More liberal hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The left's new tactic is to say we shouldn't be talking about Hillary or Obama anymore because they're no longer politicians.

But....

Rush Limbaugh
Bill Orielly
Sean Hannity
Ann Coulter
Koch brothers
Etc.....

Off to the races!

The left's new tactic is to say we shouldn't be talking about Hillary or Obama anymore because they're no longer politicians.

But....

Rush Limbaugh
Bill Orielly
Sean Hannity
Ann Coulter
Koch brothers
Etc.....

Off to the races!

You might not be aware that one of the Right's favorite defenses of those people is that they don't hold office.

But....

Rush Limbaugh
Bill Orielly
Sean Hannity
Ann Coulter
Koch brothers
Etc.....

Off to the races!
Which of the right wing nut jobs you mentioned have dropped out of the picture since the election? How many of them are still spouting their crazy crap and pushing their goofy agenda every day?

But....

Rush Limbaugh
Bill Orielly
Sean Hannity
Ann Coulter
Koch brothers
Etc.....

Off to the races!

You might not be aware that one of the Right's favorite defenses of those people is that they don't hold office.
I've never said that nor do I recall seeing it.

But....

Rush Limbaugh
Bill Orielly
Sean Hannity
Ann Coulter
Koch brothers
Etc.....

Off to the races!
You forgot 8 (+) years of Obama, Snowflakes, and the Fake News Media ranting, raving, and blaming Bush for everything....yet no one is allowed to utter the names Obama and Hillary, despite the fact that THEY keep thrusting themselves into the limelight to keep themselves relevant.

But....

Rush Limbaugh
Bill Orielly
Sean Hannity
Ann Coulter
Koch brothers
Etc.....

Off to the races!

Hillary who?

Obama who?

Did you hear what that stinking Rush said that is also friends with Hannity, O' Lilly, and Coulter and is backed by the Koch brothers?

Me neither and do not give a flying fuck except to drop this massive smelly turd of hello in your thread gramps!

Obama and Hillary lead the Democratic party to losing 1,000 seats, the House, the Senate, and the White House. Naturally the don't want us talking about them.

Pretty much my thoughts. Hillary has made it clear with her "I'm the opposition" statement that she wants to be in the middle of it.

1,000+ seats lost

Back-to-back 'historic, record-setting' losses

Hillary having enough baggage for the entire country of Honk Kong to go on vacation

Hillary being a '2-Time Loser'

The Director of FBI having testified that she indeed DID BREAK THE LAW and that the ONLY reason she was not charged with a CRIME is because she is TOO STUPID to know she was breaking the law and jeopardizing our National Security

...all of which makes her the WORST CANDIDATE IN US HISTORY

...and she is STILL trying to mount her comeback and position herself for a run in 2020?!

If the Democratic Party - who had to rig their primaries / engage in election fraud during their primaries / help Hillary cheat during debates in order for her to beat Sanders and to crown her their Candidate - is DUMB enough to once again buy her 'It's MY Turn' BS and commit to making her their candidate in 2020 - which means they will probably have to rig their primaries again, et al...in 2020 - then they would the DUMBEST M*er F*ers on the face of this planet...and will effectively cause their party's extinction.

THAT BEING SAID....

Democratic Party, oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh pleas eoh please oh please oh please oh PLEASE make Hillary your candidate in 2020!

upload_2017-5-8_12-37-0.jpeg

Last edited:
I can't believe I forgot about Bush lol.

Yeah, 8 years of Bushes fault but Obama & Hillary are off limits
Speaking of Bush, now the liberals ALL of a sudden, liberals "like Bush."

Read the comments from the loser liberals. Here is the one that typifies all things you need to know about the arrogance of the left.

Xerber -2 months ago
One of the biggest differences between Bush and Trump is that Bush has a (self-deprecating) sense of humor and a thick skin. The media criticised and ridiculed him quite a bit, but he always took it in stride.

You see that comment right there, that got over 400 likes? You see the arrogance of the fucking left? What they want is a punching bag like booooosh. Who they ridiculed every and all chances they got. He did not fight back and took it all in stride.

What these fucking unreal losers want is for republicans to be quiet and let them just beat them over the head. Trump fights back, he is NOT a politician and they cry over it.

They are nothing but bloated fat gasbags, just like I always say.

Read the rest of the comments btw in that youtube. Look at how many of the left all of a sudden...."
respect Bush."

They are pathetic, and if they were ALL thrown into a volcano today, I would celebrate.

But....

Rush Limbaugh
Bill Orielly
Sean Hannity
Ann Coulter
Koch brothers
Etc.....

Off to the races!

they don't. your point is?

Read the comments from the loser liberals. Here is the one that typifies all things you need to know about the arrogance of the left.

Xerber -2 months ago
One of the biggest differences between Bush and Trump is that Bush has a (self-deprecating) sense of humor and a thick skin. The media criticised and ridiculed him quite a bit, but he always took it in stride.

You see that comment right there, that got over 400 likes? You see the arrogance of the fucking left? What they want is a punching bag like booooosh. Who they ridiculed every and all chances they got. He did not fight back and took it all in stride.

What these fucking unreal losers want is for republicans to be quiet and let them just beat them over the head. Trump fights back, he is NOT a politician and they cry over it.

Read the rest of the comments btw in that youtube. Look at how many of the left all of a sudden...."
respect Bush."

They are pathetic, and if they were ALL thrown into a volcano today, I would celebrate.

That comment seems pretty dead on to me

Xerber -2 months ago

respect Bush."

Yeah, except Trump can take insults.

What the left cannot stand is he points out the truth about the left wing media. He hits back.

The same media that claims they are soooo offended by what Trump was heard saying about women, while they get moist over the clintons.

The point is the left all of a sudden express their love for Bush? You see anything pathetic about that?

What's ridiculous is deflecting to Obama and Hillary instead of admitting Trump is wrong and made a mistake.

Xerber -2 months ago

respect Bush."

Yeah, except Trump can take insults.

What the left cannot stand is he points out the truth about the left wing media. He hits back.

The same media that claims they are soooo offended by what Trump was heard saying about women, while they get moist over the clintons.

The point is the left all of a sudden express their love for Bush? You see anything pathetic about that?

Trump does not take insults on criticism well at all. He acts like a 12 year old who can't wait to "get even"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back