Another QUIZ for Liberals

You need to "defend" against somebody reaching into his pocket, snowflake?

Have any idea how many times a day the average person reaches into his/her pocket? SMH
YES, Mr ignorant victim of clueless, liberal "educators" (who fail to teach about guns & self-defense. Of course, you need to defend against somebody reaching into their pocket, when you are in a threat encounter.

If the person is reaching for a gun to shoot you, he can do that in one second. If you don't shoot him, you're gambling with your life as the stakes . Only an utter fool does that

Yeah sorry, I continue not to live in comic books. It's a habit I have.

OP is not getting the answers he wants.
tenor.gif
I don't "want" any particular answer.

Suppose you are threatened with violence, by an irrational stranger. You display your legally carried gun, and warn the guy to keep his hands visible.

Right then, he reaches into his pocket. What do you do ?

Please: Liberals only answer this.

Shoot him.

Ever see the movie "Crash"?

Nope. What did I miss?

A scene that would make you think twice about what you posted. Actually several.
Scenes about acting before thinking. Scenes about being led astray on the sole basis of one's suspicions.

I recommend it.
Has nothing to do with "suspicions". Has only to do with fundamental personal safety, as is taught in police academies.

Suppose you are threatened with violence, by an irrational stranger. You display your legally carried gun, and warn the guy to keep his hands visible.

Shoot him.

Nope. What did I miss?

A scene that would make you think twice about what you posted. Actually several.
Scenes about acting before thinking. Scenes about being led astray on the sole basis of one's suspicions.

I recommend it.
Has nothing to do with "suspicions". Has only to do with fundamental personal safety, as is taught in police academies.

What, the movie?

Considering who the OP is, if we don't bring the creativity, there won't be any.

I still haven't figured out in what way this is a "quiz for Liberals".
Add one more to the list of things you haven't figured out.:rolleyes:

You never know how you will react until you are put in a situation like that.
FALSE! People (including cops) shoot foolish people in this situation all the time. It's actually quite common because of liberal dominance of our education system which teaches nothing about guns, police, law, or self-defense.

Yep, police aren't the only ones who've ever threatened me with violence, but they are the only ones who ever pulled guns on me. Had I been carrying per the OP fantasy, there would have been at least two dead, three if I was a good shot.
That is YOUR fantasy, since you don't carry. Mine is not fantasy. I do carry.

And you would have been shot on the spot, the only question remaining being how many cops who hadn't identified themselves you could take down with you.

In my case the casualty count was zero.

You have a choice: bullets or brains. As you say, you make your choice, I make mine.
I'm still here. And the number of people with whom I've threatened violence remains at the same number: zero.
You're showing a distinct LACK of brains. Everything you've said here puts you dead or injured. You have no idea what you're talking about.

As for your lame scenario of cops not identifying themselves, no. First thing a cop does is identify himself.

Yep, police aren't the only ones who've ever threatened me with violence, but they are the only ones who ever pulled guns on me. Had I been carrying per the OP fantasy, there would have been at least two dead, three if I was a good shot.

And you would have been shot on the spot, the only question remaining being how many cops who hadn't identified themselves you could take down with you.

You have a choice: bullets or brains. As you say, you make your choice, I make mine.
I'm still here. And the number of people with whom I've threatened violence remains at the same number: zero.
You're showing a distinct LACK of brains. Everything you've said here puts you dead or injured. You have no idea what you're talking about.

---- then how come I'm neither dead nor injured?

Maybe your premise has no legs to stand on. Ever think of that, or are you too obtuse?

As for your lame scenario of cops not identifying themselves, no. First thing a cop does is identify himself.

Correction. First thing they're supposed to do.
In this case not only didn't they do that at the outset --- they never did it at all. First thing they did was draw guns. Which means I was accosted by two guys, neither in uniform, neither of whom identified themselves as anything. Ergo if I had been a drone-follower of your Paranoia Comic Books fantasy, I would have had to assume they were there to stick me up and followed the childish scenario in your OP. There would have been a volley of shots in two directions. For nothing.

That's where your paranoid fantasies take you.

Shoot him.

Nope. What did I miss?

I recommend it.

Pogo, I love you dearly. You are one of the few people that is my escape musically, or art, or literature, or architecture.......all that is holy and good. I. have had several drinks. I will probably regret this tomorrow.

I don't think you know what it is like to walk in a meth lab or deal with extreme depravity.. I don't think you know what it is like to have a vehicle with tinted windows attempt to run you off the road multiple times. I don't think you know what it is like to have someone come to your house screaming your name banging on your walls and windows. I don't think you know what it is like to find your windows have been broken. I don't think you know what it is like to have someone that is mentally ill, just released from prison that threatens to kill the people that you work with and you---specifically you. The only identifiable pictures are from 3 months prior. I would wager that 99.9% of you have never had a gun held to your head. That's good. I don't think you know what it's like to wind up with 10 staples in your head and play hug a thug and then wind up with a woman who has been stabbed to death and placed in a trunk---even though you have been screaming.at the top of your lungs to all the right people. Then your case is important.

I love you people dearly but you all argue about the silliest shit. Sometimes you all fucking piss me off. You all have managed to distract from the actual event and the humans involved to whatever your political camp is. I am pretty damn honest about all the shit I don't know on this board. I will tell you this---I don't give two shits about the scenarios you run through your brain but you will not be prepared for that 5-10 seconds. You will instinctively react. You will not consider if you are in a gun free zone. You will not think about "make my day".You will not consider if the crime merits a capital punishment. In fact, you won't even fucking think abut your political party.

Last edited:

---- then how come I'm neither dead nor injured?

Maybe your premise has no legs to stand on. Ever think of that, or are you too obtuse?

Correction. First thing they're supposed to do.
In this case not only didn't they do that at the outset --- they never did it at all. First thing they did was draw guns. Which means I was accosted by two guys, neither in uniform, neither of whom identified themselves as anything. Ergo if I had been a drone-follower of your Paranoia Comic Books fantasy, I would have had to assume they were there to stick me up and followed the childish scenario in your OP. There would have been a volley of shots in two directions. For nothing.

Haha. No legs to stand on ? Police academies would marvel at a statement like that.

So you're saying that if you're violence threatened, and you show your self-defense weapon (a gun), and the guy reaches behind him, or into a car, or into his pocket for a gun to kill you, you're just going to do nothing, and let him shoot you. That,s really bright, isn't it ?

Now don't change the subject and create another scenario. I,m talking about this scenario. Face up to it.

First of all there are a giant number of variables here. The only person who has threatened me with violence is a police man. Now as for an irrational stranger i would be trying to help the man with his derangement and have no need to show any gun or weapon. That sets off irrational people. Also I look in the eyes of everyone I talk to so I can tell if they are cons or not. If he is a con then there is no hope and I take him down and terminate his life. If he is not a republican then there is hope so I will keep trying to get him into a stable mental place.
Hopefully, in the near future you will find yourself a stable mental place ,( before you encounter an irrational, violent individual.)
My carry weapon is a PPQ 9mm with Federal 147 grn HST/ LE, always loaded with full magazine and chambered. 1. Don't get in arguments. If one starts, back off "if" you can. At least 3, no more than 10ft or less. If you have felt the need to draw your weapon because you are threatened, do not display it. Immediately aim center mass! Think about situations before you get into one and how to handle them. If it's his coat pocket, you can be shot without the threat pulling a weapon out. Put as many rounds as possible into threat until it ceases to be a threat. If it is a blue jeans pocket, it is very unlikely they could hit from the pocket and nobody can quick draw me from a blue jeans pocket if my aiming point is already center mass. You owe it to yourself "if" you can take the time to be reasonably sure. Some nut ball committing suicide by using you will f*ck you up unless you are as bad a piece of sh*t as they are. Do what you got to do, but if you haven't planned your actions on contact ahead of time, other that knee jerk/gun jerk reactions, perhaps you should evaluate whether you should carry. Anyone can pass the tests and learn to shoot a weapon and become licensed to carry as is their right. That doesn't mean everybody should, just because it is a right.

In WHAT case ? I gave you the hypothetical case in the O P.
You changed the subject entirely.

You've gone way off the topic of the OP. You're off the rails, but you do that, don't you ?

First of all there are a giant number of variables here. The only person who has threatened me with violence is a police man. Now as for an irrational stranger i would be trying to help the man with his derangement and have no need to show any gun or weapon. That sets off irrational people. Also I look in the eyes of everyone I talk to so I can tell if they are cons or not. If he is a con then there is no hope and I take him down and terminate his life. If he is not a republican then there is hope so I will keep trying to get him into a stable mental place.
Hopefully, in the near future you will find yourself a stable mental place ,( before you encounter an irrational, violent individual.)
My carry weapon is a PPQ 9mm with Federal 147 grn HST/ LE, always loaded with full magazine and chambered. 1. Don't get in arguments. If one starts, back off "if" you can. At least 3, no more than 10ft or less. If you have felt the need to draw your weapon because you are threatened, do not display it. Immediately aim center mass! Think about situations before you get into one and how to handle them. If it's his coat pocket, you can be shot without the threat pulling a weapon out. Put as many rounds as possible into threat until it ceases to be a threat. If it is a blue jeans pocket, it is very unlikely they could hit from the pocket and nobody can quick draw me from a blue jeans pocket if my aiming point is already center mass. You owe it to yourself "if" you can take the time to be reasonably sure. Some nut ball committing suicide by using you will f*ck you up unless you are as bad a piece of sh*t as they are. Do what you got to do, but if you haven't planned your actions on contact ahead of time, other that knee jerk/gun jerk reactions, perhaps you should evaluate whether you should carry. Anyone can pass the tests and learn to shoot a weapon and become licensed to carry as is their right. That doesn't mean everybody should, just because it is a right.
Far more people should carry than actually do (especially women). I would display my gun if threatened, and have done so on multiple occasions. Every time the rogue backed off and disappeared.

That doesn't mean they will every time. Point is to be ready to shoot when necessary. If the rogue doesn't back off and fails to keep his hands visible, you must shoot him.

Far more people should carry than actually do (especially women). I would display my gun if threatened, and have done so on multiple occasions. Every time the rogue backed off and disappeared.

That doesn't mean they will every time. Point is to be ready to shoot when necessary. If the rogue doesn't back off and fails to keep his hands visible, you must shoot him.

I do not believe in showing. If it is out, I will be in stance, and aimed. They can look at just as well pointed steady at chest level. In my state you can be arrested for showing in some instances, I guess because it is considered using a gun to intimidate. Showing v. Aimed? If I am really afraid for myself or someone I am with.., in for a penny, in for a pound. The charge is probably the same (if charged) if I do not have to shoot.

Forum List

Back