Another perspective

I have a feeling if blacks scored higher than whites on IQ tests then you'd both be siting it as an example of black superiority. I try to avoid the IQ stuff because I understand why it is upsetting to you. Both of you certainly rank higher than your average Ugandan but that might have something to do with some white genes or maybe it's the environment you were brought up in...I dunno. What I do know is that bringing african slaves over here was the biggest mistake this country ever made and it's going to destroy us.

I have a feeling that the major problem is that when we start discussing race whites tend to assume we think like them.

The IQ stuff doesn't upset me, because I know it's fake news.

The major problem you have in thinking is that your white asses came here yourselves. You are not native to this continent.

So you're saying black brains operate differently than white ones?

Facts you don't like are false?

Natives just sprung from the earth one day?

Just admit you're bitter and hateful and want this country destroyed and white people to suffer.

Knowledge of truth erases all bitterness. You'll understand that shall the day come that you learn the truth.

I said that when we talk about race that whites tend to believe we think like they do. The brains operate the same but the basis of how we see things differ.

There is such a thing as philosophy you know. You haven't shown any facts.

Whites are not native to this continent. For your ass to make the claim that bringing Africans over as slaves over will ruin us means you erroneously believe this has been a white nation. But you whites came over here too. So if you talk to a real native of this nation, they can say truthfully their allowing the white man to stay here ruined their nations.

So just admit that everything you believe is wrong., Because it is,

Provably.

I have a feeling if blacks scored higher than whites on IQ tests then you'd both be siting it as an example of black superiority. I try to avoid the IQ stuff because I understand why it is upsetting to you. Both of you certainly rank higher than your average Ugandan but that might have something to do with some white genes or maybe it's the environment you were brought up in...I dunno. What I do know is that bringing african slaves over here was the biggest mistake this country ever made and it's going to destroy us.

I have a feeling that the major problem is that when we start discussing race whites tend to assume we think like them.

The major problem you have in thinking is that your white asses came here yourselves. You are not native to this continent.

MM, yeah, the IQ thing is not fake news. Hey, I dont' like that jews and asians crush white either.

And who cares if we are not "native" to this continent? What does that have to do with anything?

The Native Americans. You're an illegal immigrant.

The IQ thing is fake news.

Indians? What does that have to do with anything we are discussing?

Ilegals? LOL!!! Are you saying that the children of illegal immigrants mexicans are not Americans? How interesting.

The IQ thing is not fake news.

Indians live in India. Native Americans have everything to do with this particular discussion because this has not ever been a white nation.

I am talking about whites and how they got here.

IQ's are fake news.

MM, yeah, the IQ thing is not fake news. Hey, I dont' like that jews and asians crush white either.

And who cares if we are not "native" to this continent? What does that have to do with anything?

Ilegals? LOL!!! Are you saying that the children of illegal immigrants mexicans are not Americans? How interesting.

Indians live in India. Native Americans have everything to do with this particular discussion because this has not ever been a white nation.

IQ's are fake news.

can you define what is "whites"? -----How do you define "whites"? what is "native americans" made of?

Just admit you're bitter and hateful and want this country destroyed and white people to suffer.

Knowledge of truth erases all bitterness. You'll understand that shall the day come that you learn the truth.

I said that when we talk about race that whites tend to believe we think like they do. The brains operate the same but the basis of how we see things differ.

Whites are not native to this continent. For your ass to make the claim that bringing Africans over as slaves over will ruin us means you erroneously believe this has been a white nation. But you whites came over here too. So if you talk to a real native of this nation, they can say truthfully their allowing the white man to stay here ruined their nations.

Provably.

The fact that whites "came over here" in no way implies that this is not a "white nation".

FOr the most obvious of your illogical statements.

IQ's are fake news.

The fact that whites long ago had to ride boats to get to this land is irrelevant.

A few remaining indians does not mean that this nation has historical been, majority white.

That is an illogical statement on your part.

I think we are running into the white denial she is speaking about. White denial effects even Black people sometimes. I mean there are Black people that honestly believe ice from a white person is colder than from a Black person. If your frame of reference depends on white ideology then you refute anything that doesnt conform to that ideology. This is an exaggerated example but this should clarify the point. If we had to show a picture of us standing in front of our home to establish our address then someone accepting a utility bill with the address on it would be less believable. In fact if we wanted to deny that person showing the utility bill their rights we would use the fact that they didnt have the photo to discredit them.
I read this recently in "The Destruction of Black Civilization." "The problem in America is essentially the same in our African homeland. There too, "white" is still the standard of excellence, of what is right, wise and best. I personally know a number of African presidents and ministers who will not dare to make important decisions without the guidance of white advisors, men who often know far less about the questions at hand than the presidents and their ministers. But they all feel the need for a white seal of approval. ...continuing evidence of the Caucasian success in capturing the minds of Blacks."

I don't believe that many of us as white folks comprehend the depth to which our ancestors and some of our present day relatives, went and continue to go to convince everyone of white superiority and black inferiority. I do believe we must continually fight this harmful myth.

IQ's are fake news.

The fact that whites long ago had to ride boats to get to this land is irrelevant.

A few remaining indians does not mean that this nation has historical been, majority white.

The fact that whites had to take boats to come here is the most relevant part of the discussion me and you are having.

The fact that there were more than 500 nations of Natives here renders what you say as total bullshit.

IQ's are fake news.

The fact that whites had to take boats to come here is the most relevant part of the discussion me and you are having.

The fact that there were more than 500 nations of Natives here renders what you say as total bullshit.

Ah, got it. YOu are just looking for another excuse to dismiss what the white guy says, because you know that you cannot defend your position honestly.

And the iq thing is not fake news.

Provably.

The fact that whites "came over here" in no way implies that this is not a "white nation".

It not implies it specifically shows this is not a white nation.

IQ's are fake news.

Ah, got it. YOu are just looking for another excuse to dismiss what the white guy says, because you know that you cannot defend your position honestly.

I don't have to look, you excuse yourself each time with your own attempts to rebut.

Provably.

No, it doesn't.

A "white nation" would be a nation that is, and has historically been mostly white.

That our distant ancestors originated elsewhere does not undermine that in any fashion.

IQ's are fake news.

can you define what is "whites"? -----How do you define "whites"? what is "native americans" made of?

Ask white people that. They are the ones who decided to define things by race.

IQ's are fake news.

I don't have to look, you excuse yourself each time with your own attempts to rebut.

Yet, you do it all the time.

Revealing that you feel a need to do it.

Why? Because you can't defend your positions honestly.

Provably.

No, it doesn't.

A "white nation" would be a nation that is, and has historically been mostly white.

That our distant ancestors originated elsewhere does not undermine that in any fashion.

You tell that to impuretrash who you agree with when he said you guys bringing Africans over here as slaves will ruin us as if America was a white nation.

IQ's are fake news.

I've defended my positons honestly. You are the one who can't.

Provably.

No, it doesn't.

You tell that to impuretrash who you agree with when he said you guys bringing Africans over here as slaves will ruin us as if America was a white nation.

What does one have to do with the other?

I've defended my positons honestly. You are the one who can't.

Finding excuses to dismiss statements you can't refute, is not defending your position honestly.

You make every racist claim on earth including genetic superiority.

No, I don't. I believe there are differences between races of people but I never said that whites are genetically superior.

Stop lying.

The fact that black people tend to dominate certain sports such as boxing and track and field proves that at least in terms of physical strength and endurance, black people are superior to whites. On average, whites tend to have higher IQs. I know that's a touchy subject but I don't get upset about the fact that Asians blow whites out of the water in terms of IQ. It is what it is.

IQ's are not measured by daily uses of intelligence. IQ is measured by results of a timed test. It is not an accurate predictor of intelligence. I know hats a touchy subject, but the fact is that boxing takes the ability to think quick as do most other sports. As for track and field there are events that have been dominated by whites and events that have been dominated by blacks.
Yeah, games done for entertainment, but life isn't a game.

Boxing is a physically unhealthy sport (due to head injury). It's also unlikely that a boxer will make a lot of money. Only the very top athletes make the big money and only a portion of those escape unharmed, like Floyd and perhaps unlike Ali. It's high risk, low reward, kind of like a liquor store robbery, so I'm not surprised many whites have moved away from playing that sport. That sort of "intelligence" has little to do with running a modern country or civilization. It's the intelligence that really counts, as having a slight edge in jumping is more or less obsolete thanks to technology.

More like settler. The Europeans brought their own superior culture and intelligence and completely changed the country into a modern one. The natives' problem isn't the white man. It's their stupidity/laziness/drug use.

Forum List

Back