Where is the proof Floyd died because of “racism”?

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
So everyone keeps repeating Floyd died because he was black, and because of a racist cop.

Lets say the cop(s) were excessive in use of force that resulted in his death. Now where is the proof that it was because of “racism” and not just a stupid mistake by the cop?

These police officers have to deal with violent thugs that resist arrest all the time. Almost half of those they encounter are black, but also Latino and whites. They have to use force to subdue them. So if a mistake is made that results in a death, then there’s a good chance that the “victim” will happen to be black.

So how is that racist? Does this cop have a history of mouthing off about black people? They might be guilty of negligence or even police brutality, but how is this automatically “racism”?

So everyone keeps repeating Floyd died because he was black, and because of a racist cop.

Lets say the cop(s) were excessive in use of force that resulted in his death. Now where is the proof that it was because of “racism” and not just a stupid mistake by the cop?

These police officers have to deal with violent thugs that resist arrest all the time. Almost half of those they encounter are black, but also Latino and whites. They have to use force to subdue them. So if a mistake is made that results in a death, then there’s a good chance that the “victim” will happen to be black.

So how is that racist? Does this cop have a history of mouthing off about black people? They might be guilty of negligence or even police brutality, but how is this automatically “racism”?

There is no proof, and there won't ever be because that did not happen.

You ain't all there, are you.

White cops kill plenty of white people.

Police systematically hunting down and murdering black people nationwide is simply bullshit.

Now, a mob of black people beating an old white lady with a 2x4 and punching her repeatedly in the face...is that racism?

I don't care if Floyd was green with purple fringe.

That cop killed that man and he deserves to be charged with a crime.
That’s fine, if it is found excessive force was used. But the media and leaders of these cities and states is claiming this happened because of “racism”, which is stirring up anger in the black community.

Thanks for admitting you have no argument on the subject.

You can’t prove this happened because of “racism”.

He died from police brutality. I have not heard anything regarding the shit cop's motivation. Not sure it makes a difference at this point.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Floyds death wasn't because of racism, neither are the riots...….just like the shutdown wasn't about some virus.

It's all been a political set up, just like every other big news story the MSM has glorified the narrative.

Control
IMO, it's all abpout getting rid of Trump and getting Biden elected. Biden has said he will go to Floyd's funeral. I bet there's gonna be a ton of quid pro Joe there.

He died from police brutality. I have not heard anything regarding the shit cop's motivation. Not sure it makes a difference at this point.
He died from drugs, heart disease and fighting with the cops. I'm sure the cops knee on his neck contributed.

May have been racism, may have been police brutality directed at no one in particular.
Thing is, statistics show black males are no more likely to be shot (yes I know Floyd wasn't shot) by white cops as black cops.

May have been racism, may have been police brutality directed at no one in particular.
Thing is, statistics show black males are no more likely to be shot (yes I know Floyd wasn't shot) by white cops as black cops.
That doesn't fit with the get Trump narrative. Also, with the never ending vitriol and hate coming 24/7 from the media and democrats and others concerning Trump for the last 3 plus years, I don't care what he does anymore. Trump could really stand on a street corner and shoot people and I wouldn't give a shit. Too bad progstains, you did it to yourself.

Not really relevant to this situation. I'd be more interested in the statistics behind people getting excessive force used against them when it's completely unnecessary.

He died from drugs, heart disease and fighting with the cops. I'm sure the cops knee on his neck contributed.
May have contributed? Is it somehow your fault if you die because you are not healthy enough to endure police torture?

Thanks for admitting you have no argument on the subject.

You can’t prove this happened because of “racism”.
That's a fucking cop out and you know it. When was the last time you heard about a white guy being pinned down by the neck til he died?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back