Another QUIZ for Liberals

Suppose you are threatened with violence, by an irrational stranger. You display your legally carried gun, and warn the guy to keep his hands visible.

Right then, he reaches into his pocket. What do you do ?

Please: Liberals only answer this.

Do I get points for answering it correctly or can I be creative?

Thank you.

OP is not getting the answers he wants.
tenor.gif

Suppose you are threatened with violence, by an irrational stranger. You display your legally carried gun, and warn the guy to keep his hands visible.

They will drop to their knees and perform fellatio.

Shoot him.

Ever see the movie "Crash"?

Nope. What did I miss?

A scene that would make you think twice about what you posted. Actually several.
Scenes about acting before thinking. Scenes about being led astray on the sole basis of one's suspicions.

I recommend it.

Do I get points for answering it correctly or can I be creative?

Thank you.

Considering who the OP is, if we don't bring the creativity, there won't be any.

I still haven't figured out in what way this is a "quiz for Liberals".

Shoot him.

Ever see the movie "Crash"?

Nope. What did I miss?

A scene that would make you think twice about what you posted. Actually several.
Scenes about acting before thinking. Scenes about being led astray on the sole basis of one's suspicions.

I recommend it.
The perfect definition of an America hating media fed progressive idiot.

You never know how you will react until you are put in a situation like that.

Liberals are not capable of intelligent honest answers

Kick him as hard as I can in the crotch and pull my gun out.

Kick him as hard as I can in the crotch and pull my gun out.
Sorry...I am not a liberal. Disregard earlier post.

First of all there are a giant number of variables here. The only person who has threatened me with violence is a police man. Now as for an irrational stranger i would be trying to help the man with his derangement and have no need to show any gun or weapon. That sets off irrational people. Also I look in the eyes of everyone I talk to so I can tell if they are cons or not. If he is a con then there is no hope and I take him down and terminate his life. If he is not a republican then there is hope so I will keep trying to get him into a stable mental place.
Hopefully, in the near future you will find yourself a stable mental place ,( before you encounter an irrational, violent individual.)

Dayum. I aced the last Quiz fer Liberals, I was hoping for another creative writing exercise.

This scenario is impossible. I would not display my legally (or illegally) carried gun in the first place,, because I wouldn't have one. That would be stoopid.

I've certainly been threatened with violence by irrational strangers. How you respond depends on the situation. Simply refusing to take them seriously, for one. Fear is what they want. Don't give it to them.
You'd be dead or in the ICU. There you could tell the nurses how you "aced" the situation.

Another example of liberal cluelessness. :rolleyes:

Yep, police aren't the only ones who've ever threatened me with violence, but they are the only ones who ever pulled guns on me. Had I been carrying per the OP fantasy, there would have been at least two dead, three if I was a good shot.
That is YOUR fantasy, since you don't carry. Mine is not fantasy. I do carry.

Dayum. I aced the last Quiz fer Liberals, I was hoping for another creative writing exercise.

This scenario is impossible. I would not display my legally (or illegally) carried gun in the first place,, because I wouldn't have one. That would be stoopid.

I've certainly been threatened with violence by irrational strangers. How you respond depends on the situation. Simply refusing to take them seriously, for one. Fear is what they want. Don't give it to them.
You'd be dead or in the ICU. There you could tell the nurses how you "aced" the situation.

Another example of liberal cluelessness. :rolleyes:

Apparently I'm neither dead nor at the ICU. How do you explain that?

A kid had threatened me with a knife for Pink Floyd tickets. I told him to fuck off. He then proceeded to fuck off, having gathered that his hypertestosteronic schtick was not going to work on me.

Yep, police aren't the only ones who've ever threatened me with violence, but they are the only ones who ever pulled guns on me. Had I been carrying per the OP fantasy, there would have been at least two dead, three if I was a good shot.
That is YOUR fantasy, since you don't carry. Mine is not fantasy. I do carry.

And you would have been shot on the spot, the only question remaining being how many cops who hadn't identified themselves you could take down with you.

In my case the casualty count was zero.

You have a choice: bullets or brains. As you say, you make your choice, I make mine.
I'm still here. And the number of people with whom I've threatened violence remains at the same number: zero.

You need to "defend" against somebody reaching into his pocket, snowflake?

Have any idea how many times a day the average person reaches into his/her pocket? SMH
YES, Mr ignorant victim of clueless, liberal "educators" (who fail to teach about guns & self-defense. Of course, you need to defend against somebody reaching into their pocket, when you are in a threat encounter.

If the person is reaching for a gun to shoot you, he can do that in one second. If you don't shoot him, you're gambling with your life as the stakes . Only an utter fool does that

Forum List

Back