Another modest advantage to solar PV power

For Christ's sake, read the fucking OP. You're actually getting worse than worthless.
It seems most of these Prog utopian dreams must be built in Red areas. Even in blue states. And then even if built we have the environmentalists involved in every way. They will not even support solar and wind farms in the desert with electric lines on poles feeding areas that need energy.

It seems most of these Prog utopian dreams must be built in Red areas. Even in blue states. And then even if built we have the environmentalists involved in every way. They will not even support solar and wind farms in the desert with electric lines on poles feeding areas that need energy.
You're not making any sense.

Florida's "Solar-Powered City" took a direct hit from Hurricane Ian WITHOUT losing power.

You always get everything wrong, don't you?

A couple of months ago a stupid solar farm north of Tampa got hit by a very low intensity tornado and the remains were scattered over an eight square mile area. The tornado was like an EF-0. Just barely strong enough to be considered a tornado.

My stupid neighbor put in solar panels on his home back in the Spring.

Then came hurricane Ian last week. We did not get the full force but most of the area lost power.

We all got out our emergency generators during the power outage. So did MR. SOLAR PANELS. He had a gasoline generator running just like the rest of us and the sun was shinning after the hurricane.

Solar is a joke.

During my time in Hurricane Ian, i lost power twice for over 30 minutes each. Guess what? Didnt lose power long about 30 seconds while my generator came on line. Dont have to worry about nightime, or stormy weather. Must suck to be you.

View attachment 704614
Stock photo of generator that depends on fuel pumped by electricity & delivered by truck. There was no power or fuel at stations or open roads to transport it after the hurricane.

Solar homes didn't notice & kept on powering money saving electricity.

Republican Florida Governor Ron DeSantis attacking solar in the sunshine state.

A reason to both support solar in Florida (where it makes all manner of sense) and oppose the opportunistic idiocy of Ron DeSantis

A reason to both support solar in Florida (where it makes all manner of sense) and oppose the opportunistic idiocy of Ron DeSantis
I can’t think of a better way to usher in the next glacial cycle other than the widespread use of solar.

Forum List

Back