Man who fired AK-47 at couple walking their dog and killed woman, 21, jailed for life

Isn't it funny how he's more than happy to pendantate when it suits him, but takes exception when others do it.
He hates the truth. Nothing more to it.
The reason I differentiated between a real AK and what the shooter used is because the image of an AK is one of international terrorism. It panders to the racist image that the hateful OP wanted to show.

The guy used a semi auto sporting rifle. It only looks like an AK. There are dozens of non military rifles like that in the US that would have done the same amount of damage. Our M1As would have been even more lethal.

The reason I differentiated between a real AK and what the shooter used is because the image of an AK is one of international terrorism. It panders to the racist image that the hateful OP wanted to show.

The guy used a semi auto sporting rifle. It only looks like an AK. There are dozens of non military rifles like that in the US that would have done the same amount of damage. Our M1As would have been even more lethal.
Just another example of how the (D)ishonest prey upon the emotions of the ignorant.

View attachment 722155

Shame. More senseless violence leaving a beautiful women dead that will no doubt be seized now by Biden and the democrats to renew calls for banning all firearms when obviously, this guy was about 5 cans short of a six-pack.

Then to add insult to injury, this psycho deranged murderer is only ordered by our defrocked legal system to pay a mere $37,000 in restitution while simultaneously trying to bill Alex Jones a BILLION dollars (27,000X as much) for just promoting an unproven conspiracy theory on his podcast about a school shooting. The whole world has gone nutz.

Don't you see the damage Alex Jones did to the families? He did it for money.

Isn't it funny how he's more than happy to pendantate when it suits him, but takes exception when others do it.
He hates the truth. Nothing more to it.

You Trumpies have paraded your knowledge of guns. So what do you use your guns for?

You have to ask? What's wrong with you?
Sounds to me like you know you don't have an answer to his question.

Tell me:
Did you know what Jones said was factually incorrect?
Do you, personally, know anyone who does not know what Jones said is factually incorrect?
Do you think any of the family or friends or associates of the victims NOT know what joes said is factually incorrect?

Sounds to me like you know you don't have an answer to his question.

Tell me:
Do you, personally, know anyone who does not know what Jones said is factually incorrect?
Do you think any of the family or friends or associates of the victims NOT know what joes said is factually incorrect?

The damage he did was murder.

The damage he did was murder.
This is a lie - you are fully aware of the fact ones did not murder anyone.
I'll ask again:

Forum List

Back