Another white business owner lynched !

But of course, you likely either will never see this on the MSM, and if so it will be quickly shown and tossed.

Apparently, neither you nor the idiot tweeting that knows what a lynching is. Let me help you out..................

lynch
[ linch ]

SEE SYNONYMS FOR lynch ON THESAURUS.COM
verb (used with object)
1. to put to death, especially by hanging, by mob action and without legal authority.

I didn't see a rope, nor did I see him get hung. However, I did see him get his ass kicked by the mob. Nope, sorry, he didn't die and wasn't hung, so therefore, it wasn't a lynching.

You guys gotta stop with this "truthful hyperbole", because it makes you look like liars or extreme exaggerators every times.

Yep! You must be proud of this motherfucking mob of thugs!

But of course, you likely either will never see this on the MSM, and if so it will be quickly shown and tossed.

maybe he shoudl have paid his insurance premiums and supported police reform

*shrug*

Bad business to do shit like this

Just because he doesn't make an hourly wage doesn't make this any less stupid. He won the prize he wanted.

Did he really think they'd be scared of him? hahaha

Liberal faggots should be condemning the mob beating up the store owner, or they are the same as the mob.

Cowardly pieces of trash.

Pussy fuckers go 20 on 1 because they are cowardly wastes of space.

Maybe Sanger was spot on about abortion.

What does Sanger say about abortion?

She likes it.

Oh ok.

So you're in favor of abortion?

I am for abortion to be a state’s rights issue. I’d like people to not have them, but I think they should be able to if they want to.

So back to to mob beating up a man trying to protect his business. Seems very cowardly to me. Just like the cop who killed Flynn.

Weren't you the one claiming that Catholics are hypocrites if they are pro-choice?

You're a conservative and you think people should be allowed to have abortions. That's neat. I'm glad you came to our side of the issue.

I have always been pro choice.

It should be a state’s rights issue.

I am Libertarian.

Fed should not exist in the size it does now. If you want to kill your baby, you should be able to. The Fed shouldn’t have a law preventing it. It should be state to state.

I certainly don’t want to spend any of my taxpayer money raising anyones child that they don’t love because they fuck irresponsibly.

So is the mob beating up the store owner a racist mob? That’s what this thread is about ADD.

You can't really blame just blacks here....seemed like a multiracial effort. \
Either way, that guy is/was a dip shit.

Apparently, neither you nor the idiot tweeting that knows what a lynching is. Let me help you out..................

lynch
[ linch ]

verb (used with object)
1. to put to death, especially by hanging, by mob action and without legal authority.

I didn't see a rope, nor did I see him get hung. However, I did see him get his ass kicked by the mob. Nope, sorry, he didn't die and wasn't hung, so therefore, it wasn't a lynching.

You guys gotta stop with this "truthful hyperbole", because it makes you look like liars or extreme exaggerators every times.

I know the history of it nunbnuts.
It's now going to be used a new way in America 2020.

Reading comprehension really isn't your strong suit, is it? I didn't give you the history of it you moron, I gave you the actual definition of what lynching is, and that video ISN'T a lynching. But, I understand, you conservatives like to change the meaning of a word to suit your purposes.

Correct. That person didn't die, ergo, it wasn't a lynching. To claim that something isn't a lynching due to the lack of a death by hanging is incredibly ignorant. By that logic, or rather lack thereof, many of the actual lynchings in the South under Jim Crow weren't lynchings at all. Additionally, people that have been hanged in the past weren't lynched either. It requires an extrajudicial component which is why there hasn't been a lynching in this country in about 40 years.

He wasn't hung either, which is a major component of being lynched. Like I said, conservatives like to use the most hyperbolic words they can to describe something. Guess they picked that up from Trump.

lynch
[ linch ]

verb (used with object)

You're reading stuff into what I said. I said that it wasn't a lynching because it didn't fit the definition of one. Never said anything one way or the other about the mob, but I do think that their attack was unwarranted as well as way over the top. Nope, not defending, nor am I proud of them. That is your fevered delusion.

lynch
[ linch ]

verb (used with object)

Reading comprehension really isn't your strong suit, is it? I didn't give you the history of it you moron, I gave you the actual definition of what lynching is, and that video ISN'T a lynching. But, I understand, you conservatives like to change the meaning of a word to suit your purposes.

Correct. That person didn't die, ergo, it wasn't a lynching. To claim that something isn't a lynching due to the lack of a death by hanging is incredibly ignorant. By that logic, or rather lack thereof, many of the actual lynchings in the South under Jim Crow weren't lynchings at all. Additionally, people that have been hanged in the past weren't lynched either. It requires an extrajudicial component which is why there hasn't been a lynching in this country in about 40 years.

He wasn't hung either, which is a major component of being lynched. Like I said, conservatives like to use the most hyperbolic words they can to describe something. Guess they picked that up from Trump.

You don't need to hang some one to lynch them....

I'm not gonna bother googling examples but here is the definition

Any extra judicial killing like that by a large group of unafilliated people is almost always a lynching. No matter how they do it.

I'm sure plenty of black people have been lynched without the use of a rope

lynch
[ linch ]

verb (used with object)

Lynching is the practice of murder by a group of people by extrajudicial action.

Although most people think only of hanging, lynching means much more."[15] Victims were also killed in a variety of other ways: shot repeatedly, burned alive, forced to jump off a bridge, dragged behind cars, and the like. Sometimes they were tortured as well

lynch
[ linch ]

verb (used with object)

Any extra judicial killing like that by a large group of unafilliated people is almost always a lynching. No matter how they do it.

Your definition is the same as the one I posted. It's a mob hanging someone until they are dead for an alleged offense or without a legal trial. Your link even says that it's by hanging, and one of the synonyms for lynching is to hang.

lynch
[ linch ]

verb (used with object)

Your definition is the same as the one I posted. It's a mob hanging someone until they are dead for an alleged offense or without a legal trial. From the link you posted.........................

My bad i saw that in the quote i thought it was some weird embed problem with my link

should have realized

lynch
[ linch ]

verb (used with object)

Lynching is the practice of murder by a group of people by extrajudicial action.

Although most people think only of hanging, lynching means much more."[15] Victims were also killed in a variety of other ways: shot repeatedly, burned alive, forced to jump off a bridge, dragged behind cars, and the like. Sometimes they were tortured as well

Your own link from Wiki even says that it's by hanging. Sorry, but you can't change the definitions of words to suit your narrative.

From your own link.....................................

Lynching is a premeditated extrajudicial killing by a group. It is most often used to characterize informal public executions by a mob in order to punish an alleged transgressor, punish a convicted transgressor, or intimidate a group. It can also be an extreme form of informal group social control, and it is often conducted with the display of a public spectacle (often in the form of hanging) for maximum intimidation.[1] Instances of lynchings and similar mob violence can be found in every society.[2][3][4]

In the United States, lynchings of African Americans became frequent in the South during the period after the Reconstruction era and they continued to be carried out into the 20th century. Lynchings are common in many contemporary societies, particularly in countries with high crime rates such as Brazil, Guatemala and South Africa.

In 2020, lynching became a federal hate crime in the United States.[5]

Undeniably not a lynching per se but a mob action in the spirit of a cowardly lynching. These are the people
using the death of George Floyd as a pretext to act like animals.

lynch
[ linch ]

verb (used with object)

Your own link from Wiki even says that it's by hanging. Sorry, but you can't change the definitions of words to suit your narrative.

From your own link.....................................

Lynching is a premeditated extrajudicial killing by a group. It is most often used to characterize informal public executions by a mob in order to punish an alleged transgressor, punish a convicted transgressor, or intimidate a group. It can also be an extreme form of informal group social control, and it is often conducted with the display of a public spectacle (often in the form of hanging) for maximum intimidation.[1] Instances of lynchings and similar mob violence can be found in every society.[2][3][4]

In the United States, lynchings of African Americans became frequent in the South during the period after the Reconstruction era and they continued to be carried out into the 20th century. Lynchings are common in many contemporary societies, particularly in countries with high crime rates such as Brazil, Guatemala and South Africa.

In 2020, lynching became a federal hate crime in the United States.[5]

I'm not sure if you can't read or what

But the word hang and rope are not in what you just linked

I don't think actual death is required either. You could get your career "lynched" by a mob.

lynch
[ linch ]

verb (used with object)

You're reading stuff into what I said. I said that it wasn't a lynching because it didn't fit the definition of one. Never said anything one way or the other about the mob, but I do think that their attack was unwarranted as well as way over the top. Nope, not defending, nor am I proud of them. That is your fevered delusion.

did you watch this hearing? You gonna call this honorable black man a liar? See that white woman behind him? That’s his wife. You know what you mother fucking democrats said about this fine black Republican? Do you even give a shit?

Liberal faggots should be condemning the mob beating up the store owner, or they are the same as the mob.

She likes it.

Oh ok.

I am for abortion to be a state’s rights issue. I’d like people to not have them, but I think they should be able to if they want to.

So back to to mob beating up a man trying to protect his business. Seems very cowardly to me. Just like the cop who killed Flynn.

Weren't you the one claiming that Catholics are hypocrites if they are pro-choice?

You're a conservative and you think people should be allowed to have abortions. That's neat. I'm glad you came to our side of the issue.
Being a conservative does not necessarily mean you are against abortion, it just means that you think the people at the local state level should be the ones deciding what the abortion laws should be in their state. Abortion laws should not be decided by the Supreme Court. Don't understand why it is so hard to understand this simple truth

She likes it.

Oh ok.

Being a conservative does not necessarily mean you are against abortion, it just means that you think the people at the local state level should be the ones deciding what the abortion laws should be in their state. Abortion laws should not be decided by the Supreme Court. Don't understand why it is so hard to understand this simple truth
As far as I'm concerned it does.
Is a reborn baby HUMAN? Yes or no?

Does every innocent HUMAN being have the right to life?

Forum List

Back