Another founding father bites the dust, Thomas Jefferson

I'm here cuck boy. Biden is president after a year of rioting and protests and tearing down your statues of Confederates and now we're here talking about Black, Latino and Asian representatives replacing your Founders. Are you cuck boys ever going to lock and load or are we supposed to be intimidated by your threat of it as you lay down and surrender your country?

You are a real tough guy online. Funny, I've never met a leftard that was so honest in person.

They laid siege to the seat of Government, surrounded the entire building while the Congress was performing it's Constitutional duty of counting the votes that would solidify Trumps loss. Then they overwhelmed the security and used brute force to invade the building and starting hunting for law makers, with a particular ire for Pelosi and Pen
Just a handful. Hahaha. Sure pal, they were looking for the tour guides.
Your politically charged words mean nothing. There was no "siege." No one had any weapons. The "Constitutional duty" terminology is meaningless pap. The entire paragraph is a pile of horseshit.

The upshot: A few people at a protest got out of hand and broke into the capitol. Most of the people who get in were let in by security.

We don't have corrupt elections. We have political elections and by that I mean both sides play games whether it's gerrymandered districts, voter ID laws that disqualify IDs that blacks and minorities are more likely to have, challenging ballots and results, but it's a game with rules and you clowns can't produce any credible evidence of rigging. But if you really believed it was rigged and your vote didn't matter then you wouldn't bother voting. There's only one solution in that scenario and either you all don't really believe it or your too pussy to do anything about it.
Oh stop with the stupid. I am tired of hearing it. Everyone can a fucking ID, and they do for welfare, banking, to see a doctor, to register for school all the time. If you can not handle a simple task like getting yourself a simple ID---you should not be voting. You are brain dead.

I know the election was rigged, I have seen it done before but on top of this---Biden can't get people to show up at his rallies--no way he got more votes than Obama especially since the asshole lost more counties than Obama and Hiliary both. He supposedly won a little over half the counties that Hiliary won, which means ballot stuffing in dem controlled inner cites where that fuck wad zuckerberg just happened to donates to millions $$$ to each swing state election controller. Which is further confirmed as the audits did not and refused to check voters against the ballots cast and when they finally did in some areas...Ghost Voters and multivoters where found by the thousands. Dems cheat every year, I have seen them do it for Obama first hand---this year, they just cheated a hell of a lot more. Don't care what fake audits of ballots say--they need to audit the supposed voters.

You are a real tough guy online. Funny, I've never met a leftard that was so honest in person.
Lol. We're real tough in reality too, it's how we're forcing ourselves on you and so far all you have in response is internet talk about locking and loading. Lol. We took down Lee right in front of your fucking faces and what did you do? Hahhahhaha.

I'm here cuck boy. Biden is president after a year of rioting and protests and tearing down your statues of Confederates and now we're here talking about Black, Latino and Asian representatives replacing your Founders. Are you cuck boys ever going to lock and load or are we supposed to be intimidated by your threat of it as you lay down and surrender your country?
Racist motherfucker.

Which part of progressive policy is jailing people indefinitely? Lol. And if you don't like lockdowns or mask and vaccine mandates vote for candidates that oppose them. That's democracy son. It still isn't a dictatorship just because you assclowns don't like the results.
The part that says the capitol police can jail people indefinitely.

If it is so unimportant, why are people like you so determined to have your way with them?
If you didn't know anything about Thomas Jefferson what would a statue tell you about him? It's just a dumb piece of metal in the shape of a man. That's all.

Lol. We're real tough in reality too, it's how we're forcing ourselves on you and so far all you have in response is internet talk about locking and loading. Lol. We took down Lee right in front of your fucking faces and what did you do? Hahhahhaha.
:laughing0301: Your ignorant ass ain't forcing SHIT. Take your pathetic threats of violence elsewhere, you retarded fuck.

There's a difference between being tough and being sleazy.

If you didn't know anything about Thomas Jefferson what would a statue tell you about him? It's just a dumb piece of metal in the shape of a man. That's all.
It's sad to watch someone boast about his deliberate ignorance in a public forum.

Except nearly all of you lie your asses of, to get away with your actions. NOne of you are honest about what you are up to.

That is you being cowards.

If you had balls, you would be honest about why you are doing it, and drop the whiny faggot bullshit about the Civil War, or Slavery and just have teh balls to admit that it is about you showing who is boss.

The only place I see ANY of you talk like you are doing now, is online, when you can get someone riled up and maybe get him banned.

That is how "Brave" you are. YOu talk shit only online, and in the goal of getting people who call you on your bullshit, banned.

Because you are AFRAID of their words.

It would tell you that he was an important man, and that's what ignorant turds like you hate.

Say, I wonder what they're teaching in college these days that leftists completely miss the historical end of things, the warnings, historical operations leading to the worst of societies and so forth? Perhaps they're educated and like things this way? Hmm!

Well Thomas Jefferson is offensive, someone bitched and complained. We're going to consistently bow to the lowest common denominators in order to meet them, an essential piece of left-run operations.

Stand up & cast the first stone MFers. Oh that's right, leftists are righteous. Everyday is opposite day in PROG.

RELEVANT entries, written in 1963:: 13, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32,

You can get medication for your paranoia.

You made a point, about it not being important. So, my question to you, was, if it is not important than why are you so determined to have your way and get rid of it.

Your response, does not address that.

Are you dropping your previous point, because it was stupid and is not refuted?

Libs are such cowards that they can't even admit when they are dropping a point. THey have to slink away from it, like a sniveling weasel.

That's what cracks me up. They keep claiming the statues aren't important whenever they are criticized for wanting to tearing them down, but they spare no effort in their campaign against them.
They go on violent rampages in protest until said statues are torn down, but those statues are unimportant.

Yep. That's what we're dealing with.

You can never believe a Goddamn thing out of a commies mouth, because the only commie virtues are envy and the ends justify the means (aka anything goes).

That's why it is ethical and moral to kill all commies, dead. Listen to Johnny Ramone's directive.

Forum List

Back