Another right wing nut caged for life.

Sounds like a Muslim. Allah Akbar.

Illuminati and government oppression make him one of yours, Mud.

Cause lefties never complain of government oppression?

The Illuminati crap. It’s a fucking book - a work of fiction. Righties believe a lot of shit that isn’t true and they never fact check.

Kind of like you guys believe a man can become a woman, and vice-versa? :auiqs.jpg:

I personally find transgendered people weird as fuck. One of my kids had a transgendered friend. Our cat hissed at him/her every time he/she came in the house. I tried to be respectful of "his" wish to be referred to as a male, but all I could see was a skinny little girl in boy's clothing. I even talked to a gay male friend who is a respected leader in the gay community, about him/her and he said the gays have no idea how to deal with the transgendered either.

But does it do you any harm to show respect to others? To actually LIVE the Christian principle of "Doing unto others as you would have them do unto you". To just bake the fucking cake because it doesn't shame or humiliate others? Transgenders have a whole lot of "issues" going on. We tolerate all sorts of other eccentricities - crazy cat people, crazy collector people with shrines to their favourite sports teams, and other stuff you or I might find weird. Why are you angry about the gender confused? I feel sorry for them.

Every other nation in the world has managed to legalize gay marriage without the outrage and upheaval from the religious right. Rabid right wingers are howling at the moon and forcing case after case to the Supreme Court looking for the legal right to threat others badly. Christians are falsely claiming victimhood here. Legalizing gay marriage does the religious right absolutely no harm. Claiming otherwise is a total lie and morally offensive to the one and only commandment that Jesus gave to his followers in dealing with other people: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

He just referenced it as an example of how you liberals believe shit that is not true.

Christ, you people have the attention span of a brain damaged gnat.

Is he just a crazy or a terrorist ?

Australian jailed for car rampage murders

An Australian man has been sentenced to life in jail for murdering six people and injuring 27 more in a vehicle attack in Melbourne.

James Gargasoulas, 29, deliberately ploughed a stolen car into pedestrians in the city centre in January 2017.

He later told a court in a confusing speech that he had carried out the attack after receiving a premonition.

On Friday, a judge described it as one of the worst mass murders in Australian history.

"You made no attempt to avoid people or to slow down. You simply ploughed through them, quite deliberately," Justice Mark Weinberg said, according to a report by Seven News.

I think the following passage decides the question.

Gargasoulas testified that he had received a premonition from God directing him to drive into pedestrians. When asked whether he knew he would kill people, he said: "In a sense, yes."

He also read a two-page statement - cut down from 25 pages - in which he apologised for his actions, but also rambled about subjects such as the "Illuminati" and government "oppression".

The Illuminati crap. It’s a fucking book - a work of fiction. Righties believe a lot of shit that isn’t true and they never fact check.
Yeah.....just like you believed that Jussie Smallnuts was attacked by Trump supporters.
Turns out it was a couple of Nigerian Homosexuals.

Is he just a crazy or a terrorist ?

Australian jailed for car rampage murders

An Australian man has been sentenced to life in jail for murdering six people and injuring 27 more in a vehicle attack in Melbourne.

James Gargasoulas, 29, deliberately ploughed a stolen car into pedestrians in the city centre in January 2017.

He later told a court in a confusing speech that he had carried out the attack after receiving a premonition.

On Friday, a judge described it as one of the worst mass murders in Australian history.

"You made no attempt to avoid people or to slow down. You simply ploughed through them, quite deliberately," Justice Mark Weinberg said, according to a report by Seven News.

I think the following passage decides the question.

Gargasoulas testified that he had received a premonition from God directing him to drive into pedestrians. When asked whether he knew he would kill people, he said: "In a sense, yes."

He also read a two-page statement - cut down from 25 pages - in which he apologised for his actions, but also rambled about subjects such as the "Illuminati" and government "oppression".

If there was cure for hate you would not be making false claims!

The guy is nuts just like leftists that write about Netflix suppressing the First Amendment in Saudi Arabia or how the right is sexist while that poster writes about how Muslim Women elected to Congress are girls...

He got what he deserved under the law but should have been hung instead like all terrotists...
Yeah....and because he's Australian he must be a Trump supporter.

The perpetrator is an Australian citizen of Greek-Tongan descent and he has serious mental issues, talking about the "Illuminati" and government "oppression". He previously stabbed his own brother and he should have been locked up after the incident to protect the general public. I think Aussie law is soft on crime as police always come up with excuses for criminals to avoid incarcerating them. Jails all over the country are experiencing significant overcrowding.

The number of offenders proceeded against by police during 2016–2017 increased by 1% from the previous year to approximately 414,000.[19]

In 2016–2017, the offender rate, which is the number of offenders in the population of Australia, increased slightly from 1.98% to 2%. The youth offender rate decreased for the seventh consecutive year in 2016–17, between 2009–10 and 2016–17, the rate fell from 3,339 to 2,330 offenders per 100,000 persons aged 10 to 17.[20]

The most common type of offence in 2016-17 was illicit drug offences (20%), with sexual assault and related offences increasing by 3%, being the sixth successive annual increase and a total increase of 40%.[19]

Last edited:
Wow....... This thread is deep...... Cesspool deep...... He's yours!!!! No he's yours!!! No, yes, no, yes........ You people are fucking pathetic, he's a nut job pure and simple. Grow the fuck up......

Kind of like you guys believe a man can become a woman, and vice-versa? :auiqs.jpg:

I personally find transgendered people weird as fuck. One of my kids had a transgendered friend. Our cat hissed at him/her every time he/she came in the house. I tried to be respectful of "his" wish to be referred to as a male, but all I could see was a skinny little girl in boy's clothing. I even talked to a gay male friend who is a respected leader in the gay community, about him/her and he said the gays have no idea how to deal with the transgendered either.

But does it do you any harm to show respect to others? To actually LIVE the Christian principle of "Doing unto others as you would have them do unto you". To just bake the fucking cake because it doesn't shame or humiliate others? Transgenders have a whole lot of "issues" going on. We tolerate all sorts of other eccentricities - crazy cat people, crazy collector people with shrines to their favourite sports teams, and other stuff you or I might find weird. Why are you angry about the gender confused? I feel sorry for them.

Every other nation in the world has managed to legalize gay marriage without the outrage and upheaval from the religious right. Rabid right wingers are howling at the moon and forcing case after case to the Supreme Court looking for the legal right to threat others badly. Christians are falsely claiming victimhood here. Legalizing gay marriage does the religious right absolutely no harm. Claiming otherwise is a total lie and morally offensive to the one and only commandment that Jesus gave to his followers in dealing with other people: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Why should we coddle and encourage their mental problems especially when it culminates in a gruesome life altering surgical procedure? Why should we sit idly by while the left pushes the normalization of transgenderism on little kids? The reality TV star "Jazz" has been on puberty blockers and hormones since a very early age and recently had his pecker dissected and a pus-filled frankengina carved out where his balls used to be but the left would have us believe this is a "beautiful and inspiring transformation".

As for gay marriage, well...what's done is done and there's no going back but I distinctly remember the left laughing off warnings of a "slippery slope" and "children being indoctrinated". Now we're in 2019 and we're pumping little boys full of hormones so they can turn into girls so why'd you guys go and lie like that?

Why should we coddle and encourage their mental problems especially when it culminates in a gruesome life altering surgical procedure? Why should we sit idly by while the left pushes the normalization of transgenderism on little kids? The reality TV star "Jazz" has been on puberty blockers and hormones since a very early age and recently had his pecker dissected and a pus-filled frankengina carved out where his balls used to be but the left would have us believe this is a "beautiful and inspiring transformation".

As for gay marriage, well...what's done is done and there's no going back but I distinctly remember the left laughing off warnings of a "slippery slope" and "children being indoctrinated". Now we're in 2019 and we're pumping little boys full of hormones so they can turn into girls so why'd you guys go and lie like that?
It's what they do.
It's called fraud.

Forum List

Back