Another one bites the carpet...

Yeh, she is a corrupt criminal, we already knew this. The only problem is getting people to accept the fact.
Many people are still unaware of that fact.

Spoke to a friend last night and another Sunday who had not read anything about the FBI reopening the email investigation.

People need to move this story as much as possible.

The level of ignorance out there never fails to shock me.
I've talked to so many people who have no idea whats going on in this country...and they almost to a person say they're voting for clinton.
Then you proceed to educate them and and they get a blank look on their face.

Yeh, she is a corrupt criminal, we already knew this. The only problem is getting people to accept the fact.

Spoke to a friend last night and another Sunday who had not read anything about the FBI reopening the email investigation.

The level of ignorance out there never fails to shock me.
I've talked to so many people who have no idea whats going on in this country...and they almost to a person say they're voting for clinton.
Then you proceed to educate them and and they get a blank look on their face.

It's because they believed the line of crap that the mainstream media has been feeding them since this election campaign started. When things like the Wikileaks emails start to come out they refuse to believe what they're seeing.

That is a microcosm of a lot of the voters. They are busy living their lives and don't necessarily pay as close attention as we'd like.

and this is why >>>>>>

Turns out she not only gave Clinton ONE question but TWO (more may be unveiled)

At this rate I wouldn't be shocked to see Clinton received all the questions.

WikiLeaks on Twitter

Talk about fucking corrupt
No doubt she was given ALL of the questions to ALL of the debates, with the possible exception of the last one.

Forum List

Back