Another white business owner lynched !

So back to to mob beating up a man trying to protect his business. Seems very cowardly to me. Just like the cop who killed Flynn

It is cowardly. Is there anyone here condoning this violence?
You can find those people on CNN and MSNBC, they will be the ones tacitly approving by making excuses for it, and writing it off to peaceful protesters simply being caught up in the moment of emotions. Meanwhile, those talking heads are safe behind their walls, and it's not their business being destroyed, not the daughter or grandfather dying or being beaten. Ya gotta break a few eggs, don't 'cha know.

As I'm sure you're aware, there's a large divide over abortion. It usually does fall along political ideologies. Not always, but usually.
I never understood why politics, as in political party persuasion, should enter into this. Ask any group of random people to draw a line for when they think a healthy mother, aborting a healthy baby is taking the life of an actual baby, and is no longer merely the mother making "a choice." Ask a hundred people to draw you that line, and you will get dozens of varying answers.

It's not even a religion issue. Plenty of people of all faiths, and even agnostics and atheists oppose abortion of a healthy baby by a healthy mother, after a certain number of weeks.

Here's a graph of the divide I was talking about.

1591371059586.png

Religion is clearly a factor. Most evangelical Christians are against abortion and use the Bible to condemn abortion. Most atheists and agnostics are pro-choice. It's not always the case with all people (nothing ever is), but there is a clear divide overall in religious beliefs when it comes to abortion.

As I'm sure you're aware, there's a large divide over abortion. It usually does fall along political ideologies. Not always, but usually.
I never understood why politics, as in political party persuasion, should enter into this. Ask any group of random people to draw a line for when they think a healthy mother, aborting a healthy baby is taking the life of an actual baby, and is no longer merely the mother making "a choice." Ask a hundred people to draw you that line, and you will get dozens of varying answers.

It's not even a religion issue. Plenty of people of all faiths, and even agnostics and atheists oppose abortion of a healthy baby by a healthy mother, after a certain number of weeks.

Here's a graph of the divide I was talking about.

View attachment 346006

Religion is clearly a factor. Most evangelical Christians are against abortion and use the Bible to condemn abortion. Most atheists and agnostics are pro-choice. It's not always the case with all people (nothing ever is), but there is a clear divide overall in religious beliefs when it comes to abortion.
Religion is a factor, but the practicing religious people I talk to who oppose abortion, cross party lines. Being pro abortion does not automatically make someone a Democrat. How many people used to identify as Democrat, but the abortion on demand, for any reason, has forced those people to identify as independents?

Most people oppose second and third trimester abortions of a healthy baby by a healthy mother, and it's got nothing to do with political party affiliation.

My opinion, abort away. Any healthy mother who would kill her healthy baby, is the type of person I'd rather not see reproducing anyway.

Forum List

Back