Another Lie Debunked- Blacks Waited For Whites to Free Them From Slavery

You do that. Africans don't get welfare and whites haven't left Africa.
The US sends billions to Africa every year.
The only civilized areas in Africa that produce anything worthwhile have Whites.
Now back to those Congos...
The US steals billions every year from Africa.

Africa-tax-evasion.jpg

View attachment 298614

How the U.S. Makes Corruption in Africa Worse
Somebody's gotta put those resources to use. So African's in America are American's also, but they aren't to blame are they ???? You crack me up. Keep it going. Rotflmbo.
The we will try turning your comments around on you doesn't work when the evidence you are arguing against is documented. You crack me up. Keep it going. Rotflmbo.
So American blacks are somehow exempt from your blame game's in the world eh ??? Of course they are right ?

American whites refuse to accept the problems they created because of their racism. I have worked with African governments and there aren't too many American black multi national corporations taking African resources out of the ground, underpaying Africans, then making double and triple the profits.

The only civilized areas in Africa that produce anything worthwhile have Whites.

Africa-tax-evasion.jpg

View attachment 298614

Somebody's gotta put those resources to use. So African's in America are American's also, but they aren't to blame are they ???? You crack me up. Keep it going. Rotflmbo.
The we will try turning your comments around on you doesn't work when the evidence you are arguing against is documented. You crack me up. Keep it going. Rotflmbo.
So American blacks are somehow exempt from your blame game's in the world eh ??? Of course they are right ?

American whites refuse to accept the problems they created because of their racism. I have worked with African governments and there aren't too many American black multi national corporations taking African resources out of the ground, underpaying Africans, then making double and triple the profits.
What's wrong with the African's that they are helpless to stop what you claim is true ??

Did I just hear IM2 say that blacks were in slavery voluntarily as an African institution and then freed themselves when it no longer suited them? Doesn't that kinda negate all claims for affirmative action, reparations, et al?
Do you not understand why nobody takes you seriously, and people think you exude racism?

Gee, JG, I hope that cotton-pickin' wire-haired wombat wasn't directing any comments towards me. He was like one of the first people I put on Ignore months ago with like ZERO value in reading! But just taking from the claim made in the title line of the OP, it sounded like blacks freed themselves, which means that they could have freed themselves at any time, which means they milked slavery as an institution started out of the Congo back in the sailing days of Portuguese explorers and have mostly just been a sorry burden on western civilization ever since.

Perhaps IM2 should visit the Congos, aka shitholes.
Don't need to. You just need to learn that whites fucked up Africa when they colonized it.
Uh...how many decades has it been since Honky left and how many billions in welfare?
Accept responsibility.
You do that. Africans don't get welfare and whites haven't left Africa.

Africa-tax-evasion.jpg

View attachment 298614

Elaborate...

Happy new year IM2 :beer:

Did I just hear IM2 say that blacks were in slavery voluntarily as an African institution and then freed themselves when it no longer suited them? Doesn't that kinda negate all claims for affirmative action, reparations, et al?
No you didn't here that. Especially since slavery was not voluntary, nor was it an African institution since the fight was in America. Boy there is nothing more pathetic than a dumb ass white racist.

Slavery was deemed "wrong" because it would have stifled the industrialization of the country, and the then POTUS had one mission, which was to preserve the union. So slaves became obsolete.in order to advance agricultural production methods and to force the Confederacy to comply to keep the country whole.

There was nothing humanitarian about freeing slaves. It was business. Gratitude has no place in that event.

No you didn't here that. Especially since slavery was not voluntary, nor was it an African institution since the fight was in America. Boy there is nothing more pathetic than a dumb ass white racist.

Slavery was deemed "wrong" because it would have stifled the industrialization of the country, and the then POTUS had one mission, which was to preserve the union. So slaves became obsolete.in order to advance agricultural production methods and to force the Confederacy to comply to keep the country whole.

There was nothing humanitarian about freeing slaves. It was business. Gratitude has no place in that event.

Is that why the Framers of our country tried to write out slavery in our founding documents, but backed out reluctantly because they met stiff resistance by some whom they feared could fracture the chances of reaching an agreement? Because it was just business? o_O

Is that why the Framers of our country tried to write out slavery in our founding documents, but backed out reluctantly because they met stiff resistance by some whom they feared could fracture the chances of reaching an agreement? Because it was just business? o_O

If they wanted to write out slavery, they would have. But many of them owned slaves. According to Thomas Ladenburg, author of "Making the Constitution," 25 of the 55 delegates owned slaves, including some very prominent Founding Fathers.

The slave owners were:

1. Richard Bassett (DE)
  2. Jacob Broom (DE)
  3. John Dickinson (DE)
  4. George Read (DE)
  5. William Houstoun (GA)
  6. William Few (GA)
  7. William Samuel Johnson (CT)
  8. Daniel Carroll (MD)
  9. Luther Martin (MD)
  10. John Francis Mercer (MD)
  11. Daniel of St. Thomas Jenifer (MD)
  12. William Livingston (NJ)
  13. William Blount (NC)
  14. William Richardson Davie (NC)
  15. Alexander Martin (NC)
  16. Richard Dobbs Spaight (NC)
  17. Pierce Butler (SC)
  18. Charles Cotesworth Pinckney (SC)
  19. Charles Pinckney (SC)
  20. John Rutledge (SC)
  21. John Blair (VA)
  22. James Madison (VA)
  23. George Mason (VA)
  24. Edmund Randolph (VA)
  25. George Washington (VA)
  26. George Wythe (VA)
  27. Robert Morris (PA)*
*Robert Morris did not personally own slaves but did own a slave ship and invested in plantations using slaves. I've listed him as a slave owner since he was a direct participant in slavery and the slave trade.

Of the 26 slaveowners, 19 owned multiple slaves and relied on slave labor for their livelihood.

" Unpredictable Future From The Past "

* Consequences Of Actions Perpetrated By Idiots *

If you believe that only blacks are angry about white slave owners for bringing them to the us , you should ask whites who despise the notion at least as much as blacks .

Can you name one Republican who owned a slave in the United States?

Benjamin Burton was the largest slave owner in Delaware at the outset of the Civil War. He famously lobbied his fellow Republican Abraham Lincoln to compensate slave owners for their lost property. He owned 28 slaves.

Congressman George Fisher of Delaware, a Republican and onetime state Attorney General, was the second largest slave owner in the state at the time. He facilitated the meeting between Lincoln and Burton.

main-qimg-b9a09d1ef881656bfc232c440a00312e

The plan called for roughly $500 per slave be paid out of a federally established fund of $900,000.

https://www.quora.com/Can-you-name-one-Republican-who-owned-a-slave-in-the-United-States

" Unpredictable Future From The Past "

* Consequences Of Actions Perpetrated By Idiots *

If you believe that only blacks are angry about white slave owners for bringing them to the us , you should ask whites who despise the notion at least as much as blacks .

I know that. Now how many times must I say not all whites are responsible for such things before that is understood. But are these whites mad because of slavery or because they bought blacks over here and spoiled their whites only country?

Of the 26 slaveowners, 19 owned multiple slaves and relied on slave labor for their livelihood.

Fine...so what did all that get you?

Some people in the past owned slaves...Do you want a fucking metal?

There was a time where women weren't allowed to vote...should we give all women free money as well?

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

Brentin Mock, “White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable”

The Amazing Resiliency of White Wealth - CityLab

Despite the fact that you guys have been consistently shown information like this, studies done that thoroughly assessed the situation and come to the same conclusion, none of you want to discuss these facts. It's the same old dumb ass variants of how I am a racist or loser or just using race to earn an income or that somehow in here taking shit from a shitload of ignorant white racist deplorable trash because I need racism to continue in order to feel some imaginary feeling invented by white racist dipshits. There has been no attempt at serious discussion.

So I am going tobe blunt. We will not hold this conversation on your terms because the reasons you argue for whatever failure you see in the black community from outside the black community are not the reasons. I have fucked a many suburbanite white female divorcee whose husbands don't send a plug nickle to help their children. Yet those women were making decent pay and were able to provide the economic necessities their kids needed.

Those kids had ample jobs available to them. One woman I "knew" had a juvie delinquent for a son. He got fired from Burger King on a Friday afternoon, walked across the street to Boston Market and began working that next evening. Retail redlining doesn't go on in white communities, not one of you raggedy bastards want to discuss this issue, but I am the one with the shortcomings.

You racist are a fucking hoke. All you do is blame blacks then tell me how I'm the one failing because I blame somebody. It's like this, "the root cause of the problems blacks face stem from white racism." All of them.

And I am going to show you why.

Fine...so what did all that get you?

Some people in the past owned slaves...Do you want a fucking metal?

There was a time where women weren't allowed to vote...should we give all women free money as well?

Yawn. The money is not free and our government has paid others. And still pays for things you weren't around to see. White women married into their problem.

"Racial inequality in the United States today may, ultimately, be based on slavery, but it is also based on the failure of the country to take effective steps since slavery to undermine the structural racial inequality that slavery put in place. From the latter part of the nineteenth century through the first half of the twentieth century, the Jim Crow system continued to keep Blacks “in their place,” and even during and after the civil rights era no policies were adopted to dismantle the racial hierarchy that already existed.”

Jonathan Kaplan and Andrew Valls

“Abuse is a form of mistreatment by one individual that causes harm to another person.”

National Adult Protective Services Association

When looked upon critically, racism is a form of abusive behavior based upon a belief in racial superiority.

“Bryant-Davis and Ocampo (2005) noted similar courses of psychopathology between rape victims and victims of racism. Both events are an assault on the personhood and integrity of the victim. Similar to rape victims, race-related trauma victims may respond with disbelief, shock, or dissociation, which can prevent them from responding to the incident in a healthy manner. The victim may then feel shame and self-blame because they were unable to respond or defend themselves, which may lead to low self-concept and self-destructive behaviors. In the same study, a parallel was drawn between race-related trauma victims and victims of domestic violence. Both survivors are made to feel shame over allowing themselves to be victimized. For instance, someone who may have experienced a racist incident may be told that if they are polite, work hard, and/or dress in a certain way, they will not encounter racism. When these rules are followed yet racism persists, powerlessness, hyper vigilance, and other symptoms associated with PTSD may develop or worsen (Bryant-Davis & Ocampo, 2005).”

Monnica T. Williams Ph.D.

The psychological impact of racism must be paid attention to if there is ever going to be a true and logical reduction in the behavior. This is mainly due to a refusal to accept that certain behaviors done by nonwhites are caused by white racism. Racism causes chronic stress. Understanding this has serious implications for health outcomes in the black community. While I am not a doctor, what I have read by medical professionals explains how constant stress will create unhealthy outcomes. The continuing racism blacks face keep blacks stressed out and creates chemical imbalances within our bodies causing a wide variety of health problems.

If you study abuse, it has been shown that specific types of abuse can cause different types of behaviors ether positive or negative.

What I discovered is that a lot of whites really don’t have understanding about what racism can do to a person. For example, you try explaining to a white person that blacks riot in their communities because of racism and the first thing you hear is, “Come on man white racism did not cause that.”

Racism includes and has included these things:

• Emotional/Psychological abuse

• Financial abuse

• Physical abuse

• Sexual abuse

• Verbal abuse

• Spiritual abuse
Tremendous psychological damage has been inflicted on nonwhites because of the racist policies and individual actions by whites in America and worldwide. But what some whites seem to think is that racism is simple and that it carries no psychological consequences to those who are the victims of it. And they do so because they see nonwhites coping the best way they can with it. Secondly, they tend to look at things based on their perspective, meaning that when they see blacks acting violent they look at it from their experience as whites, never factoring in the damage at every level caused by past and continuing white racism.

“On occasion, the emotional weight of racism can lead African Americans to engage in maladaptive coping, such as remaining in denial, engaging in substance use, aggression, self-blame – even in extreme cases suicide (i.e., Black Lives Matter activist Marshawn McCarrel) and terrorism (i.e., Dallas shooter Micah Xavier Johnson). These responses are harmful and lead to negative, long-term consequences.”

Monnica T. Williams Ph.D.

Of course I am going to get the standard saltine comebacks but that's expected from uneducated bottom of the barrel types. More to come.

I'd imagine they probably fooled the white community into believing they were responsible for segregation era laws as well. I am sure we will next hear that those were really the brain child of the black community, after all, minority communities on college campuses are now trying to re-institute them? :71:

So obviously, segregation must have been a genius idea of the black community to give them ample opportunity to force civil rights in order that mainstream society could self reflect how racist it really is. . .

In fact, blacks are secretly in control of everything, we just don't know it yet.

Last edited:
When the first navigators reached the coast of Mauritania in 1441 and Senegal in 1444, they organized systematic abductions, and met with hostility and reprisals. Although they continued kidnapping, they also started to buy people. But that policy also met with opposition. Explorer Alvise Ca’Damosto, who was attacked by 150 men on the River Gambia in 1454, wrote than when he tried to talk to them,

they replied that they had had news of our coming and of our trade with the negroes of Senega [Senegal River], who, if they sought our friendship could not but be bad men, for they firmly believed that we Christians ate human flesh, and that we only bought negroes to eat them; that for their part they did not want our friendship on any terms, but sought to slaughter us all, and to make a gift of our possessions to their lord.

But armed struggle was neither the only nor always the best strategy. Long-term approaches were also needed to protect people from the slave trade. Earthworks were built to thwart small-scale raids and kidnappings; some rivers were diverted so that they would not bring ships near settlements. Africans surrounded their main towns by thick walls, twelve feet high; they built ramparts and fortresses with deep ditches and planted venomous and thorny trees and bushes all around.

Communities deserted their vulnerable settings to relocate in hard-to-find, easy-to-defend places such as hills, mountains, underground tunnels, marshes, caves, forests, or behind high sand dunes. Some hamlets regrouped to defend themselves more easily. In southern Benin, people built small towns on stilts at the edge or in the middle of lakes. This innovation gave them a clear view of approaching raiders and allowed them enough time to take the appropriate measures.

Africans established work teams for protection, left the paths to their villages overgrown, stationed armed groups at vulnerable points, and covered their roofs with noisy leaves to detect would-be kidnappers. They used their habitat as a safeguard by reconfiguring the layout, size, and architecture of their houses, villages, and capital cities. They built their towns in mazes to confuse and disorient attackers. Houses were connected one with another; they abutted forests and the sea to make escape easier. Some communities adopted the most brutal tactics: they indiscriminately killed anyone who ventured close to their territory so as to discourage any incursion.

Some leaders actively worked against the transatlantic slave trade. One of the most famous was Abdel Kader Kane, the Muslim leader of the Futa Toro region in northern Senegal. Kane had succeeded in peopling his kingdom by retaking by force his people who had been kidnapped and by forbidding slave caravans from passing through his territory. After the French took three children from Futa, Kane sent a letter to the governor:

We are warning you that all those who will come to our land to trade [in slaves] will be killed and massacred if you do not send our children back. Would not somebody who was very hungry abstain from eating if he had to eat something cooked with his blood? We absolutely do not want you to buy Muslims under any circumstances. I repeat that if your intention is to always buy Muslims you should stay home and not come to our country anymore. Because all those who will come can be assured that they will lose their life.

On a personal level, families who could locate a captive on the coast gathered resources to obtain his or her release, even if it meant substituting another person for their loved one. Some relatives were even able to trace the whereabouts of kin deported to the Americas and tried - sometimes successfully - to buy their freedom.

Defensive Strategies - African Resistance - The Abolition of The Slave Trade

This thread is a classic example of what happens when you let leftwing lunatics get into power. Revisionist history and total anti-white propaganda. The African slaves did not “rise up”, it was whites who freed them. A few token black units didn’t change the outcome of the war, and again it was whites that let them put the uniform on and commanded them.

IM2 suffers from an inferiority complex. He likes to pretend his African blood is superior to all the “racist” whites, yet he continues to live in a white Western country, speaking a white man’s language and living in white society and reaping all the benefits of living in a white society. He won’t ever move back to Africa, and he knows it. He’d rather enjoy all the “white privilege” he gets by living in a white country. Otherwise he’d have to live in a third world shit hole.

Aside from the large number of blacks that died during the Civil War, blacks freed themselves by placing pressure on whites to do so.....

This is literally the first time I have heard the argument that "blacks waited for whites to free them from slavery".

YOu are literally insane.

No you didn't here that. Especially since slavery was not voluntary, nor was it an African institution since the fight was in America.

It was black african who SOLD other black africans to the slave ship captains.

Then the captains sold those slaves around the world...not just the land that would eventually become the USA.

Have you ever stopped to thunk...without federal gov't...we can have no federal law against slavery?

Did you bother to look up the USS Constellation? The anti-slave ship we built BEFORE we were even a country?
I know what happened in Africa. Things did not happen as you describe.

You sir...ARE A LIAR!
Nope.
Africans started to fight the transatlantic slave trade as soon as it began. Their struggles were multifaceted and covered four continents over four centuries. Still, they have often been underestimated, overlooked, or forgotten. African resistance was reported in European sources only when it concerned attacks on slave ships and company barracoons, but acts of resistance also took place far from the coast and thus escaped the slavers’ attention. To discover them, oral history, archaeology, and autobiographies and biographies of African victims of the slave trade have to be probed. Taken together, these various sources offer a detailed image of the varied strategies Africans used to defend themselves from and mount attacks against the slave trade.

The Africans’ resistance continued in the Americas. They ran away, established maroon communities, used sabotage, conspired, and rose against those who held them in captivity. Freed people petitioned the authorities, led information campaigns, and worked actively to abolish the slave trade and slavery.

In Europe, black abolitionists launched or participated in civic movements to end the deportation and enslavement of Africans. They too delivered speeches, provided information, wrote newspaper articles and books.

Using violent as well as nonviolent means, Africans in Africa, the Americas, and Europe were constantly involved in the fight against the slave trade and slavery.

African Resistance - The Abolition of The Slave Trade

They did the same in South America -- in Brazil where many more Africans were imported than in North America, slaves escaped and established refuges called Quilombos. As would (and did) any enslaved people anywhere. In Spanish Latin America they were called palenques.

Existiu um eldorado negro no Brasil
Existiu como o clarão que o sol da liberdade produziu
Refletiu a luz da divindade, o fogo santo de Olorun
Reviveu a utopia um por todos e todos por um

There once was a black El Dorado in Brazil
It was like the light that the sun of freedom produced
It reflected the light of divinity; the sacred fire of Olorun*
It awakened a Utopia, one for all and all for one.

(*Olorun/Olodumare is the essence of the creator spirit in Yoruba spirituality)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back