Man who fired AK-47 at couple walking their dog and killed woman, 21, jailed for life

Convenient.

The rifle was the officer’s personal firearm, and wasn’t a police-issued gun. Close and Politica are friends and Close took the weapon without permission, a police spokesperson told the station.

“Upon learning his rifle was missing and that it may have been used in this homicide, the officer notified investigators that the rifle belonged to him,” a police spokesperson told the Denver Post.

Man Accused Of Gunning Down Neighbors With AK-47 Over Dog Poop Stole Rifle From Denver Police Officer, Authorities Say | Oxygen Official Site

A police sergeant in Denver has resigned nearly a year after his longtime friend used the officer’s personal gun in a fatal shooting.

The Denver Post reports that Sgt. Dan Politica did not state a reason for leaving when he resigned March 13................

...............The officer also told investigators that he had been worried about Close’s mental health.

Denver police officer resigns after his gun was used in Isabella Thallas' killing

So despite knowing his friend had some mental health issues he allowed his guns to be accessed by him?
I am still waiting to see the shooter’s criminal record

Why has the anti-gun-but-soft-on-criminals lib news media not informed us about that?

Maybe its locked up with the Paul Pelosi video

You made this thread for race-baiting purposes.

Jigaboos commit 50% of all murders.

Nice deflection thread.
You love race baiting threads, that is why you love to comment on the thousands of threads that Horseshitting starts. Oh that's right those are about black golks though. Also shit for brains, 80% of white murders are committed by other whites.

Seems the police, the prosecutors, the guy who owned it, everyone called it an AK-47.
Then they don't know what they are talking about. Very typical.

There are millions of AK clones in the US. Semi auto sporting rifles.

An AK-47 is a select fire F-A military weapon. There are very few of them in civilian hands in the US.

Just like an AR-15 is not an M-16.

This matter actually reminds me of something that I meant to ask about earlier, but I never did until now. The guy who has been put away for the Parkland school shooting, he was given 34 life sentences or something like that, right me if I am wrong there. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but if the guy wasn't sentenced to death, why wasn't he just given a life without parole sentence? The reason why I am asking is because I can't help but wonder if there is a chance somewhere down the road that he could get released because he wasn't given a life without parole sentence.

God bless you and each surviving person that he impacted always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am only asking because sometimes the given sentences to those who receive them sound so stupid. A person getting 168 years for example is one of them. I am guessing that a person who gets a sentence like that can still be released after a certain amount of the time frame has already been served.

You love race baiting threads, that is why you love to comment on the thousands of threads that Horseshitting starts. Oh that's right those are about black golks though. Also shit for brains, 80% of white murders are committed by other whites.
So, you admit that you started this thread because of the races of those involved?

How are you any different than Horseshitting?

Also, shit for brains. 13% of the population accounts for 50% of ALL murders.

Now, keep up your race baiting. You'll get those reparations in a few hundred years.
:laughing0301:

A man who fired an AK-47 at a couple walking their dog when they encouraged it to "go potty" and killed a woman in the process has been jailed for life.

Isabella Thallas and Darian Simon had been walking their pet near their home when the tragedy happened.

Prosecutors said Michael Close got into a “verbal exchange” with the pair as they encouraged their dog to relieve itself.

Denver District Court heard Close yelled at the pair from inside his home before reaching for the weapon and firing 24 bullets.

He is said to have shouted: “Are you going to train that f****** dog or just yell at it?”

View attachment 722135

Simon responded: “Mind your own business; Rocko is a good dog.”

Seconds later Close fired the weapon at the pair, killing 21-year-old Isabella who was shot in the back and died instantly in the exchange and wounding her partner in his legs.

Close fled the scene but was arrested by the Park County Sheriff’s Office hours later.

Deputies found a gun belt and the rifle. inside his car.

This feral savage should have been given the Death Penalty.

This was cold bloodied murder.

Tragedy. Why does this always happen in places run by people like you? When will you start demanding better?

A man who fired an AK-47 at a couple walking their dog when they encouraged it to "go potty" and killed a woman in the process has been jailed for life.

Isabella Thallas and Darian Simon had been walking their pet near their home when the tragedy happened.

Prosecutors said Michael Close got into a “verbal exchange” with the pair as they encouraged their dog to relieve itself.

Denver District Court heard Close yelled at the pair from inside his home before reaching for the weapon and firing 24 bullets.

He is said to have shouted: “Are you going to train that f****** dog or just yell at it?”

View attachment 722135

Seconds later Close fired the weapon at the pair, killing 21-year-old Isabella who was shot in the back and died instantly in the exchange and wounding her partner in his legs.

Close fled the scene but was arrested by the Park County Sheriff’s Office hours later.

If found guilty murdering scum like this guy should be taken to town square doused in gasoline and set on fire. The majority of Conservative on this site and everywhere else would be happy if this ended with the death penalty. It's the left that want these scum to live off the tax payers dime for the rest of their lives.

Actually it's not cold blooded murder. It's a psychotic reaction to an argument. An example of cold blooded murder would have been James Hodgkinson stalking a republican baseball team and opening fire but thank God only Steve Scalise was wounded.

View attachment 722135

Yep, death penalty for sure. I agree.

Forum List

Back