Another founding father bites the dust, Thomas Jefferson

I disagree. 100 million armed Americans, that is.
You're not the only ones armed cuck. Lol.
Commie shit will never happen until your gun grabbers get our weapons, and that is NEVER happening without a bloody fight.

Again, good luck.

:laughing0301:

Now, kiss my ass, lesser.
You cosplay cowboys keep those guns for show and to make you feel better about your small cocks. We all know you're never going to use them and if you do all it will do is end your culture quicker.

Well we forced black and brown immigrants on you for so long that mixed race individuals are the fastest growing demographic while the white population is shrinking. And we pushed multiculturalism while reinforcing at the same time the notion that your history and culture is deplorable and shameful by forcing you to remove cultural icons in disgrace. This is called propaganda you dumb cuck. It helped us turn an entire generation of your children into culturally and sexually open minded progressives. Lol.
You keep forgetting being great at what we do as a people. It is declining. For real. If you are replacing, then you suck.

Says the moron who thinks they're going to put up a statue of Lenin. Lol.
Here's a statue of Lenin in NYC:

Lenin-statue-in-Fremont.jpg

Here's another one:

Lenin-even-more.jpg

You keep forgetting being great at what we do as a people. It is declining. For real. If you are replacing, then you suck.
Maybe you're declining, considering you morons reject science and embrace myths and fantasies, that's not all that surprising. Me and mine are doing fantastic.

Jefferson's influence on the constitution is unmistakable. He controlled a lot power and influence on it via his buddies, his influence on the american people via his writing, and and his previous government work. Safe to say that Jefferson had the most influence on the constitution.
No, James Madison had the most influence. That's why he is called the Father of the Constitution.

So, I assume you agree with me that Jefferson is a target for removal by the communist lift because of his stances and writings on limited-government and individual liberty?

Am I wrong?
You usually are. His ideas and writings will always be there for anyone to read and discuss. That's actual history. It's also actual history that he was a slave owner and slave rapist. That matters far more than putting his sanitized image on a pedestal.

Jefferson owned over 2,000 slaves. His plantation was a town, with black barbers, blacksmiths, wheelwrights, barrel makers, candle makers, potters, you name it. All of them working for no wages.

Slavery hurt the working class white man just as much as it hurt the slave. How do you compete with zero wages? You don't.
today isn't 250 years ago. people need to stop applying their ever changing standards to all. of history.

Maybe you're declining, considering you morons reject science and embrace myths and fantasies, that's not all that surprising. Me and mine are doing fantastic.
Living off of those from the past while you spout hate for them is not something to be proud of. I was never taught to reject science. I was taught to reject shysters. It is only if I want them or not want them. You don't care. You vote for them over and over. Our nation weakened from the time the Communist started the takeover a half century ago and more. Listening to endless media people and entertainers telling us the end of the world through climate ways and fossil fuels and more is tiresome. Half the nations coastal areas were supposed to be gone by now. We were supposed to run out of oil in the 1980's. Two major parties. Progs lead with their agendas. It is just how much they get. Repubs follow and complain. They give some judges and a tax cut once in a while as we move more and more left. The reconciliation bill is moving us left. It is just how much money to be gotten that determines the speed.

Living off of those from the past while you spout hate for them is not something to be proud of. I was never taught to reject science. I was taught to reject shysters. It is only if I want them or not want them. You don't care. You vote for them over and over. Our nation weakened from the time the Communist started the takeover a half century ago and more. Listening to endless media people and entertainers telling us the end of the world through climate ways and fossil fuels and more is tiresome. Half the nations coastal areas were supposed to be gone by now. We were supposed to run out of oil in the 1980's. Two major parties. Progs lead with their agendas. It is just how much they get. Repubs follow and complain. They give some judges and a tax cut once in a while as we move more and more left. The reconciliation bill is moving us left. It is just how much money to be gotten that determines the speed.
I vote for who over and over? All you clowns know how to do is cry about communists and make stupid claims you never back up.

You usually are. His ideas and writings will always be there for anyone to read and discuss. That's actual history. It's also actual history that he was a slave owner and slave rapist. That matters far more than putting his sanitized image on a pedestal.
Utter horseshit.

Forum List

Back