Dem primary is for selecting the next loser.

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Today as I was perusing the various articles pertaining to the Democratic primary something very strange but also very comical occurred to me.
The Democrats have done so poorly this year selecting a viable front runner which is probably going to be Joe Biden that it can truly be said the only reason they are having the primary is to select the person who's going to lose to Trump.

When you consider the reality of that situation it becomes obvious why the Democrats not only proceed with the farce they call an impeachment proceeding... But also why they have recently let the cat out of the bag on doing it over and over and over again until it sticks. This is true disgusting desperation.

Of Course they're counting on winning the house again in November... But with an attitude like that and with announced intentions like that it wouldn't surprise me if they lose the house for some time to come.

Jo

If true, then it's safe to ignore them, eh? :21:

Actually I would say there's nothing safe about the Dems at all. Of course both parties are power hungry. I'm not sure if the Republicans have ever gone this far unilaterally. There's something very disquieting about the Democratic position. The new bar has been made so low that any President can be impeached for normal functions from here on out.

It's a good thing they didn't try to make any arrests in the White House... There is no doubt in my mind that a regiment of soldiers would have prevented it from happening.

Jo

Today as I was perusing the various articles pertaining to the Democratic primary something very strange but also very comical occurred to me.
The Democrats have done so poorly this year selecting a viable front runner which is probably going to be Joe Biden that it can truly be said the only reason they are having the primary is to select the person who's going to lose to Trump.

When you consider the reality of that situation it becomes obvious why the Democrats not only proceed with the farce they call an impeachment proceeding... But also why they have recently let the cat out of the bag on doing it over and over and over again until it sticks. This is true disgusting desperation.

Of Course they're counting on winning the house again in November... But with an attitude like that and with announced intentions like that it wouldn't surprise me if they lose the house for some time to come.

Jo
Didn't age well....lol

Biden is a placeholder for their eventual nominee. The DNC may even wait until after the GOP Convention to decide its choice.

Jo
It is an honor just to be nominated.

At least that’s what they say at the Oscars.

The DNC said there is no primary, that Joe is the nominee.
Lol....well having my post from 2019 dredged up is entertaining if not informative. I still believe that the election was tampered with but it's all gone by now.

Forum List

Back