Another major Oval Office upgrade under President Biden: A bust of labor organizer Cesar Chavez where Donald's Dad Fred Trump used to be

someones opinion bobo.....i will tell you what.....when it happens,when biden gets on the the people doing the hiring and actually stops them i will say hey you were right...but no one likes being called a racist and thats what will happen....so i wont hold my breath....
He's already doing it. And cons are furious! How dare Biden ask illegals who turn themselves in who they've been working for all these years in America.

And Clinton was doing it.

As the Washington Post noted in an article by Hsu and Lydersen on June 19, 2006:

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

The hiring crimes of Illegal Employers are being ignored by the law, and rewarded by the economic systems of the nation.

Why did Bush stop?

Here's another thing that doesn't surprise or disappoint me. Biden said on the campaign trail that he would NEVER drill on Federal land. And you guys complained that he was responsible for high energy prices. Because he wouldn't drill baby drill. Well guess what? He flip flopped. We are now drilling on Federal land in Alaska.

He's a great president. Willing to change his mind.

Biden said on the campaign trail that he would NEVER drill on Federal land.

Yeah, what a moron.

We are now drilling on Federal land in Alaska.

Ping me the day drilling there actually begins.

Did you see him shuffle out of the room after his statement about banks?
Pathetic.

Republicans won't like it either. They protect illegal employers. They prefer to go after illegal immigrants because that's just playing wack a mole. That won't solve the problem but makes them look tough with their racist constituents.

Any time I ever talk about illegal employers, Republicans here start defending them. "They were given fake documents. How were they to know?" Fuck you! They knew.

Oh, and Biden is doing it.

Program Incentivizes Undocumented Workers for Reporting Violations by Their Bosses​

The DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, apparently one of the most dishonest government officials in US history according to the right, stated that the new policy aims to hold exploitative employers who are “predatory actors” accountable for hiring immigrants who cross the border illegally in a bid to address immigration enforcement in the workplace.

Mayorkas responded to a comment in an email stating that the new Biden Administration’s policy aims to penalize employers who abuse the status of illegal immigrants they allowed across and incentivize aliens who should not be here to report such employers.

Snitches Get Stitches? Not Anymore!​

In return for reporting employer violations, illegal immigrants may apply for work permits or temporary work visas. The policy will help better utilize the DHS’s enforcement resources to address illegal migrant issues.

According to Mayorkas, the government needs to collect revenue, and if employers keep hiring illegal immigrants, the aliens would be spending American dollars without paying taxes. DHS has the power to delay the deportation of illegal immigrants, but it also has the authority to postpone the “relief” process of the temporary workers at their discretion.

I believe this is a right wing source already complaining about it. And they want to sue.

Biden is the best president in my lifetime. I'm finally realizing it.

Program Incentivizes Undocumented Workers for Reporting Violations by Their Bosses​

That's awesome!!!

And then the illegal worker gets deported?

We are now drilling on Federal land in Alaska.

Ping me the day drilling there actually begins.

Did you see him shuffle out of the room after his statement about banks?
Pathetic.

The Willow project—led by one of the nation's largest oil companies, ConocoPhillips—will involve drilling about 200 miles north of the Arctic Circle in an area of unsettled land known as the petroleum reserve. The site is expected to produce more than 600 million barrels of crude oil over a period of thirty years.2 days ago

Biden approved new drilling on federal lands in Alaska after promising he wouldn't​

The plan is expected to generate an estimated $17 billion in revenue for the government​

The Willow project—led by one of the nation’s largest oil companies, ConocoPhillips—will involve drilling about 200 miles north of the Arctic Circle in an area of unsettled land known as the petroleum reserve.

The site is expected to produce more than 600 million barrels of crude oil over a period of thirty years. That amount of oil would release 9.2 million metric tons of planet-warming carbon pollution per year.

Biden breaks a campaign promise​

As a candidate in the 2020 presidential election, Biden vowed to block this type of project, saying that there would be “no more drilling on federal lands, period.”

However, the Biden administration has said it felt constrained legally in attempting to block the project, which was previously approved by the Trump administration. The Biden administration determined that a judge would have prevented them from rejecting the project, according to CNN.

The drill site approved by Biden will include 68,000 fewer acres than what ConocoPhillips was initially seeking.
Approving the plan will generate an estimated $17 billion in revenue for the federal government and could create as many as 2,500 jobs in Alaska. Mary Peltola (D-AK), the first native Alaskan in Congress, hailed Biden’s decision to approve the project.

“After years of consistent, determined advocacy for this project, from people all across the state and from every walk of life, the Willow Project is finally moving forward,” Peltola said. “I would like to thank the President and his administration for listening to the voices of Alaskans when it mattered most.”

That's awesome!!!

And then the illegal worker gets deported?
They might. But if they step forward and want a path to citizenship, we may let them in.

Of course we will vet them better than you vetting George Santos.

The Willow project—led by one of the nation's largest oil companies, ConocoPhillips—will involve drilling about 200 miles north of the Arctic Circle in an area of unsettled land known as the petroleum reserve. The site is expected to produce more than 600 million barrels of crude oil over a period of thirty years.2 days ago

Biden approved new drilling on federal lands in Alaska after promising he wouldn't​

The plan is expected to generate an estimated $17 billion in revenue for the government​

The Willow project—led by one of the nation’s largest oil companies, ConocoPhillips—will involve drilling about 200 miles north of the Arctic Circle in an area of unsettled land known as the petroleum reserve.

The site is expected to produce more than 600 million barrels of crude oil over a period of thirty years. That amount of oil would release 9.2 million metric tons of planet-warming carbon pollution per year.

Biden breaks a campaign promise​

As a candidate in the 2020 presidential election, Biden vowed to block this type of project, saying that there would be “no more drilling on federal lands, period.”

However, the Biden administration has said it felt constrained legally in attempting to block the project, which was previously approved by the Trump administration. The Biden administration determined that a judge would have prevented them from rejecting the project, according to CNN.

The drill site approved by Biden will include 68,000 fewer acres than what ConocoPhillips was initially seeking.
Approving the plan will generate an estimated $17 billion in revenue for the federal government and could create as many as 2,500 jobs in Alaska. Mary Peltola (D-AK), the first native Alaskan in Congress, hailed Biden’s decision to approve the project.

“After years of consistent, determined advocacy for this project, from people all across the state and from every walk of life, the Willow Project is finally moving forward,” Peltola said. “I would like to thank the President and his administration for listening to the voices of Alaskans when it mattered most.”

The Biden administration announced its formal approval of a sprawling oil drilling project in Alaska on Monday (March 13),

Approved two days ago. Let me know when they actually start drilling.

The Biden administration announced its formal approval of a sprawling oil drilling project in Alaska on Monday (March 13),

Approved two days ago. Let me know when they actually start drilling.
Oh you think they aren't going to drill? I already saw all the equipment hooked up. They have these coolers that keep the perma frost cold while they drill. It's coming.

And when it happens, will you vote for Biden? Will you apologize? Just for fun, let's pretend they started drilling tomorrow. What will you say then? I'm sure you will just move the goalpost right?

Oh you think they aren't going to drill? I already saw all the equipment hooked up. They have these coolers that keep the perma frost cold while they drill. It's coming.

And when it happens, will you vote for Biden? Will you apologize? Just for fun, let's pretend they started drilling tomorrow. What will you say then? I'm sure you will just move the goalpost right?

Oh you think they aren't going to drill? I already saw all the equipment hooked up.

It was approved two days ago and they already have equipment "hooked up"?
Nice!
Can you show some pictures?

And when it happens, will you vote for Biden? Will you apologize?

For one tiny project? LOL!

Oh you think they aren't going to drill? I already saw all the equipment hooked up.

It was approved two days ago and they already have equipment "hooked up"?
Nice!
Can you show some pictures?

And when it happens, will you vote for Biden? Will you apologize?

For one tiny project? LOL!

45 seconds in. The thermosiphon keeps the permafrost solid enough for drilling while it simultaniusly melts due to global warming.

What is a Thermosiphon? A thermosiphon is a passively driven thermal management device that utilizes the motive forces of natural convection and conduction. The device uses these forces to create a cyclic fluid flow from areas of high heat to low heat and back.

1678889502648.png

So it doesn't matter if we do or don't. So why should I bother letting you know when they start drilling? You won't care.

He's already doing it. And cons are furious! How dare Biden ask illegals who turn themselves in who they've been working for all these years in America.

And Clinton was doing it.

As the Washington Post noted in an article by Hsu and Lydersen on June 19, 2006:

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

The hiring crimes of Illegal Employers are being ignored by the law, and rewarded by the economic systems of the nation.

Why did Bush stop?
yea they are turning themselves in.....who tells you this shit....

Asylum-seekers who cross the border illegally to be deported under new Biden administration rule​

The new rule is designed to push migrants to seek asylum at official border crossings or through other legal channels rather than crossing the border illegally and then requesting asylum.

Wow.....he should have just kept the policy when he came into office....the one Trump set up......you twit.

45 seconds in. The thermosiphon keeps the permafrost solid enough for drilling while it simultaniusly melts due to global warming.

What is a Thermosiphon? A thermosiphon is a passively driven thermal management device that utilizes the motive forces of natural convection and conduction. The device uses these forces to create a cyclic fluid flow from areas of high heat to low heat and back.

View attachment 766002

So it doesn't matter if we do or don't. So why should I bother letting you know when they start drilling? You won't care.

So why should I bother letting you know when they start drilling?

Because I wouldn't be surprised if the Biden administration comes up
with some excuse to stop the drilling before it actually starts.

So you admit he's at least now doing the right thing? Thanks.

After allowing millions of illegals into the country? No, he didn't do the right thing and isn't doing it now....we are two years out from the election and now he and the democrats are going to pretend to do the right thing....until the day after the vote...when they will open the spigot all over again...

Yep......we are approaching the next election so they are starting to put on the show for the uninformed people who don't actually follow what is going on........this, the border.....they will pretend to do the things that need to be done.......till the day after the election...

He said the courts would have probably stopped him if he kept the ban in place. So that's one. Two, did you notice we didn't give the oil companies as much land as they wanted? Trump would have given it to them. Biden negotiated that. So there's that.

It's a done deal. Not saying I love it as an environmentalist but it's one less thing you can cry about. I remember at the beginning of Biden's presidency this was a major gripe for you guys and I even hated the higher gas prices. Well, Biden fixed that. What else don't you like about him?

He said the courts would have probably stopped him if he kept the ban in place. So that's one. Two, did you notice we didn't give the oil companies as much land as they wanted? Trump would have given it to them. Biden negotiated that. So there's that.

It's a done deal. Not saying I love it as an environmentalist but it's one less thing you can cry about. I remember at the beginning of Biden's presidency this was a major gripe for you guys and I even hated the higher gas prices. Well, Biden fixed that. What else don't you like about him?

He said the courts would have probably stopped him if he kept the ban in place.

Tie something up in court long enough, people lose interest.

did you notice we didn't give the oil companies as much land as they wanted?

Give? LOL!

I even hated the higher gas prices. Well, Biden fixed that.

What did Biden fix? How did he fix it?

He said the courts would have probably stopped him if he kept the ban in place.

Tie something up in court long enough, people lose interest.

did you notice we didn't give the oil companies as much land as they wanted?

Give? LOL!

I even hated the higher gas prices. Well, Biden fixed that.

What did Biden fix? How did he fix it?
Yes, we give oil companies land. They make BILLIONS. You think they wouldn't gouge us.

But they don't sell that oil to us on the cheap no. They sell it on the open market. So tapping those prestine lands will maybe lower your gas 10 cents a gallon? BFD. I'd rather keep Alaska perfect just the way it is. Go Green instead.

Biden said it best. We can't just stop using oil and coal. Coal we can stop. But oil we are going to need for at least the next 10 or 20 years while we go Green.

Yes, we give oil companies land. They make BILLIONS. You think they wouldn't gouge us.

But they don't sell that oil to us on the cheap no. They sell it on the open market. So tapping those prestine lands will maybe lower your gas 10 cents a gallon? BFD. I'd rather keep Alaska perfect just the way it is. Go Green instead.

Biden said it best. We can't just stop using oil and coal. Coal we can stop. But oil we are going to need for at least the next 10 or 20 years while we go Green.

Yes, we give oil companies land.

Give? For free?

But oil we are going to need for at least the next 10 or 20 years while we go Green.

Only 10 or 20? LOL!

Forum List

Back