Another fake hate crime.

Should we remove statues of Lee and Jefferson Davis?

They went to war and killed thousands of Americans.

I think we should stop honoring them with statues and by having their names on public buildings

Do you wish to continue celebrating those who slaughtered thousands of Americans?
the left seems to celebrate killing those on the right. why is this suddenly different?

Why do liberals want to kill conservatives? Here's a list of liberal threats and attacks on conservatives since mid-2016 - Politics & Policy - News - Catholic Online
Top Ten Reasons Why We Should Kill Off Conservatives - TheTopTens®
Tolerance? Liberals want to kill conservatives - WND - WND
Why not just kill all conservatives? | THE TYGRRRR EXPRESS

now to be fair, i could find sites of the right wanting that for the left also. it's what we have collectively become. only getting upset when the other side does it simply perpetuates the problem.

Hey, it was buckeye45_73 's fantasy. Read upward; nobody had even brought up "killing". You done made the point backward.

Outstandingly 'credible' sources too.
so you're going to bitch at me for interrupting someone elses conversation by interrupting my own.

how - pogo'ish.

also - I FUCKING SAID i could find as many for the right doing it also. your selective reading is in full force, i see.

Then that's what you should have done in the first place isn't it.

Instead of trawling around such sterling sources as "Catholic Online" and "Whirled Nuts Daily". :rolleyes:

Blame the victim much? Or just illiterate?
you a fuckhead, or just a fuckhead?

i point out both sides are bad at hate and didn't bother to spend a lot of time proving it by "viable" sources. it's the rest of the sources that show it so well. it's those sources we get it from. your lack of understanding doesn't surprise me at all.

neither does you never-ending desire to be a dick.
Nice foul mouth.
Trump u?

the left seems to celebrate killing those on the right. why is this suddenly different?

Why do liberals want to kill conservatives? Here's a list of liberal threats and attacks on conservatives since mid-2016 - Politics & Policy - News - Catholic Online

now to be fair, i could find sites of the right wanting that for the left also. it's what we have collectively become. only getting upset when the other side does it simply perpetuates the problem.

Hey, it was buckeye45_73 's fantasy. Read upward; nobody had even brought up "killing". You done made the point backward.

Outstandingly 'credible' sources too.
so you're going to bitch at me for interrupting someone elses conversation by interrupting my own.

how - pogo'ish.

also - I FUCKING SAID i could find as many for the right doing it also. your selective reading is in full force, i see.

Then that's what you should have done in the first place isn't it.

Instead of trawling around such sterling sources as "Catholic Online" and "Whirled Nuts Daily". :rolleyes:

Blame the victim much? Or just illiterate?
you a fuckhead, or just a fuckhead?

i point out both sides are bad at hate and didn't bother to spend a lot of time proving it by "viable" sources. it's the rest of the sources that show it so well. it's those sources we get it from. your lack of understanding doesn't surprise me at all.

neither does you never-ending desire to be a dick.

NO, you saw a rightwing hack make a specious point, and you piled on. You jumped on the defense and gave the original perp a pass, because you can't read.
good thing YOU'D never do such a thing, huh?

Rafel’s dad says hi from the Grassy Knoll. LOL
As do "three million illegals". I read about them here:

faketimecover.png

According to the story they were "dancing on rooftops" while it "wasn't raining" even though The O'bama "tapppped his wires" --- only to find they "knew nothing about David Duke", who as the rest of us know, "got more votes than anybody since Reagan". Many very fine people are saying that.

you guys get giddy whenever Americans die, why run from that now.

I think we should stop honoring them with statues and by having their names on public buildings

Do you wish to continue celebrating those who slaughtered thousands of Americans?

Let me know when we start mailing bombs to folks and go human bowling without Dodge Charger—-both brought to you by Trump
trump was there?

if you don't hold obama accountable for anti-fa then you're being a dickweed for holding other assholes accountable to trump.

Let me know when Obama’s rallies came with assaults, chanting of nazi slogans, and camera men being attacked—and his vow to pay the legal bills of those who did the assaulting. Okay?

Awful to hear. The worst part is the FBI said there were 8437 hate crime offenses last year alone and we are seeing a spike in them the last couple years after them having fallen off pretty hard the previous 8 years. For whatever reason, people the past two years are feeling much more emboldened to commit hate crimes.

And this crap will be what people call out and rail out about instead of this growing issue in the USA.
I suspect a large portion of those are bogus. Supposed hate crimes are being reported for political purposes not criminal reasons.

Crime is crime regardless of motivation.

And I agree crime is crime. And what studies have found out is that hate crimes based on gender, religion, race, etc not only impact the person the crime was committed against but have a greater impact on the community it was perpetrated against and other similar communities even. So they have a harsher penalty.

Which is why for those of us in America we have had hate crime laws on the books in some way for nearly 150 years.

"And what studies have found out is that hate crimes based on gender, religion, race, etc not only impact the person the crime was committed against but have a greater impact on the community it was perpetrated against and other similar communities even."

Studies have determined that? LOL!!! What type of ishy-squishy, ideologically driven, heavily interpreted data dredging social "science" was involved?

Awful to hear. The worst part is the FBI said there were 8437 hate crime offenses last year alone and we are seeing a spike in them the last couple years after them having fallen off pretty hard the previous 8 years. For whatever reason, people the past two years are feeling much more emboldened to commit hate crimes.

And this crap will be what people call out and rail out about instead of this growing issue in the USA.
I suspect a large portion of those are bogus. Supposed hate crimes are being reported for political purposes not criminal reasons.

And I agree crime is crime. And what studies have found out is that hate crimes based on gender, religion, race, etc not only impact the person the crime was committed against but have a greater impact on the community it was perpetrated against and other similar communities even. So they have a harsher penalty.

Which is why for those of us in America we have had hate crime laws on the books in some way for nearly 150 years.

"And what studies have found out is that hate crimes based on gender, religion, race, etc not only impact the person the crime was committed against but have a greater impact on the community it was perpetrated against and other similar communities even."

Studies have determined that? LOL!!! What type of ishy-squishy, ideologically driven, heavily interpreted data dredging social "science" was involved?

Still no answer to post 49 huh.

Some gay rights activist burned his own house down with his five pets inside to try and draw attention to anti-gay violence. Actually, it wasn't his house as he was only renting it and he only destroyed most of his belongings along with killing his pets. Police said the apparent lack of motive threw them off for a bit.

Jackson gay rights leader accused of burning down own home

Apparently there's been a thread merge so not having seen this OP I'll just toss the same question I did to the thread I saw, the one that got no answer.

------ Where does it say what his purpose was in allegedly committing arson? Hm?

Oh wait, I get it. You just made it up. Guess that line about "lack of motive" sailed right over your head even while you were posting it.

A gay rights activists constantly ranting and raving that homosexuals are under constant attack decides to attack himself by burning his own house down with all of his pets inside, having no idea that anyone would possibly consider it a hate crime. You're right, the most logical conclusion is that he was trying to roast marshmallows.

Some gay rights activist burned his own house down with his five pets inside to try and draw attention to anti-gay violence. Actually, it wasn't his house as he was only renting it and he only destroyed most of his belongings along with killing his pets. Police said the apparent lack of motive threw them off for a bit.

Apparently there's been a thread merge so not having seen this OP I'll just toss the same question I did to the thread I saw, the one that got no answer.

------ Where does it say what his purpose was in allegedly committing arson? Hm?

Oh wait, I get it. You just made it up. Guess that line about "lack of motive" sailed right over your head even while you were posting it.

A gay rights activists constantly ranting and raving that homosexuals are under constant attack decides to attack himself by burning his own house down with all of his pets inside, having no idea that anyone would possibly consider it a hate crime. You're right, the most logical conclusion is that he was trying to roast marshmallows.

Thank you. I accept your concession, although it still needs work.

Nope. Was working. Guess you made the choice to remain ignorant rather than educate yourself

Psychological Sequelae of Hate-Crime Victimization Among Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Adults from the journal of consulting and clinical psychology would be a simple one.

Canada sourced four other studies in their crown policy manual by their atty general in 2005 as well.

Nope. Was working. Guess you made the choice to remain ignorant rather than educate yourself

Psychological Sequelae of Hate-Crime Victimization Among Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Adults from the journal of consulting and clinical psychology would be a simple one.

Canada sourced four other studies in their crown policy manual by their atty general in 2005 as well.
But is that really how you live your life? The "ignorance is bliss" motto?

Where as long as you don't educate yourself on a topic you can hold onto your ideals and not have to worry if they are true or not? You'd actually rather be uninformed than have a clue??

You are actually saying you don't really think that the KKK lynching blacks in the south had a negative impact on the black community feeling secure?

I'm sorry but you have to be a foreign troll or just a moron if this bit of US history is beyond your grasp.

Not sure where this was going but my post was at the OP, who eventually came back and admitted he made it up.

I might add though, that lynching of blacks took place all over the country, not just the South.

This famous one for instance, in Duluth Minnesota, about as far from the South as you can go and not be in Canada, was the inspiration for Bob Dylan's "Desolation Row". His father had witnessed it.

Not sure where this was going but my post was at the OP, who eventually came back and admitted he made it up.

I might add though, that lynching of blacks took place all over the country, not just the South.

This famous one for instance, in Duluth Minnesota, about as far from the South as you can go and not be in Canada, was the inspiration for Bob Dylan's "Desolation Row". His father had witnessed it.

My bad he was asking me for a source so I provided one.

But it amazes me how many people would rather spout from a position of ignorance rather than educate themselves on the topic and form an informed opinion.

And you are right that lynchings happened all over the US. And the purpose was to intimidate and deny social and political equality. A lynched black man near a voting center made a statement to African Americans wanting to vote. Im glad Americans saw that impact of hate crimes against the groups they were intended to intimidate and put in place laws for harsher penalties. No room to intimidate groups based on race, religion, or sexual orientation in my book.

See this is how argumentative people like you act.

Hypothesis: He personally committed the hate crime hoax to draw attention to supposed anti-gay violence.

Fact: He was repeatedly complaining about gays being discriminated against to other people and was upset there wasn't more outcry from others.
Fact: He committed an extreme act and burnt his own house down, creating a fake "hate crime".
Fact: Numerous people who know him in real life have actually voiced an opinion in agreement with the hypothesis.

Notice how everything is factual and the only speculative part is the hypothesis itself. No generalization is made about all hate crimes based on one anecdotal case, unlike what you're actually taught in today's liberal educational system and the hypothesis itself is not then used as a supporting argument for other claims.

This is how someone like you responds to an actual hate crime if you were a right-winger.

Hypothesis: The Klansman attacked the minority because of racism.

Fact: He constantly runs around screaming about his hatred of minorities according to his family and friends and sleeps with a picture of Adolf Hitler under his pillow.
Fact: He dressed up in a Klan outfit with white sheets and attacked a minority completely unprovoked.

Pogo : "Prove that he attacked him because of racism. You LITERALLY made all of that up! Literally all of it, every single bit of it."

Hypothesis: He personally committed the hate crime hoax to draw attention to supposed anti-gay violence.

Fact: He was repeatedly complaining about gays being discriminated against to other people and was upset there wasn't more outcry from others.
Fact: He committed an extreme act and burnt his own house down, creating a fake "hate crime".
Fact: Numerous people who know him in real life have actually voiced an opinion in agreement with the hypothesis.

Notice how everything is factual and the only speculative part is the hypothesis itself. No generalization is made about all hate crimes based on one anecdotal case, unlike what you're actually taught in today's liberal educational system and the hypothesis itself is not then used as a supporting argument for other claims.

This is how someone like you responds to an actual hate crime if you were a right-winger.

Fact: He constantly runs around screaming about his hatred of minorities according to his family and friends and sleeps with a picture of Adolf Hitler under his pillow.
Fact: He dressed up in a Klan outfit with white sheets and attacked a minority completely unprovoked.

Pogo : "Prove that he attacked him because of racism. You LITERALLY made all of that up! Literally all of it, every single bit of it."

Haha, you spelled "complete failure to demonstrate cause and effect" wrong.

You pulled an ass-sumption out of your ass and put it up as if it were a fact.

Wanna see it again?

Some gay rights activist burned his own house down with his five pets inside to try and draw attention to anti-gay violence.

You'll never work in journalism.

Wanna see it again?

Some gay rights activist burned his own house down with his five pets inside to try and draw attention to anti-gay violence.

You mean in the mainstream media that jumped all over the Jussie Smollett case immediately before any facts were in and completely ignored the glaring holes in the story until they absolutely couldn't or perhaps the publications like Rolling Stone who had to retract their article "A Rape on College Campus"? Journalists are one of the biggest problems in this country. The MSM would still be wailing about the Jussie Smollett case if his "attackers" hadn't fessed up and forced him to fess up himself.

Wanna see it again?

You mean in the mainstream media that jumped all over the Jussie Smollett case immediately before any facts were in and completely ignored the glaring holes in the story until they absolutely couldn't or perhaps the publications like Rolling Stone who had to retract their article "A Rape on College Campus"? Journalists are one of the biggest problems in this country. The MSM would still be wailing about the Jussie Smollett case if his "attackers" hadn't fessed up and forced him to fess up himself.

No idea what you're babbling about dood. I just pointed out that you made an ass-sumption, that you don't know for a fact, and then proclaimed it as if it was fact. DEAL with that.

you guys get giddy whenever Americans die, why run from that now.

Let me know when we start mailing bombs to folks and go human bowling without Dodge Charger—-both brought to you by Trump
trump was there?

if you don't hold obama accountable for anti-fa then you're being a dickweed for holding other assholes accountable to trump.

Let me know when Obama’s rallies came with assaults, chanting of nazi slogans, and camera men being attacked—and his vow to pay the legal bills of those who did the assaulting. Okay?

Good point, Republicans dont go to disrupt Democratsrally and all 10 people there. qe dont get violent and dont need to.

For example you didnt see people wearing Obama gear get attacked, because were same and politics doesn't drive our life

Wanna see it again?

No idea what you're babbling about dood. I just pointed out that you made an ass-sumption, that you don't know for a fact, and then proclaimed it as if it was fact. DEAL with that.

Assumption? that's all the left does.Smollet case, Covington, kavanaugh, Russia are all bullshit and based on assumptions.

trump was there?

Good point, Republicans dont go to disrupt Democratsrally and all 10 people there. qe dont get violent and dont need to.

For example you didnt see people wearing Obama gear get attacked, because were same and politics doesn't drive our life

Yeah...they don't wear Obama gear; being black was enough for Trump's "very fine people" to attack:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...a169beb0953_video.html?utm_term=.fa1ebbf22f46

Forum List

Back