Another inspiring video for those who understand. Fellow conservatives. We are at war. Don't forget it.

"Currently?" That's your argument?

iu
Okay, where is that picture from? Date?

We need to pull our heads out of our collective asses. We are well beyond do or die right now.

I am a huge admirer of Ronald Reagan. He is one of my top ten heroes.

But don't forget that as governor, Reagan signed into law the Therapeutic Abortion Act, one of the first liberal pro-choice laws in the country, at the behest of the Republicans in the legislature. And he also signed into law the Mulford Act which banned the carrying of loaded guns in public.

It must be awful to hate.

I guess you want to share the misery by pretending that everyone else hates, too.
You really believe you're fooling anyone with that bullshit?

All progs hate America and anyone who defends it.

I'd ask you to back up your words, again, but we both know you'd run, again.
You mean I have little interest in doing one of your homework assignments? Do you actually believe anyone will fall for that horseshit?

I suspect Ronald Reagan would think you right wing conservatives suck right now. Now you got to go back to the early 80 to try to invoke his ghost, when you guys would call him a RINO and primary any Republican like him now? I voted for him twice and am pretty sure he wouldn't have anything to do with trump republicans of today, as he was more of a William F Buckley, George Will type conservative. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Indeed. Reagan would be run out of the GOP today for calling Trump on his bullshit.

What I know is that you're a coward. You just fling talk radio poo and then run.
No, I'm just not an idiot who will allow prog douchebags to waste all my time.

Here's a clue for you: I'm never going to waste my time looking for p[roof that you didn't do 'A.' That request is deliberately designed to waste your time, and anyone who makes such a demand is a sleazy dishonest piece of shit.

I’m the forum’s biggest Liberal you small piece of backward ass conservative.
Anyone who doesn't obediently bend over for Trump is an evil Hitler Venezuelan Chinese Deep State Swamp Commie to people like this.

You'd have better luck trying to communicate with a crazed teenage jihadi on the streets of Damascus. There's just nothing there.

Forum List

Back