Another fake hate crime.

Jackson gay rights leader accused of burning down own home

Shim burnt it's own house down because they hate Trump

Shim also killed it's pets. All five animals died: two German Shepherds and three cats.

where are the animal rights groups?
Where are the gay groups?

This stuff is ridiculous and stupid.....burning your own house down and killing all of your pets because you don't like Trump........

Can we just shoot these idiots?
We have become so tolerant that perpetual victims must MAKE UP oppression to keep the pressure on.

What a wonderful state of existence.

This union is dead.

Awful to hear. The worst part is the FBI said there were 8437 hate crime offenses last year alone and we are seeing a spike in them the last couple years after them having fallen off pretty hard the previous 8 years. For whatever reason, people the past two years are feeling much more emboldened to commit hate crimes.

And this crap will be what people call out and rail out about instead of this growing issue in the USA.
I suspect a large portion of those are bogus. Supposed hate crimes are being reported for political purposes not criminal reasons.

Crime is crime regardless of motivation.

Anything to base your assertion on? Any fact based proof the FBI is lying? A report from them on a massive increase in fake ones maybe?

Or are you basing this on plucky hope, political purposes, and rainbows?

I mean someone could say they suspect unreported hate crimes have gone up 50,000% in the last two years as well. I prefer to live in fact rather than making up my own numbers land.
I don't believe the actual crime has increased. I believe the reporting has changed because of political implications.

Ok, so no proof, just hopes, dreams and your "political aspirations" as the reason for your belief. Got it.
No proof, just an educated guess based on overall crime statistics.

Educated = fact based. This is a shot in the dark guess. Thanks!

No, they won't stop. We are officially in The Age of Lies.

Do a little research about mankind delighting in the hearing and telling of lies and what that means for the future.

Oh please . Just because we don’t post hate crime link hear on the daily doesn’t mean they don’t exists . That’s the conservative MO.

Oh please . Just because we don’t post hate crime link hear on the daily doesn’t mean they don’t exists . That’s the conservative MO.

No one seems to be claiming it doesn't happen AT ALL. But it sure doesn't happen as often as you idiots would like it to happen...dumbass.

Then, why THE FUCK do you need to manufacture fake "hate" crimes?

That is the most despicable political behavior I can imagine. Complete, wholesale dishonesty.

Your side is not trustworthy. Period.

Jackson gay rights leader accused of burning down own home

Shim burnt it's own house down because they hate Trump

Shim also killed it's pets. All five animals died: two German Shepherds and three cats.

where are the animal rights groups?
Where are the gay groups?

This stuff is ridiculous and stupid.....burning your own house down and killing all of your pets because you don't like Trump........

Can we just shoot these idiots?

What's the "hoax"? And wtf does this have to do with Rump?

Also --- who in the fuck is "Shim"? Was he one of the Three Stooges?

Man I hope this is fake.
9774B181-CF20-4E92-93C0-56AC694AFE43.png

Then, why THE FUCK do you need to manufacture fake "hate" crimes?

That is the most despicable political behavior I can imagine. Complete, wholesale dishonesty.

Your side is not trustworthy. Period.

People fake crimes for their own benefit all the time . Or to cover their tracks .

Like conservatives always claiming there’s illegal voting going on .

I suspect a large portion of those are bogus. Supposed hate crimes are being reported for political purposes not criminal reasons.

Crime is crime regardless of motivation.

Anything to base your assertion on? Any fact based proof the FBI is lying? A report from them on a massive increase in fake ones maybe?

I mean someone could say they suspect unreported hate crimes have gone up 50,000% in the last two years as well. I prefer to live in fact rather than making up my own numbers land.
I don't believe the actual crime has increased. I believe the reporting has changed because of political implications.

Ok, so no proof, just hopes, dreams and your "political aspirations" as the reason for your belief. Got it.

Complete nonsense lol

Scientists make EDUCATED GUESSES everyday when they form hypotheses.

Don't be such a fucking moron

People fake crimes for their own benefit all the time . Or to cover their tracks .

Like conservatives always claiming there’s illegal voting going on .
It would only be like claims of illegal voting if they were deliberately trying to produce illegal votes, then using that as evidence that illegal voting is happening.

Juicy specifically faked his crime for political purposes. Same with the fake Vietnam vet "native america" jackass who harassed a bunch of high school kids to try and manufacture a false narrative.

I will not defend ANYONE pulling that bullshit.

Complete nonsense lol

Scientists make EDUCATED GUESSES everyday when they form hypotheses.

Don't be such a fucking moron

Yes that would be what they call a hypothesis, you are correct. A suggested outcome based on the EVIDENCE.

you have zero evidence so what you are doing is blindly throwing darts at a wall and hoping you get the outcome you want.

Is English not your first language? How do you not understand this?

An EDUCATED guess would be to look at hate crime data (the evidence) and say that the drop of hate crimes from 2009-2016 in the US was due to our president at the time, and the recent spike is due to the change in the presidency.

What you are doing is known as a bias (the opponent of an educated guess, or hypothesis). There's a handful you are using, everything from the Semmelweis reflex, FAE, and self-serving bias to anecdotal evidence, polarization of opinion, and belief perseverence.

If you choose NOT to educate yourself on the topic at hand but remain ignorant despite the evidence suggesting otherwise that is the OPPOSITE of an educated guess.

Last edited:

Do a little research about mankind delighting in the hearing and telling of lies and what that means for the future.

Rafel’s dad says hi from the Grassy Knoll. LOL

As do "three million illegals". I read about them here:

faketimecover.png

According to the story they were "dancing on rooftops" while it "wasn't raining" even though The O'bama "tapppped their wires" --- only to find they "knew nothing about David Duke", who as the rest of us know, "got more votes than anybody since Reagan" and and not only "never went bankrupt" but "never supported the Iraq war" either. Many very fine people are saying that.

Last edited:

faketimecover.png

According to the story they were "dancing on rooftops" while it "wasn't raining" even though The O'bama "tapppped his wires" --- only to find they "knew nothing about David Duke", who as the rest of us know, "got more votes than anybody since Reagan". Many very fine people are saying that.

you guys get giddy whenever Americans die, why run from that now.

faketimecover.png

According to the story they were "dancing on rooftops" while it "wasn't raining" even though The O'bama "tapppped his wires" --- only to find they "knew nothing about David Duke", who as the rest of us know, "got more votes than anybody since Reagan". Many very fine people are saying that.

Link?

And still no answer to any of my questions?

faketimecover.png

Link?

And still no answer to any of my questions?

what question? you made a statement.
As for a link....
Alabama Sen. Doug Jones says ISIS bride Hoda Muthana should be allowed back into the US to face the criminal justice system

why would we ever let her in except to kill her?

you have zero evidence so what you are doing is blindly throwing darts at a wall and hoping you get the outcome you want.

Is English not your first language? How do you not understand this?

Native language has NOTHING to do with the subject at hand, dumbass. Also, if you're going to critique someones command of the English language you should make sure you capitalize the proper words....moron.

Forum List

Back