Another fake hate crime.

the left seems to celebrate killing those on the right. why is this suddenly different?

Why do liberals want to kill conservatives? Here's a list of liberal threats and attacks on conservatives since mid-2016 - Politics & Policy - News - Catholic Online
Top Ten Reasons Why We Should Kill Off Conservatives - TheTopTens®
Tolerance? Liberals want to kill conservatives - WND - WND
Why not just kill all conservatives? | THE TYGRRRR EXPRESS

now to be fair, i could find sites of the right wanting that for the left also. it's what we have collectively become. only getting upset when the other side does it simply perpetuates the problem.

Let me know when we start mailing bombs to folks and go human bowling without Dodge Charger—-both brought to you by Trump
trump was there?

if you don't hold obama accountable for anti-fa then you're being a dickweed for holding other assholes accountable to trump.

Let me know when Obama’s rallies came with assaults, chanting of nazi slogans, and camera men being attacked—and his vow to pay the legal bills of those who did the assaulting. Okay?

Good point, Republicans dont go to disrupt Democratsrally and all 10 people there. qe dont get violent and dont need to.

For example you didnt see people wearing Obama gear get attacked, because were same and politics doesn't drive our life

Yeah...they don't wear Obama gear; being black was enough for Trump's "very fine people" to attack:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...a169beb0953_video.html?utm_term=.fa1ebbf22f46

Yeah it happens so.much Smollett and many other just fake them now.

Thank you. I accept your concession, although it still needs work.

See this is how argumentative people like you act.

Hypothesis: He personally committed the hate crime hoax to draw attention to supposed anti-gay violence.

Fact: He was repeatedly complaining about gays being discriminated against to other people and was upset there wasn't more outcry from others.
Fact: He committed an extreme act and burnt his own house down, creating a fake "hate crime".
Fact: Numerous people who know him in real life have actually voiced an opinion in agreement with the hypothesis.

Notice how everything is factual and the only speculative part is the hypothesis itself. No generalization is made about all hate crimes based on one anecdotal case, unlike what you're actually taught in today's liberal educational system and the hypothesis itself is not then used as a supporting argument for other claims.

This is how someone like you responds to an actual hate crime if you were a right-winger.

Hypothesis: The Klansman attacked the minority because of racism.

Fact: He constantly runs around screaming about his hatred of minorities according to his family and friends and sleeps with a picture of Adolf Hitler under his pillow.
Fact: He dressed up in a Klan outfit with white sheets and attacked a minority completely unprovoked.

Pogo : "Prove that he attacked him because of racism. You LITERALLY made all of that up! Literally all of it, every single bit of it."

Haha, you spelled "complete failure to demonstrate cause and effect" wrong.

You pulled an ass-sumption out of your ass and put it up as if it were a fact.

Wanna see it again?

Some gay rights activist burned his own house down with his five pets inside to try and draw attention to anti-gay violence.

You'll never work in journalism.

You mean in the mainstream media that jumped all over the Jussie Smollett case immediately before any facts were in and completely ignored the glaring holes in the story until they absolutely couldn't or perhaps the publications like Rolling Stone who had to retract their article "A Rape on College Campus"? Journalists are one of the biggest problems in this country. The MSM would still be wailing about the Jussie Smollett case if his "attackers" hadn't fessed up and forced him to fess up himself.

No idea what you're babbling about dood. I just pointed out that you made an ass-sumption, that you don't know for a fact, and then proclaimed it as if it was fact. DEAL with that.

Assumption? that's all the left does.Smollet case, Covington, kavanaugh, Russia are all bullshit and based on assumptions.

Doesn't address the post at all, does it.

There is soooooo many Trump supporters that are involved in hate crime (LOOK AT CHARLOTTESVILLE!!!!!!! CHARLOTTESVILLE!!!!!!!!! )
that the left have to make stuff up.

Hell the left have been doing this for a while. Remember that hands up fat thug they called a gentle giant?
And That Actor Fella
Had To Pay $3500 To Be Oppressed

Awful to hear. The worst part is the FBI said there were 8437 hate crime offenses last year alone and we are seeing a spike in them the last couple years after them having fallen off pretty hard the previous 8 years. For whatever reason, people the past two years are feeling much more emboldened to commit hate crimes.

And this crap will be what people call out and rail out about instead of this growing issue in the USA.
I suspect a large portion of those are bogus. Supposed hate crimes are being reported for political purposes not criminal reasons.

Crime is crime regardless of motivation.

Anything to base your assertion on? Any fact based proof the FBI is lying? A report from them on a massive increase in fake ones maybe?

Or are you basing this on plucky hope, political purposes, and rainbows?

I mean someone could say they suspect unreported hate crimes have gone up 50,000% in the last two years as well. I prefer to live in fact rather than making up my own numbers land.

There should be no "hate crimes" because there should be no hatecrime laws. Besides, that was just a foot in the door to open up "hatespeech" laws, which was the real goal in the 1st place.

Thank God Americans stopped that lunacy before it got started, otherwise we'd be going the way of UK, Canada, and Sweden.

The Article I Read
Said He Burned The Joint
Because Not Enough Protesters Showed Up
At His Anti-Discrimination Law Celebration Parade

Gotta Create The Hate

buckeye45_73 said:
Where are the gay groups?
From Detroit News Last Paragraph:

Jeff Graves, a drag queen who put on a show to raise money for Joly, said he was alarmed by details of the investigation. If Joly is found guilty, Graves said he will try to get the donations back.

“I feel as though I was used for a money scam,” Graves said.

Some gay rights activist burned his own house down with his five pets inside to try and draw attention to anti-gay violence. Actually, it wasn't his house as he was only renting it and he only destroyed most of his belongings along with killing his pets. Police said the apparent lack of motive threw them off for a bit.

Jackson gay rights leader accused of burning down own home

Apparently there's been a thread merge so not having seen this OP I'll just toss the same question I did to the thread I saw, the one that got no answer.

------ Where does it say what his purpose was in allegedly committing arson? Hm?

Oh wait, I get it. You just made it up. Guess that line about "lack of motive" sailed right over your head even while you were posting it.

A gay rights activists constantly ranting and raving that homosexuals are under constant attack decides to attack himself by burning his own house down with all of his pets inside, having no idea that anyone would possibly consider it a hate crime. You're right, the most logical conclusion is that he was trying to roast marshmallows.

Thank you. I accept your concession, although it still needs work.

Hypothesis: He personally committed the hate crime hoax to draw attention to supposed anti-gay violence.

Fact: He was repeatedly complaining about gays being discriminated against to other people and was upset there wasn't more outcry from others.
Fact: He committed an extreme act and burnt his own house down, creating a fake "hate crime".
Fact: Numerous people who know him in real life have actually voiced an opinion in agreement with the hypothesis.

Notice how everything is factual and the only speculative part is the hypothesis itself. No generalization is made about all hate crimes based on one anecdotal case, unlike what you're actually taught in today's liberal educational system and the hypothesis itself is not then used as a supporting argument for other claims.

This is how someone like you responds to an actual hate crime if you were a right-winger.

Fact: He constantly runs around screaming about his hatred of minorities according to his family and friends and sleeps with a picture of Adolf Hitler under his pillow.
Fact: He dressed up in a Klan outfit with white sheets and attacked a minority completely unprovoked.

Pogo : "Prove that he attacked him because of racism. You LITERALLY made all of that up! Literally all of it, every single bit of it."

Wanna see it again?

Some gay rights activist burned his own house down with his five pets inside to try and draw attention to anti-gay violence.

he does seem a bit too honest for that these days, yes.

Some gay rights activist burned his own house down with his five pets inside to try and draw attention to anti-gay violence. Actually, it wasn't his house as he was only renting it and he only destroyed most of his belongings along with killing his pets. Police said the apparent lack of motive threw them off for a bit.

Jackson gay rights leader accused of burning down own home
OOOOPS! Rumor is he got all the dildos and lubricants out before.

Wanna see it again?

You mean in the mainstream media that jumped all over the Jussie Smollett case immediately before any facts were in and completely ignored the glaring holes in the story until they absolutely couldn't or perhaps the publications like Rolling Stone who had to retract their article "A Rape on College Campus"? Journalists are one of the biggest problems in this country. The MSM would still be wailing about the Jussie Smollett case if his "attackers" hadn't fessed up and forced him to fess up himself.

No idea what you're babbling about dood. I just pointed out that you made an ass-sumption, that you don't know for a fact, and then proclaimed it as if it was fact. DEAL with that.

Assumption? that's all the left does.Smollet case, Covington, kavanaugh, Russia are all bullshit and based on assumptions.

Doesn't address the post at all, does it.

No you didnt. He gave several examples of press bias and you ignored it......

Forum List

Back