JETBLUE APOLOGIZES FOR HONORING FUGITIVE COP KILLER IN BLACK HISTORY MONTH TRIBUTE

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
This is how they keep division going between public. They pick each other group off, one by one. There has been an secret entities controlling the government for years. But now they are working on the conservative's party, what they has done to other groups. The ones that attacked the group that Assata belonged to. I believe that they were apart of this secret society. And the wife of one of the slain officers, is a crisis actor that her job is to make sure that the public hates Assata. We all knows now, that this society of Elites exist. That they stay behind the scene so that they can walk among us without being attack. The conservative's party should forgive and forget her, and focus on the real culprits. The media is trying to raise up the level of racial tension. They using the public to do their will by keeping everyone separated.

JetBlue Airways Corporation has apologized for honoring fugitive cop-killer Assata Shakur earlier this week as part of their Black History Month display in John K. Kennedy International Airport.
JetBlue Apologizes For Honoring Fugitive Cop Killer In Black History Month Tribute

Why do we have "black history month" anyways?
It is because they want to create an organization so that they can control the Blacks, like the Congressional Black caucus.. Basically that it is not doing anything for Black people. It is only created to give the Black members of this secret society a paycheck from taxpayers dollars. These Globalist are having taxpayers to fund the members of their secret organization by creating frivolous government organizations, that doesn't do anything for the public. People are wondering why the VA doesn't help the vets. It is because none of them are doctors or medical administrators. They are just their to pretend that they are doing something, flunkies. But when the Globalist needs someone to talk nasty stuff against Pres.Trump. They will call up the flunkies to have them to attack the President, and then say, "See look, even this organization doesn't trust the President". .

Who is these fools are working for? It is surely not for the Blacks. They are being paid by taxpayers to help out with the Black communities. And this meeting was for to discuss about what needs to be done for the Black community. But instead that they were running around screaming and saying, "I don't care about the Blacks. I just don't want to touch him because he is so icky." The Republicans better know who are the real enemies. This Big government are filled with Globalist's shills that is being paid with taxpayer's money.

Over the past decade some 200 employees and contractors from the Department of Homeland Security have accepted nearly $15 million in bribes to look the other way as drugs were smuggled across the border into the United States, The New York Times has reported.
El Chapo trial shows why a wall won't stop drugs from crossing the US-Mexico border
It certainly won't stop ALL drugs from entering the country. It just as certainly will slow the flow of drugs into this country drastically.
What is it about securing our borders the left disagrees with?

Black history is American history.....its year around....like history is.....
Which makes me wonder why the white man in the white house has set aside February, the least popular and shortest month, for the black man thereby encouraging people to ignore black folks the rest of the year.

Black history is American history.....its year around....like history is.....
Which makes me wonder why the white man in the white house has set aside February, the least popular and shortest month, for the black man thereby encouraging people to ignore black folks the rest of the year.

Still, what's the point of "black history month"?

Forum List

Back