Another major Oval Office upgrade under President Biden: A bust of labor organizer Cesar Chavez where Donald's Dad Fred Trump used to be

my comment was is response to you not knowing chavez not liking illegal aliens,, but thanks for trying to change the subject,,
Actually, back in 2006 when Bush was president you were most likely saying illegals were here doing jobs Americans won't do. Yea, I didn't forget back in the 2000's you Republicans loved illegals. Some of you still do.

Oh I knew it. I've known it for at least 17 years. Here's what we were saying in 2006 when you were attacking illegal immigrants and unions

The corporatist Republicans ("amnesty!") are fighting with the racist Republicans ("fence!"), ....

So the racists of your party have been clammering for a wall for 17 years. The Corporatists know that wall won't do shit.

And here's another op ed you should read.

We don't have an illegal immigrant problem. We have a illegal employer problem. If they didn't hire them they'd go home.

The reason why thirty years ago United Farm Workers' Union (UFW) founder César Chávez fought against illegal immigration, and the UFW turned in illegals during his tenure as president, was because Chávez, like progressives since the 1870s, understood the simple reality that labor rises and falls in price as a function of availability.

As Wikipedia notes: "In 1969, Chávez and members of the UFW marched through the Imperial and Coachella Valley to the border of Mexico to protest growers' use of illegal aliens as temporary replacement workers during a strike. Joining him on the march were both the Reverend Ralph Abernathy and U.S. Senator Walter Mondale. Chávez and the UFW would often report suspected illegal aliens who served as temporary replacement workers as well as who refused to unionize to the INS."

Working Americans have always known this simple equation: More workers, lower wages. Fewer workers, higher wages.

But you worship corporations so much you can't get yourself to go after them.

My question to you. Why did Bush stop going after illegal employers?

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

The hiring crimes of Illegal Employers are being ignored by the law, and rewarded by the economic systems of the nation.
youre trying to change the subject again,,,

Actually, back in 2006 when Bush was president you were most likely saying illegals were here doing jobs Americans won't do. Yea, I didn't forget back in the 2000's you Republicans loved illegals. Some of you still do.
I love it when turdbots like you cant refute a message and then start telling us what we think,,

classic deflection,,,

I love it when turdbots like you cant refute a message and then start telling us what we think,,

classic deflection,,,

my comment was is response to you not knowing that I knew chavez did not like illegal aliens,, How is that changing the subject? I just showed you that us liberal progressives bragged about him in the 2000's when Bush and McCain were telling us illegals were just here doing jobs Americans wouldn't do.

And you voted for him twice right? Then you voted for McCain instead of Obama right?

my comment was is response to you not knowing that I knew chavez did not like illegal aliens,, How is that changing the subject? I just showed you that us liberal progressives bragged about him in the 2000's when Bush and McCain were telling us illegals were just here doing jobs Americans wouldn't do.

And you voted for him twice right? Then you voted for McCain instead of Obama right?
sorry I dont vote for dems and repubes at the fed level ever,, and very little at the state level cause both of you sick mother fuckers keep fucking this country up,,,

Asylum-seekers who cross the border illegally to be deported under new Biden administration rule​

The new rule is designed to push migrants to seek asylum at official border crossings or through other legal channels rather than crossing the border illegally and then requesting asylum.
You wrote the law right? Anyone notice how these bastards always know all about stuff they had nothing to do with?

You and Chavez must have been buddies, right?

You wrote the law right? Anyone notice how these bastards always know all about stuff they had nothing to do with?
Oh are you going to pull the lame old tactic of asking us if we read the bill. The ENTIRE BILL?

Fuck off mike. Go eat a dick somewhere huh?

You and Chavez must have been buddies, right?
Back in the 2000's when you were hiring illegals and turning a blind eye to illegal employers, I liked him. I admired him. He was the George Washington of the modern union. He is responsible for creating the American middle class. It wasn't free market unregulated capitalism. All that creates is a small ruling class and the masses known as the rabble.

Back in the 2000's when you were hiring illegals and turning a blind eye to illegal employers, I liked him. I admired him. He was the George Washington of the modern union. He is responsible for creating the American middle class. It wasn't free market unregulated capitalism. All that creates is a small ruling class and the masses known as the rabble.
wait chavez is responsible for creating the middle class?...i dont think so bobo.....

Asylum-seekers who cross the border illegally to be deported under new Biden administration rule​

The new rule is designed to push migrants to seek asylum at official border crossings or through other legal channels rather than crossing the border illegally and then requesting asylum.
He has about 6 million he let in
he needs to deport

New rule? After 2 years of border disaster, he finally moves toward what Trump did?

Good. Chavez was a ferocious opponent of illegal immigration, coining the term "wetbacks" to describe them.

He criticized President Nixon and the Border Patrol for letting in so many 'wets,'

Biden could not be a greater polar opposite to Chavez, allowing over 6 million illegals into the US on just over 2 years...but anything to attempt to win back Latinos who are running from the Democrat party...

He has about 6 million he let in
he needs to deport
Probably all good people.

Guess what?

The number of job openings in the United States fell by 410,000 to 10.824 million in January 2023 from an upwardly revised 11.234 million in December, compared to market expectations of a 10.5 million decrease.

New rule? After 2 years of border disaster, he finally moves toward what Trump did?
You saw we have ten million job openings right?

And thanks to trump Europeans don’t want to come to America even after he’s gone. Fewer people want to come to America thanks to trump

Biden could not be a greater polar opposite to Chavez, allowing over 6 million illegals into the US on just over 2 years...but anything to attempt to win back Latinos who are running from the Democrat party...
How many did trump “allow” in?

Biden didn’t allow one illegal in.

Biden Administration Has Admitted One Million Migrants to Await Hearings​

And thanks to trump Europeans don’t want to come to America even after he’s gone. Fewer people want to come to America thanks to trump

Do we?

Fewer people want to come to America thanks to trump

Oh no! Less CO2, we're saved.

Do we?

Fewer people want to come to America thanks to trump

Oh no! Less CO2, we're saved.
Yes. Jobs Americans won’t do.

And these immigrants won’t bring wages down if we sprinkle them all across America where those jobs are.

These are the kinds of things a good government does. Quit crying.

Yes. Jobs Americans won’t do.

And these immigrants won’t bring wages down if we sprinkle them all across America where those jobs are.

These are the kinds of things a good government does. Quit crying.

Great idea. First let's deport 20 million illegals.
Then we can start interviewing for temporary work visas.

Great idea. First let's deport 20 million illegals.
Then we can start interviewing for temporary work visas.
We have to start with illegal employers. We used to go after them but bush stopped. You ready to go after illegal employers? Then they’ll go home when no ones hiring.

Forum List

Back