Another one bites the carpet...

Yeh, she is a corrupt criminal, we already knew this. The only problem is getting people to accept the fact.

I've always considered CNN the best out there, but this election season, I haven't bothered watching any of the television news.

I check Yahoo for news from Reuters, AP, UPI, other mainline sources.

Maybe around Thanksgiving, I'll give it another chance

Brazile (not a favorite of mine) was actually OUT since last July......

"On October 14th, CNN accepted Donna Brazile’s resignation as a CNN contributor. (Her deal had previously been suspended in July when she became the interim head of the DNC.) CNN never gave Brazile access to any questions, prep material, attendee list, background information or meetings in advance of a town hall or debate. We are completely uncomfortable with what we have learned about her interactions with the Clinton campaign while she was a CNN contributor," Pratapas said.

"On October 14th, CNN accepted Donna Brazile’s resignation as a CNN contributor. (Her deal had previously been suspended in July when she became the interim head of the DNC.) CNN never gave Brazile access to any questions, prep material, attendee list, background information or meetings in advance of a town hall or debate. We are completely uncomfortable with what we have learned about her interactions with the Clinton campaign while she was a CNN contributor," Pratapas said.

Denial, denial, denial...

Just heard that from the wife

Proof of CNN's integrity, compared to Foxnews. When will Sean Hannity be fired, for example.

Too funny, why don't you focus on the admission that they were cheating?

Proof of CNN's integrity, compared to Foxnews. When will Sean Hannity be fired, for example.

Good, you agree that them cheating was unethical and the Bitchlery should walk away.
There may be hope for you yet.
(Just kidding, you are hopeless)

Denial, denial, denial...

What?????
I'm not denying anything....Brazile was out as of last July.....
Brazile should resign from any post she may still hold since she cheats and is not very good at that either.

So you admit that Hillary received some special favors as usual... Good.

I just don't believe that anyone should cheat......and I also believe that.....for all her many flaws....Clinton would have won a debate from receiving questions before hand.....Come on, she is flawed but not an idiot.....Even I could easily guess what the questions would be

So you admit that Hillary received some special favors as usual... Good.

I just don't believe that anyone should cheat......and I also believe that.....for all her many flaws....Clinton would have won a debate from receiving questions before hand.....Come on, she is flawed but not an idiot.....Even I could easily guess what the questions would be

You don't believe anyone should cheat?

Why are you voting for the ultimate cheater then?

This reminds me of something my mom wrote to me about the 1980 election...

"it's come down to deciding whether to vote for the clown or the actor"

As soon as Wikileaks release the documents that show while being paid by Fox and the RNC, he gave debate questions to a candidate.
ARE YOU REALLY THAT SLOW?

So you agree that CNN is showing great integrity here.

More like a case of CYA...

Yeh, she is a corrupt criminal, we already knew this. The only problem is getting people to accept the fact.
Many people are still unaware of that fact.

Spoke to a friend last night and another Sunday who had not read anything about the FBI reopening the email investigation.

People need to move this story as much as possible.

So basically the Democratic National Committee replaced one cheater...Debbie Wasserman Schultz...with another cheater...Donna Brazille? Good to know that integrity is alive and well in the DNC that is totally controlled by the Clinton Machine!

Forum List

Back