Another perspective

I have a feeling if blacks scored higher than whites on IQ tests then you'd both be siting it as an example of black superiority. I try to avoid the IQ stuff because I understand why it is upsetting to you. Both of you certainly rank higher than your average Ugandan but that might have something to do with some white genes or maybe it's the environment you were brought up in...I dunno. What I do know is that bringing african slaves over here was the biggest mistake this country ever made and it's going to destroy us.

I have a feeling that the major problem is that when we start discussing race whites tend to assume we think like them.

The IQ stuff doesn't upset me, because I know it's fake news.

The major problem you have in thinking is that your white asses came here yourselves. You are not native to this continent.

So you're saying black brains operate differently than white ones?

Facts you don't like are false?

Natives just sprung from the earth one day?

Just admit you're bitter and hateful and want this country destroyed and white people to suffer.

Knowledge of truth erases all bitterness. You'll understand that shall the day come that you learn the truth.

I said that when we talk about race that whites tend to believe we think like they do. The brains operate the same but the basis of how we see things differ.

There is such a thing as philosophy you know. You haven't shown any facts.

Whites are not native to this continent. For your ass to make the claim that bringing Africans over as slaves over will ruin us means you erroneously believe this has been a white nation. But you whites came over here too. So if you talk to a real native of this nation, they can say truthfully their allowing the white man to stay here ruined their nations.

So just admit that everything you believe is wrong., Because it is,

Provably.

The fact that whites "came over here" in no way implies that this is not a "white nation".

FOr the most obvious of your illogical statements.
It definitely proves this is not a white nation no matter how badly you whites want it to be. Your people would have died of starvation if the Natives Americans had not saved them. You would have still been a penal colony if Blacks had not built this nation and gave you the inventions to progress. There is a reason it was illegal for Blacks to own patents.

Perhaps we should embrace our shared Native American heritage ... One big family ... :huddle:

.​

It definitely proves this is not a white nation no matter how badly you whites want it to be. Your people would have died of starvation if the Natives Americans had not saved them. You would have still been a penal colony if Blacks had not built this nation and gave you the inventions to progress. There is a reason it was illegal for Blacks to own patents.

Remind us again how you're not racist and don't hate America.

I have no problem with americans that are of color. The vast majority of you white ones are borderline retarded.

I have no problem with americans that are of color. The vast majority of you white ones are borderline retarded.

Then go somewhere else where the white ones aren't the majority.

Why?

You are the racist. A is just showing you how your beliefs are in error and how you live in a lie of false arrogance. Because of not for your racism A might very well think of whites differently. But those like you live in a lie without understanding that the crap you believe makes people of color hate your white asses. You spew racism then you call the others you offend with it the racists. That is what little children do.

Why?

According to you, you're quite successful so you should have enough money saved up at this point that you could move to africa where black people are the majority. Then you wouldn't have to be bothered by white retards anymore.

Why?
Because there doesn't seem to be a good reason to stay among people much dumber than you who also abuse you through their racism when you can move to a country with equally super intelligent blacks, if that's what you believe.

Of course, the reality is that negroes are dumber than whites and can't run a modern country. That's why they're drowning to get to a European country.

Why?

According to you, you're quite successful so you should have enough money saved up at this point that you could move to africa where black people are the majority. Then you wouldn't have to be bothered by white retards anymore.
According to him, blacks invented space rockets and computers before whites even existed. Why stay with a race that's supposedly racist towards him and holding him down?

You are the racist. A is just showing you how your beliefs are in error and how you live in a lie of false arrogance. Because of not for your racism A might very well think of whites differently. But those like you live in a lie without understanding that the crap you believe makes people of color hate your white asses. You spew racism then you call the others you offend with it the racists. That is what little children do.

LOL what a bunch of nonsense. At least asclepias's posts make sense, but you...you're just an embarrassment.

It's exactly what his intention was in starting this troll thread. You buy what you want, but it's perfectly obvious. The OP clown is no different than the many (too many, when the fuck will they slither back to some stormfront closet?) racists who spew idiotic shit about "blacks can't do math" or "they should go back to Africa" or fabricate some patently false anecdote about African Americans, or whine about their physical insecurity. "You whites can't understand!" or "everything you whites do, say, or think is really racist, even if you don't think so!" is just a variation on a theme. Dressing the same divisive bullshit in terms that can be broadcast in monotone whispers on NPR as if it were 'significant' doesn't change what it is: PART OF THE PROBLEM.

It's the problem. Right wing reactionary movements such as the alt-right wouldn't exist if those people were interested in being logical and reaching compromises. But no, it's all or nothing with these people.

It's the idiots and assholes on ALL sides that keep picking scabs. Fearful, insecure, bitter, opportunistic, manipulative assholes all around.

It's the idiots and assholes on ALL sides that keep picking scabs. Fearful, insecure, bitter, opportunistic, manipulative assholes all around.

Gee whiz Gobbels...it's anti-Semitic to blame both sides, haven't you been paying attention?

Why?

I'm having the time of my life. I like giving retarded recessive guys like you indigestion. I like seeing your faces when I tell you to get me some hot fries instead of the lukewarm ones you tried to serve me. I love seeing your faces when I tell you I dont want to hear small talk at the registers. Just do your job. Dont worry. When I am done with you I will be moving to Africa. Not before. Not on your schedule but mine.

Why?

I'm having the time of my life. I like giving retarded recessive guys like you indigestion. I like seeing your faces when I tell you to get me some hot fries instead of the lukewarm ones you tried to serve me. I love seeing your faces when I tell you I dont want to hear small talk at the registers. Just do your job. Dont worry. When I am done with you I will be moving to Africa. Not before. Not on your schedule but mine.
He's having the time of his life posting from his pre-white, negro-built space rocket. He'll go to apefreaka just as soon as one of their futuristic vessels makes it across without sinking.
334C7CC100000578-3545004-image-a-1_1461005759548.jpg

Why?

He's having the time of his life posting from his pre-white, negro-built space rocket. He'll go to apefreaka just as soon as one of their futuristic vessels makes it across without sinking.
Speaking of apes and monkeys, why do you guys genetically attract lice?

bigstock-Head-Lice-45460540-599x560.jpg

Why?

Speaking of apes and monkeys, why do you guys genetically attract lice?

bigstock-Head-Lice-45460540-599x560.jpg
Hair structure, probably. I had to research it since it's not exactly a big concern in an advanced white society. Besides, we've used our intellect to develop treatments for that nuisance.

Meanwhile, negroes are struggling to live past 50.

Life_Expectancy_2005-2010_UN_WPP_2006.PNG

I bet your ancestors are so proud that you are getting revenge on the white man by being rude to teenagers working at mcDonalds.

I have a feeling if blacks scored higher than whites on IQ tests then you'd both be siting it as an example of black superiority. I try to avoid the IQ stuff because I understand why it is upsetting to you. Both of you certainly rank higher than your average Ugandan but that might have something to do with some white genes or maybe it's the environment you were brought up in...I dunno. What I do know is that bringing african slaves over here was the biggest mistake this country ever made and it's going to destroy us.

I have a feeling that the major problem is that when we start discussing race whites tend to assume we think like them.

The IQ stuff doesn't upset me, because I know it's fake news.

The major problem you have in thinking is that your white asses came here yourselves. You are not native to this continent.

So you're saying black brains operate differently than white ones?

Facts you don't like are false?

Natives just sprung from the earth one day?

Just admit you're bitter and hateful and want this country destroyed and white people to suffer.

Knowledge of truth erases all bitterness. You'll understand that shall the day come that you learn the truth.

I said that when we talk about race that whites tend to believe we think like they do. The brains operate the same but the basis of how we see things differ.

There is such a thing as philosophy you know. You haven't shown any facts.

Whites are not native to this continent. For your ass to make the claim that bringing Africans over as slaves over will ruin us means you erroneously believe this has been a white nation. But you whites came over here too. So if you talk to a real native of this nation, they can say truthfully their allowing the white man to stay here ruined their nations.

So just admit that everything you believe is wrong., Because it is,

Provably.

The fact that whites "came over here" in no way implies that this is not a "white nation".

FOr the most obvious of your illogical statements.

No, it does not.

Neither does some of the indians being friendly.

Do you realize that none of what you said, supports your initial claim?

Forum List

Back