Another perspective

According to you, you're quite successful so you should have enough money saved up at this point that you could move to africa where black people are the majority. Then you wouldn't have to be bothered by white retards anymore.
I'm having the time of my life. I like giving retarded recessive guys like you indigestion. I like seeing your faces when I tell you to get me some hot fries instead of the lukewarm ones you tried to serve me. I love seeing your faces when I tell you I dont want to hear small talk at the registers. Just do your job. Dont worry. When I am done with you I will be moving to Africa. Not before. Not on your schedule but mine.
He's having the time of his life posting from his pre-white, negro-built space rocket. He'll go to apefreaka just as soon as one of their futuristic vessels makes it across without sinking.
334C7CC100000578-3545004-image-a-1_1461005759548.jpg
Speaking of apes and monkeys, why do you guys genetically attract lice?

bigstock-Head-Lice-45460540-599x560.jpg
Hair structure, probably. I had to research it since it's not exactly a big concern in an advanced white society. Besides, we've used our intellect to develop treatments for that nuisance.

Meanwhile, negroes are struggling to live past 50.

Life_Expectancy_2005-2010_UN_WPP_2006.PNG

Hair lice is a growing problem due to Third World Immigration and increased jet travel.

And bed bugs.

It's exactly what his intention was in starting this troll thread. You buy what you want, but it's perfectly obvious. The OP clown is no different than the many (too many, when the fuck will they slither back to some stormfront closet?) racists who spew idiotic shit about "blacks can't do math" or "they should go back to Africa" or fabricate some patently false anecdote about African Americans, or whine about their physical insecurity. "You whites can't understand!" or "everything you whites do, say, or think is really racist, even if you don't think so!" is just a variation on a theme. Dressing the same divisive bullshit in terms that can be broadcast in monotone whispers on NPR as if it were 'significant' doesn't change what it is: PART OF THE PROBLEM.

It's the problem. Right wing reactionary movements such as the alt-right wouldn't exist if those people were interested in being logical and reaching compromises. But no, it's all or nothing with these people.

It's the idiots and assholes on ALL sides that keep picking scabs. Fearful, insecure, bitter, opportunistic, manipulative assholes all around.

There are no both sides to this Trump. You aren't going to end this shit by not fighting it. And you aren't a racist because you react angrily to the racism you see. Everything is not the same. One side is perpetuating racism, the other side opposing it and to you it's alt the same.

You are the racist. A is just showing you how your beliefs are in error and how you live in a lie of false arrogance. Because of not for your racism A might very well think of whites differently. But those like you live in a lie without understanding that the crap you believe makes people of color hate your white asses. You spew racism then you call the others you offend with it the racists. That is what little children do.

LOL what a bunch of nonsense. At least asclepias's posts make sense, but you...you're just an embarrassment.

Like I give a damn what you think. You call yourself trash. That's what you are.

You are the racist. A is just showing you how your beliefs are in error and how you live in a lie of false arrogance. Because of not for your racism A might very well think of whites differently. But those like you live in a lie without understanding that the crap you believe makes people of color hate your white asses. You spew racism then you call the others you offend with it the racists. That is what little children do.

LOL what a bunch of nonsense. At least asclepias's posts make sense, but you...you're just an embarrassment.

Like I give a damn what you think. You call yourself trash. That's what you are.

Shut the fuck up you bitter, insecure, jealous piece of subhuman filth. Go burn down your neighborhood, smash some store windows in protest, that'll show me.

It's exactly what his intention was in starting this troll thread. You buy what you want, but it's perfectly obvious. The OP clown is no different than the many (too many, when the fuck will they slither back to some stormfront closet?) racists who spew idiotic shit about "blacks can't do math" or "they should go back to Africa" or fabricate some patently false anecdote about African Americans, or whine about their physical insecurity. "You whites can't understand!" or "everything you whites do, say, or think is really racist, even if you don't think so!" is just a variation on a theme. Dressing the same divisive bullshit in terms that can be broadcast in monotone whispers on NPR as if it were 'significant' doesn't change what it is: PART OF THE PROBLEM.

It's the problem. Right wing reactionary movements such as the alt-right wouldn't exist if those people were interested in being logical and reaching compromises. But no, it's all or nothing with these people.

It's the idiots and assholes on ALL sides that keep picking scabs. Fearful, insecure, bitter, opportunistic, manipulative assholes all around.

There are no both sides to this Trump. You aren't going to end this shit by not fighting it. And you aren't a racist because you react angrily to the racism you see. Everything is not the same. One side is perpetuating racism, the other side opposing it and to you it's alt the same.

Most people of limited capacity can see the flaw in others while remaining blind to their own. This is particularly true when it’s the exact same flaw.

I find it interesting that Trump is supposedly a white supremacist Nazi even though his opponents can't find a single instance of him saying the phrase "white race".

Most people of limited capacity can see the flaw in others while remaining blind to their own. This is particularly true when it’s the exact same flaw.

So then you are of limited capacity. I know my flaws full well. Racism is not one of them, I guarantee you that..

I find it interesting that Trump is supposedly a white supremacist Nazi even though his opponents can't find a single instance of him saying the phrase "white race".

And so just because he doesn't say the term white race means he's not a racist. You are as stupid as unkotare.

Shut the fuck up you bitter, insecure, jealous piece of subhuman filth. Go burn down your neighborhood, smash some store windows in protest, that'll show me.

When you find that person maybe they'll shut the fuck up.

And so just because he doesn't say the term white race means he's not a racist. You are as stupid as unkotare.

Says the racist.

And this is the white dude who says whites are suffering from anti white discrimination after telling us blacks how we should be grateful to whites for freeing us from slavery.

OK we have had multiple threads about how blacks can do this or that and usually when the subject is turned to whites the thread gets trolled or moved. How about we look at a phenomenon called White Fragility. This is a term coined by a white female, Dr. Robin Deangelo.

th

White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress
. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility. White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.”

“Any white person living in the United States will develop opinions about race simply by swimming in the water of our culture. But mainstream sources—schools, textbooks, media—don’t provide us with the multiple perspectives we need. Yes, we will develop strong emotionally laden opinions, but they will not be informed opinions. Our socialization renders us racially illiterate. When you add a lack of humility to that illiteracy (because we don’t know what we don’t know), you get the break-down we so often see when trying to engage white people in meaningful conversations about race.”

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

We have heard all the many ways blacks are fucked up and how we need to change according to the many whites here. How about we now look at what WHITES can did to erase the division by race in America?
Johnnie Turner says black people have to tell their stories. People have to hear the stories or they won't know. Instead of just bonking white people over the head for being ignorant racists, why not tell the stories that would help us SEE the other side. What happens here in discussion about race never gets us anywhere because no one's perspective gets changed. We can't walk in your shoes until you tell us what it is like on a daily basis. Don't scream it at us or exaggerate it. Just tell the stories.
Just a suggestion.

While I appreciate what you have said, whites have for the better part of 2.5 centuries beat us over the head about how worthless we are. And we have asked for that to stop. It doesn't. So then when we talk to whites, once again they try establishing the rules we have to follow in order to for them to listen. And that's one of the main problems with this kind of discussion. Whites need to hear the anger and in some cases the outright hate to understand exactly what their racism has done to people. I think it's highly unfair for whites to tell us that they won't listen unless we say it to them how they want to hear it. I know you mean no harm here old lady but that is exactly what you have done. We have told you what it was like for us for at least 241 years. We have been screamed at and killed for trying to do it as well. So in my view if screaming is warranted that's what should be done. Therefore let me help you see what you have just done,.
OK we have had multiple threads about how blacks can do this or that and usually when the subject is turned to whites the thread gets trolled or moved. How about we look at a phenomenon called White Fragility. This is a term coined by a white female, Dr. Robin Deangelo.

th

White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress
. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility. White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.”

“Any white person living in the United States will develop opinions about race simply by swimming in the water of our culture. But mainstream sources—schools, textbooks, media—don’t provide us with the multiple perspectives we need. Yes, we will develop strong emotionally laden opinions, but they will not be informed opinions. Our socialization renders us racially illiterate. When you add a lack of humility to that illiteracy (because we don’t know what we don’t know), you get the break-down we so often see when trying to engage white people in meaningful conversations about race.”

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

We have heard all the many ways blacks are fucked up and how we need to change according to the many whites here. How about we now look at what WHITES can did to erase the division by race in America?
Johnnie Turner says black people have to tell their stories. People have to hear the stories or they won't know. Instead of just bonking white people over the head for being ignorant racists, why not tell the stories that would help us SEE the other side. What happens here in discussion about race never gets us anywhere because no one's perspective gets changed. We can't walk in your shoes until you tell us what it is like on a daily basis. Don't scream it at us or exaggerate it. Just tell the stories.
Just a suggestion.

While I appreciate what you have said, whites have for the better part of 2.5 centuries beat us over the head about how worthless we are. And we have asked for that to stop. It doesn't. So then when we talk to whites, once again they try establishing the rules we have to follow in order to for them to listen. And that's one of the main problems with this kind of discussion. Whites need to hear the anger and in some cases the outright hate to understand exactly what their racism has done to people. I think it's highly unfair for whites to tell us that they won't listen unless we say it to them how they want to hear it. I know you mean no harm here old lady but that is exactly what you have done. We have told you what it was like for us for at least 241 years. We have been screamed at and killed for trying to do it as well. So in my view if screaming is warranted that's what should be done. Therefore let me help you see what you have just done,.
they try establishing the rules we have to follow in order to for them to listen.
This isn't rules for blacks talking to whites, it is just common sense for all human beings. Not everyone is cut out to be a diplomat; I get that. Some of you are warriors. Okay. Just don't expect to create a positive dialogue with it. No people, whatever their race or culture, listen to people screaming and angrily attacking them.
If venting makes you feel better, go for it.

I'm sorry, wut?

When you find that person maybe they'll shut the fuck up.

Oh dear, I don't know what is being discussed but I can tell a Hillary supporter when I see them talking.

Says the racist.

And this is the white dude who says whites are suffering from anti white discrimination after telling us blacks how we should be grateful to whites for freeing us from slavery.

I've repeatedly posted academic studies that show widespread and severe anti-white discrimination.

YOur continued denial of this in the face of hard evidence is just you supporting policies that you know are racist.

THat makes you the racist here.

NOt me.

You.

So then you are of limited capacity. I know my flaws full well. Racism is not one of them, I guarantee you that..

There’s the blind spot again.

Says the racist.

I've repeatedly posted academic studies that show widespread and severe anti-white discrimination.

YOur continued denial of this in the face of hard evidence is just you supporting policies that you know are racist.

THat makes you the racist here.

NOt me.

You.

You've done nothing of the sort. What you showed was one study from 1991 were whites were the majority of students in ivy league schools.

I can't deny what does not exist. Denial of a non existence circumstance does not make me a racist.

Says the racist.

YOU
WERE
NEVER
A
SLAVE.

There’s the blind spot again.

There is no blind spot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back