listen too at how the pro-abort lawyer (Sarah Weddington) agreed with it.

Funny that the Supreme Court did not take that position when they were deciding Roe. Did they?

In fact, let's listen to what they actually DID say and listen too at how the pro-abort lawyer (Sarah Weddington) agreed with it.

it was a privacy issue between her and her doctor.

Private Matter or not, the Supreme Court made it clear that once personhood for a child in the womb has been established "the case FOR abortion becomes near impossible to make" and Since the SCOTUS made that declaration, we (the people) have enacted State and Federal fetal homicide laws which now already legally define a "child in the womb" and already recognize them as MURDER victims when they are killed in a criminal act.

it was a privacy issue between her and her doctor.

Private Matter or not, the Supreme Court made it clear that once personhood for a child in the womb has been established "the case FOR abortion becomes near impossible to make" and Since the SCOTUS made that declaration, we (the people) have enacted State and Federal fetal homicide laws which now already legally define a "child in the womb" and already recognize them as MURDER victims when they are killed in a criminal act.

not till it can be felt moving, quickening. Not till the second or third trimester.

The OP so far hasn't been addressed.

Fanaticism is fanaticism.

You made a troll thread, so why should we respond to your stupidity.

I'm making a point here. Fanaticism is what makes the discussion about reproductive rights impossible.

Forum List

Back