Another major Oval Office upgrade under President Biden: A bust of labor organizer Cesar Chavez where Donald's Dad Fred Trump used to be

I'm glad Obama and Biden taught those illegal employers to stop.
I wouldn’t be surprised if biden Isnt already working on it.

If I were potus I’d have a team identify the biggest offenders. Warn them they have 6 months. And if they want any of their illegals to become citizens, have them submit the names so we can vet them.

If I were potus I’d have a team identify the biggest offenders. Warn them they have 6 months. And if they want any of their illegals to become citizens, have them submit the names so we can vet them.

I'd be surprised if Biden knew his wife's name.

Probably all good people.

Hmmm.....

They are 99.9% vuolators of US Immigration law - aka CRIMINALS.

They showed they have no respect for this country or our laws ... pretty.much like Democrats.

Many of them are criminals released from other nations' prisons, thieves, sexual predators, rapists, pedophiles, violent gang members, cartel members / mules / coyotes, drug / human / child / sex traffickers, trafficked persons / children, and foreign terrorists on the US Terrorist Watch List...

...but I'm pretty sure they're 'all good people'...

Here's ONE of the memorial web sites listing the names of US citizens nurdered by these 'good people':

Biden didn’t allow one illegal in.

No, Biden UnConstitutionally and illegally let 5.6 million illegals into the US in hos 1st 2 years in office. Each year he has set a new revord for total number of illegals he has allowed to enter in the US. Biden is on pace already to set a new revord in 2023.

Guess what?

The number of job openings in the United States fell by 410,000 to 10.824 million in January 2023 from an upwardly revised 11.234 million in December, compared to market expectations of a 10.5 million decrease.
bobo who told you chavez created the middle class?....come on answer dont jump over the question...

Guess what?

The number of job openings in the United States fell by 410,000 to 10.824 million in January 2023 from an upwardly revised 11.234 million in December, compared to market expectations of a 10.5 million decrease.
ALL good people?.....that means everyone of them....

Yes. Jobs Americans won’t do.

And these immigrants won’t bring wages down if we sprinkle them all across America where those jobs are.

These are the kinds of things a good government does. Quit crying.
you would have a different opinion if a million settle in your area...

lol....in S.Cal you try that and the activist will call you a racist.....aint going to happen....

I'd be surprised if Biden knew his wife's name.
Here's another thing that doesn't surprise or disappoint me. Biden said on the campaign trail that he would NEVER drill on Federal land. And you guys complained that he was responsible for high energy prices. Because he wouldn't drill baby drill. Well guess what? He flip flopped. We are now drilling on Federal land in Alaska.

He's a great president. Willing to change his mind.

lol....in S.Cal you try that and the activist will call you a racist.....aint going to happen....

Republicans won't like it either. They protect illegal employers. They prefer to go after illegal immigrants because that's just playing wack a mole. That won't solve the problem but makes them look tough with their racist constituents.

Any time I ever talk about illegal employers, Republicans here start defending them. "They were given fake documents. How were they to know?" Fuck you! They knew.

Oh, and Biden is doing it.

Program Incentivizes Undocumented Workers for Reporting Violations by Their Bosses​

The DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, apparently one of the most dishonest government officials in US history according to the right, stated that the new policy aims to hold exploitative employers who are “predatory actors” accountable for hiring immigrants who cross the border illegally in a bid to address immigration enforcement in the workplace.

Mayorkas responded to a comment in an email stating that the new Biden Administration’s policy aims to penalize employers who abuse the status of illegal immigrants they allowed across and incentivize aliens who should not be here to report such employers.

Snitches Get Stitches? Not Anymore!​

In return for reporting employer violations, illegal immigrants may apply for work permits or temporary work visas. The policy will help better utilize the DHS’s enforcement resources to address illegal migrant issues.

According to Mayorkas, the government needs to collect revenue, and if employers keep hiring illegal immigrants, the aliens would be spending American dollars without paying taxes. DHS has the power to delay the deportation of illegal immigrants, but it also has the authority to postpone the “relief” process of the temporary workers at their discretion.

I believe this is a right wing source already complaining about it. And they want to sue.

Biden is the best president in my lifetime. I'm finally realizing it.

Republicans won't like it either. They protect illegal employers. They prefer to go after illegal immigrants because that's just playing wack a mole. That won't solve the problem but makes them look tough with their racist constituents.

Any time I ever talk about illegal employers, Republicans here start defending them. "They were given fake documents. How were they to know?" Fuck you! They knew.

Oh, and Biden is doing it.

Program Incentivizes Undocumented Workers for Reporting Violations by Their Bosses​

The DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, apparently one of the most dishonest government officials in US history according to the right, stated that the new policy aims to hold exploitative employers who are “predatory actors” accountable for hiring immigrants who cross the border illegally in a bid to address immigration enforcement in the workplace.

Mayorkas responded to a comment in an email stating that the new Biden Administration’s policy aims to penalize employers who abuse the status of illegal immigrants they allowed across and incentivize aliens who should not be here to report such employers.

Snitches Get Stitches? Not Anymore!​

In return for reporting employer violations, illegal immigrants may apply for work permits or temporary work visas. The policy will help better utilize the DHS’s enforcement resources to address illegal migrant issues.

According to Mayorkas, the government needs to collect revenue, and if employers keep hiring illegal immigrants, the aliens would be spending American dollars without paying taxes. DHS has the power to delay the deportation of illegal immigrants, but it also has the authority to postpone the “relief” process of the temporary workers at their discretion.

I believe this is a right wing source already complaining about it. And they want to sue.

Biden is the best president in my lifetime. I'm finally realizing it.
They protect illegal employers.
lol....so does your party bobo.....geezus take your head out of your ass....

Biden's going after them. Clinton went after them and Bush stopped. Maybe it wasn't a priority of Obama's but it is Biden's.

I think he's the least partisan president in American history.

Check this out. While you continue to believe there is no difference between the two parties.

Trump was the most divisive president in US history

Biden seems to be the most moderate president I've seen in my lifetime. Clinton was pretty moderate too. I know you'll laugh but Obama didn't do that much liberal shit. Only Obamacare. That was the one thing that pissed cons off. Giving poor people insurance. What an evil man huh?

Check this out. While you continue to believe there is no difference between the two parties.

Trump was the most divisive president in US history

Biden seems to be the most moderate president I've seen in my lifetime. Clinton was pretty moderate too. I know you'll laugh but Obama didn't do that much liberal shit. Only Obamacare. That was the one thing that pissed cons off. Giving poor people insurance. What an evil man huh?
someones opinion bobo.....i will tell you what.....when it happens,when biden gets on the the people doing the hiring and actually stops them i will say hey you were right...but no one likes being called a racist and thats what will happen....so i wont hold my breath....

Forum List

Back