Another fake hate crime.

They're mentally ill. Their fans are afraid to admit that, though; they would rather children be raped and people die than be seen as 'unfashionable n stuff' by their dope addled left wing 'peers'..

There is soooooo many Trump supporters that are involved in hate crime (LOOK AT CHARLOTTESVILLE!!!!!!! CHARLOTTESVILLE!!!!!!!!! )
that the left have to make stuff up.

Hell the left have been doing this for a while. Remember that hands up fat thug they called a gentle giant?

There is soooooo many Trump supporters that are involved in hate crime (LOOK AT CHARLOTTESVILLE!!!!!!! CHARLOTTESVILLE!!!!!!!!! )

Hell the left have been doing this for a while. Remember that hands up fat thug they called a gentle giant?

Oh, hell yes, I remember.

If Michael Brown is a gently giant, then I'm the queen of England.

Sadly, racial victim-hood is becoming increasingly popular in the United States, promoted by an obviously divisive, agenda-driven left-wing MSM. It is pathetic how the MSM portrayed Michael Brown (a dangerous, threatening thug) as the victim and and Officer Darrin Wilson (who lawfully used deadly force to protect himself from death or serious bodily injury) as a racist criminal.

For the record, I'm an old man (79) and in everything I've ever done, or said or even thought in my entire lifetime, I have never given any consideration to a man's race. I treated every White man the same as if he were Black and every Black man the same as if he were White and I did so without exemption. From a man who has never entertained a single racist thought, I want all the Michael Browns of the world to understand where I come from: Before your evil thoughts turn deadly, I wish for either your enlightenment or your death. I sincerely hope for the former but with deep regret I accept the latter as an acceptable alternative. In a fair word completely void of any type of improper discrimination, it is far better that the wrongdoer dies and the innocent victim survives.

Nikki Joly...??
.....looking at that '''guy'', I can see why he would have serious mental problems
and:
His mother wasn’t able to take care of him so she gave him up, Joly said in speeches, according to audience members. He flittered from one foster home to another. He was adopted by a Jehovah’s Witnesses couple who, because of his gender identity, kicked him out of the house at 15, he said.
so, it's easy to see this ''guy'' burning his own stuff

..not only are there fake hate crimes, but a lot of black on white hate crimes never get labeled as hate crimes

Sadly, racial victim-hood is becoming increasingly popular in the United States, promoted by an obviously divisive, agenda-driven left-wing MSM. It is pathetic how the MSM portrayed Michael Brown (a dangerous, threatening thug) as the victim and and Officer Darrin Wilson (who lawfully used deadly force to protect himself from death or serious bodily injury) as a racist criminal.

For the record, I'm an old man (79) and in everything I've ever done, or said or even thought in my entire lifetime, I have never given any consideration to a man's race. I treated every White man the same as if he were Black and every Black man the same as if he were White and I did so without exemption. From a man who has never entertained a single racist thought, I want all the Michael Browns of the world to understand where I come from: Before your evil thoughts turn deadly, I wish for either your enlightenment or your death. I sincerely hope for the former but with deep regret I accept the latter as an acceptable alternative. In a fair word completely void of any type of improper discrimination, it is far better that the wrongdoer dies and the innocent victim survives.
I tend to hate everyone. :)

I cannot stand white liberals and I cannot stand black liberals. I have zero respect for people who are given every advantage and still cry.

When a pathetic black asshole like lebron james says NFL owners are plantation owners. My God.

I will never patronize people or talk to someone differently just because of the color of their skin. That in itself is racism.

The fact that there are those that are not even offended by being patronized especially makes me sick.

When I see millionaire racists like spike fucking lee make millions off of the grievance INDUSTRY and he continues to incite racial strife as he lives better than 99% of whites. To pretend he is outside of the one percent and portray himself as a victim constantly as he bad mouths cops as they protect his black ass. He is one of the biggest racists to ever exist in America.

I am just as disgusted with white pieces of racist leftist patronizing shit as I am with blacks that won't shut the fuck up about racism in order to get false sympathy among other things.

They can call me racist all they want. If me getting sickened by blacks allowing themselves to be manipulated by the democrats as nothing but political weapons makes me a racist, then that is what I am. Most certainly.

I tend to hate everyone. :)

I cannot stand white liberals and I cannot stand black liberals. I have zero respect for people who are given every advantage and still cry.

When a pathetic black asshole like lebron james says NFL owners are plantation owners. My God.

I will never patronize people or talk to someone differently just because of the color of their skin. That in itself is racism.

The fact that there are those that are not even offended by being patronized especially makes me sick.

When I see millionaire racists like spike fucking lee make millions off of the grievance INDUSTRY and he continues to incite racial strife as he lives better than 99% of whites. To pretend he is outside of the one percent and portray himself as a victim constantly as he bad mouths cops as they protect his black ass. He is one of the biggest racists to ever exist in America.

I am just as disgusted with white pieces of racist leftist patronizing shit as I am with blacks that won't shut the fuck up about racism in order to get false sympathy among other things.

They can call me racist all they want. If me getting sickened by blacks allowing themselves to be manipulated by the democrats as nothing but political weapons makes me a racist, then that is what I am. Most certainly.
....Spike Lee is a perfect example of a jackass/racist/idiot/etc --but the MSM does not mention that...that went crazy over R Barr's '''racism'''

Some gay rights activist burned his own house down with his five pets inside to try and draw attention to anti-gay violence. Actually, it wasn't his house as he was only renting it and he only destroyed most of his belongings along with killing his pets. Police said the apparent lack of motive threw them off for a bit.

Jackson gay rights leader accused of burning down own home
/—-/ As long as the gaye guy wasn’t wearing black face, the libs won’t mind.

Awful to hear. The worst part is the FBI said there were 8437 hate crime offenses last year alone and we are seeing a spike in them the last couple years after them having fallen off pretty hard the previous 8 years. For whatever reason, people the past two years are feeling much more emboldened to commit hate crimes.

And this crap will be what people call out and rail out about instead of this growing issue in the USA.

Awful to hear. The worst part is the FBI said there were 8437 hate crime offenses last year alone and we are seeing a spike in them the last couple years after them having fallen off pretty hard the previous 8 years. For whatever reason, people the past two years are feeling much more emboldened to commit hate crimes.

And this crap will be what people call out and rail out about instead of this growing issue in the USA.
I suspect a large portion of those are bogus. Supposed hate crimes are being reported for political purposes not criminal reasons.

Crime is crime regardless of motivation.

I suspect a large portion of those are bogus. Supposed hate crimes are being reported for political purposes not criminal reasons.

Anything to base your assertion on? Any fact based proof the FBI is lying? A report from them on a massive increase in fake ones maybe?

Or are you basing this on plucky hope, political purposes, and rainbows?

I mean someone could say they suspect unreported hate crimes have gone up 50,000% in the last two years as well. I prefer to live in fact rather than making up my own numbers land.

And I agree crime is crime. And what studies have found out is that hate crimes based on gender, religion, race, etc not only impact the person the crime was committed against but have a greater impact on the community it was perpetrated against and other similar communities even. So they have a harsher penalty.

Which is why for those of us in America we have had hate crime laws on the books in some way for nearly 150 years.

Anything to base your assertion on? Any fact based proof the FBI is lying? A report from them on a massive increase in fake ones maybe?

I mean someone could say they suspect unreported hate crimes have gone up 50,000% in the last two years as well. I prefer to live in fact rather than making up my own numbers land.
I don't believe the actual crime has increased. I believe the reporting has changed because of political implications.

I don't believe the actual crime has increased. I believe the reporting has changed because of political implications.

Ok, so no proof, just hopes, dreams and your "political aspirations" as the reason for your belief. Got it.

Shim burnt it's own house down because they hate Trump

Shim also killed it's pets. All five animals died: two German Shepherds and three cats.

where are the animal rights groups?
Where are the gay groups?

This stuff is ridiculous and stupid.....burning your own house down and killing all of your pets because you don't like Trump........

Can we just shoot these idiots?

Ok, so no proof, just hopes, dreams and your "political aspirations" as the reason for your belief. Got it.
No proof, just an educated guess based on overall crime statistics.

Shim burnt it's own house down because they hate Trump

Shim also killed it's pets. All five animals died: two German Shepherds and three cats.

where are the animal rights groups?
Where are the gay groups?

This stuff is ridiculous and stupid.....burning your own house down and killing all of your pets because you don't like Trump........

Can we just shoot these idiots?

What's the "hoax"? And wtf does this have to do with Rump?

Also --- who in the fuck is "Shim"? Was he one of the Three Stooges?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back