Another One To File Under The Category Of 'DUH'...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
San Francisco Chronicle Admits: Some Anti-Trump Protesters are Paid

"Despite the left’s attempt to deny it, some anti-Trump protesters are indeed paid to show up — including those from a growing number of tech companies who are paying their employees to participate in anti-Trump rallies.

The San Francisco Chronicle
reported on Saturday, in an article titled “Bay Area demonstrators may be paid to protest, by employers,” that the “common accusation lobbed at liberal protesters” that “they’re being paid to protest” is at least partially based in fact.

According to the Chronicle, “an increasing number of companies have unveiled policies that allow employees to take paid time off work for political or civic activities, such as protesting, canvassing, voting, volunteering or even running for office.” The progressive movement’s vocal opposition to President Donald Trump has translated into employers (at least, those who can afford it) providing paid leave as a way to increase political engagement after what many of them took as a devastating loss."

San Francisco Chronicle Admits: Some Anti-Trump Protesters are Paid - Breitbart

Living in the country doesn't allow me to utilized this payment, drats. I could be protesting for both sides..
That's the fun part. I wonder how many employees are taking paid time to support Trump and what management's reaction is when they find out.

Living in the country doesn't allow me to utilized this payment, drats. I could be protesting for both sides..
That's the fun part. I wonder how many employees are taking paid time to support Trump and what management's reaction is when they find out.
It all seems a little underproductive to me, but I usually whipped my workers with a kat-o-nine..

The Democratic party have to pay people to protest, when your argument is that fake and lame and riddled with lies and twisted distortions no sane person is going to protest for free.

Forum List

Back