Man who fired AK-47 at couple walking their dog and killed woman, 21, jailed for life

Who gives a damn what it was you racist POS, he murdered an innocent woman over a damn dog.
Well he was arrested and convicted of the crime. That’s how the Justice system is supposed to work.

If the shooter was black, every excuse would be made, and he’d probably be given a second chance.

AA13O3XG.jpg

Shame. More senseless violence leaving a beautiful women dead that will no doubt be seized now by Biden and the democrats to renew calls for banning all firearms when obviously, this guy was about 5 cans short of a six-pack.

Then to add insult to injury, this psycho deranged murderer is only ordered by our defrocked legal system to pay a mere $37,000 in restitution while simultaneously trying to bill Alex Jones a BILLION dollars (27,000X as much) for just promoting an unproven conspiracy theory on his podcast about a school shooting. The whole world has gone nutz.

Sounds like the guy got what he deserved. Hopefully, and I won't hold my breath, his sentence that includes NO possibility of parole will be carried out.

Yep. Black dude and Hispanic lady get fired at by white psycho I am sure race had nothing to do with it. Lol
I think it probably had more to do with the scumbags training their dog to shit in a neighbor's yard.

But I don't think the guy should have just started firing at them.

He should have at very least gave them a fair ultimatum first. Eat that dogshit immediately or I will shoot you. Something like that.

Usually

But the murder weapon was stolen

And that detail is not helpful to the liberal gun grabbing cause

The semi-automatic rifle used in the shooting belonged to a now-former Denver police sergeant, who said Close stole it without his knowledge.

Convenient.

The rifle was the officer’s personal firearm, and wasn’t a police-issued gun. Close and Politica are friends and Close took the weapon without permission, a police spokesperson told the station.

“Upon learning his rifle was missing and that it may have been used in this homicide, the officer notified investigators that the rifle belonged to him,” a police spokesperson told the Denver Post.

Man Accused Of Gunning Down Neighbors With AK-47 Over Dog Poop Stole Rifle From Denver Police Officer, Authorities Say | Oxygen Official Site

A police sergeant in Denver has resigned nearly a year after his longtime friend used the officer’s personal gun in a fatal shooting.

The Denver Post reports that Sgt. Dan Politica did not state a reason for leaving when he resigned March 13................

...............The officer also told investigators that he had been worried about Close’s mental health.

Denver police officer resigns after his gun was used in Isabella Thallas' killing

So despite knowing his friend had some mental health issues he allowed his guns to be accessed by him?

Newsflash Moon Bat. It was not an AK-47.

Go spew your uneducated racist hate elsewhere.

“Initially, I was under the impression that it was an AR-15 used in the crime, and I wasn’t worried about the whereabouts of any of my ARs,” he said.

Weeks later, during an interview with a Denver detective, he said he learned the truth.

“Yeah. That’s when I felt like I got punched in the stomach,” he said.

Even still, he admitted, he never went to the place where Close had moved his boxes.

“So even after the alarm bells went off, you didn’t go search that room to make sure your AK-47 had been moved?” Silverman asked.

“I didn’t search that room, no,” Politica said.

'I hate that it was my gun,' says former Denver cop whose AK-47 was used in murder

“Initially, I was under the impression that it was an AR-15 used in the crime, and I wasn’t worried about the whereabouts of any of my ARs,” he said.

Weeks later, during an interview with a Denver detective, he said he learned the truth.

“Yeah. That’s when I felt like I got punched in the stomach,” he said.

Even still, he admitted, he never went to the place where Close had moved his boxes.

“So even after the alarm bells went off, you didn’t go search that room to make sure your AK-47 had been moved?” Silverman asked.

“I didn’t search that room, no,” Politica said.

'I hate that it was my gun,' says former Denver cop whose AK-47 was used in murder

There are very few AK-47s in the US.

What the stupid uneducated Moon Bats call AK-47s are not real AKs.

Forum List

Back