Another person claiming animals are the same as people

Again, God created both humans AND animals as herbivores. There was peace and harmony in the pre-fall world, which was God's original DESIGN and INTENT.

Again, are you denying this is a fallen world? Are you denying Genesis 1:29-30? Yes or no?

Like all vegans, you only care about pretty, furry, petable animals. When you pick a vegetable out of your organic garden, if it has bugs on it, you kill them. If you boil a head of cabbage, or a pot of brussel sprouts, you will with almost zero exception, kill bugs.

What exactly are bugs? Are they plants? Or are they minerals? No: they're animals. Every time you eat a plant you kill thousands, if not millions, of animals. Your pathetic arguments do nothing except make you feel like you didn't eat Bambi; you don't care a bit about animals you can't pet or hug.
What happens if science finds that the vegetables we eat are in pain when we pick them and then eat them. Either way, the rulers are pushing us to plant based meats and then most likely lab produced meat. Perhaps our whole diet will be that some day.

God made meat eaters, give up you can not support God and condemn all his creatures designed to eat meat.

Genesis 1:29-30 proves your statement wrong. And btw, aren't you the person who was mocking and attacking Christianity on another thread? If that was you, then why are you now trying to talk about this from a Christian perspective?
And yet god did in fact create all the creatures on the earth. and a LARGE number are in fact meat eaters and eat each other. And how about all the later passages on how to cook clean and prepare meat, I guess those are lies too right, just like the lie that Jesus ate fish, RIGHT?

God made meat eaters, give up you can not support God and condemn all his creatures designed to eat meat.

Genesis 1:29-30 proves your statement wrong. And btw, aren't you the person who was mocking and attacking Christianity on another thread? If that was you, then why are you now trying to talk about this from a Christian perspective?

Didn't I just tell you that there's no lying in Heaven? You never saw me, ever in my life, mocking and attacking Christianity and then you add to your intentional lie by assigning to me the quote of another...

I don't believe for a minute that you're a Christian. I believe you're a militant vegan pretending to be friends with Christians so you can spread your vegan faith. We get the same thing related to gun rights when we get someone who says they support the 2nd Amendment and they have 12 guns but they want to take our guns. Wolves in sheeps clothing, all of you.

Didn't I just tell you that there's no lying in Heaven? You never saw me, ever in my life, mocking and attacking Christianity and then you add to your intentional lie by assigning to me the quote of another...

I don't believe for a minute that you're a Christian. I believe you're a militant vegan pretending to be friends with Christians so you can spread your vegan faith. We get the same thing related to gun rights when we get someone who says they support the 2nd Amendment and they have 12 guns but they want to take our guns. Wolves in sheeps clothing, all of you.

I was talking to esalla! When I deleted the inner quotes so that it was only his quote, it got messed up, but I immediately corrected it, go back and look at post #179. Quit being so accusatory.

What happens if science finds that the vegetables we eat are in pain when we pick them and then eat them. Either way, the rulers are pushing us to plant based meats and then most likely lab produced meat. Perhaps our whole diet will be that some day.

There are those who make that claim about plants.

But, for certain, thousands or perhaps millions of animals die every time we eat a plant; they're just not cute, cuddly, and furry - they don't trigger our emotions.

There are animals, though, that trigger the emotions of vegans until vegans kill them with a vengeance. Let a cockroach show up in miss Lily's kitchen and see how quickly she stomps on it.. She's nothing but a sanctimonious, militant, vegan twit.

There are those who make that claim about plants.

But, for certain, thousands or perhaps millions of animals die every time we eat a plant; they're just not cute, cuddly, and furry - they don't trigger our emotions.

There are animals, though, that trigger the emotions of vegans until vegans kill them with a vengeance. Let a cockroach show up in miss Lily's kitchen and see how quickly she stomps on it.. She's nothing but a sanctimonious, militant, vegan twit.

More hate and accusations and nasty insults. And you accuse me of not being a Christian?

More hate and accusations and nasty insults. And you accuse me of not being a Christian?
Did I lie? Are you going to suggest that you don't kill cockroaches or bugs in your house?

We don't have cockroaches, but if we do see a bug, we sweep it outside. You're bringing up every typical objection in the book. Don't assume that I haven't heard all this before. No offense, but you are far too emotional and closed-minded on this topic, so having this 'discussion' is pointless. If you can be civil, I'll be back, but I won't hold my breath.

Did I lie? Are you going to suggest that you don't kill cockroaches or bugs in your house?

We don't have cockroaches, but if we do see a bug, we sweep it outside. You're bringing up every typical objection in the book. Don't assume that I haven't heard all this before. No offense, but you are far too emotional and closed-minded on this topic, so having this 'discussion' is pointless. If you can be civil, I'll be back, but I won't hold my breath.
You know there are people who are pushing for humans to have insects as part of their diet. I believe there are people in Africa in a region who do eat a certain insect as part of their diet now.

You know there are people who are pushing for humans to have insects as part of their diet. I believe there are people in Africa in a region who do eat a certain insect as part of their diet now.

Yeah, I've heard that. Some people will eat anything, but I think it's safe to say that the majority would never go along with that.

The idea that we must stop eating meat is basically unscientific and foolish. We are Omnivores and depend on meat for many of our essential ingredients to survive, vegans and vegetarians must take special care and must do specific things to make up for the lose of meat in their diet. I agree we should not abuse animals but yes we should eat meat and that means harvesting animals. I also agree that we should use them in scientific processes for OUR benefit.

The claim it is morally wrong to kill animals is foolish short sighted and I believe IGNORANT. Every animal that is a meat eater KILLS other animals. And failure to control population would result in massive deaths due to starvation of animals and ruination of Human crops.
Some of the social-justice-vegan idiots have gone so far as to deny their cats from having meat in the diet and the result was, blind cats.
I'm always curious about what the social-justice-vegans would expect to be done with the 399.7 million chickens, 93.6 million cattle and 75 million hogs and pigs in the United States, as continued population increases and in return, the reduction of existing wild places, makes it impossible to move them to the wild. As it is, hunting deer has to be allowed for their conservation of to keep their population from exploding and having major starvation problems, via destruction of the flora in the areas that they still roam. Add hundreds of millions of cattle, chickens, hogs and pigs into the mix and it would be an ecological disaster.

The idea that we must stop eating meat is basically unscientific and foolish. We are Omnivores and depend on meat for many of our essential ingredients to survive, vegans and vegetarians must take special care and must do specific things to make up for the lose of meat in their diet. I agree we should not abuse animals but yes we should eat meat and that means harvesting animals. I also agree that we should use them in scientific processes for OUR benefit.

The claim it is morally wrong to kill animals is foolish short sighted and I believe IGNORANT. Every animal that is a meat eater KILLS other animals. And failure to control population would result in massive deaths due to starvation of animals and ruination of Human crops.
Some of the social-justice-vegan idiots have gone so far as to deny their cats from having meat in the diet and the result was, blind cats.
I'm always curious about what the social-justice-vegans would expect to be done with the 399.7 million chickens, 93.6 million cattle and 75 million hogs and pigs in the United States, as continued population increases and in return, the reduction of existing wild places, makes it impossible to move them to the wild. As it is, hunting deer has to be allowed for their conservation of to keep their population from exploding and having major starvation problems, via destruction of the flora in the areas that they still roam. Add hundreds of millions of cattle, chickens, hogs and pigs into the mix and it would be an ecological disaster.
She is blind to reality.

Well answer the question Buttercup, what happens to MILLIONS of animals if we stop helping them trim the herds? What happens to cows chickens and other farm animals if we stop eating them? How do you propose we control herd size and feed animals in the wild?

God understood that when he allowed unchecked growth of life on Earth it would need a mechanism to ensure population control on animals. That is why he made carnivores and why made us Omnivores, or do you HONESTLY believe Satan was a surprise to God? That the actions of Adam and Eve were a surprise?

Well answer the question Buttercup, what happens to MILLIONS of animals if we stop helping them trim the herds? What happens to cows chickens and other farm animals if we stop eating them? How do you propose we control herd size and feed animals in the wild?
You provide the same arguments as the leftists who support culling the human herd. Is it time to start killing the useless feeders?

What happened to the planet when humanity was 500 million and not 9 billion?
.BTW, we are not and were never created omnivores. That is the result of the fallen "god of this evil world "

You provide the same arguments as the leftists who support culling the human herd. Is it time to start killing the useless feeders?

.BTW, we are not and were never created omnivores. That is the result of the fallen "god of this evil world "
Still waiting to hear as to what to do about the 399.7 million chickens, 93.6 million cattle and 75 million hogs and pigs, should we stop eating them. We really don't have much available land left and the farmers that are using those animals for food, will need their land for crops to feed not only the family, but the populace as well (as they have to make money somehow). All we hear from the social-justice-vegan side is.....silence.

LOL go argue your trolling points else where. Both God and Science agree we are omnivores.

You smash it with a broom? What if a mosquito bites you?

Still waiting to hear as to what to do about the 399.7 million chickens, 93.6 million cattle and 75 million hogs and pigs, should we stop eating them. We really don't have much available land left and the farmers that are using those animals for food, will need their land for crops to feed not only the family, but the populace as well (as they have to make money somehow). All we hear from the social-justice-vegan side is.....silence.

Farm animals are bred into existence for the sole purpose of exploiting and ultimately killing them, to satisfy the demand for meat and other animal products. It's all about supply and demand. As more and more people go plantbased, there will be less and less farm animals bred into existence.

Nobody in their right mind believes that the whole world is going to go vegan overnight. I've never heard anyone claim that. So your question is a bit naive, we don't have to worry about "what to do with the 399 million chickens" etc, since it is highly unlikely that the whole world would go vegan overnight. It will be a slow, gradual thing.

This does not mean that if everyone goes plantbased there will be no more farm animals. As time goes on and more people are realizing that we don't need to eat dead bodies (and a diet higher in animal products raises the risk for a number of preventable diseases), there have been a number of farmers who have had a change of mind/heart and converted their farms to animal sanctuaries. There are a lot of people who love animals and want to see them live free from harm, and to enjoy life the way God intended them to... as opposed to living in a small filthy cage, never seeing sunlight or feeling grass under their feet.

Speaking of farmers having a change of heart, I highly recommend this documentary (Peaceable Kingdom: The Journey Home) for anyone who is interested. It's a beautiful thing when someone realizes they don't have to exploit animals any more.

Forum List

Back