Another fake hate crime.

No, they won't stop. We are officially in The Age of Lies.

Do a little research about mankind delighting in the hearing and telling of lies and what that means for the future.

Rafel’s dad says hi from the Grassy Knoll. LOL

Do a little research about mankind delighting in the hearing and telling of lies and what that means for the future.

As do "three million illegals". I read about them here:

faketimecover.png

According to the story they were "dancing on rooftops" while it "wasn't raining" even though The O'bama "tapppped his wires" --- only to find they "knew nothing about David Duke", who as the rest of us know, "got more votes than anybody since Reagan". Many very fine people are saying that.

you guys get giddy whenever Americans die, why run from that now.

Link?

And still no answer to any of my questions?

what question? you made a statement.
As for a link....
Alabama Sen. Doug Jones says ISIS bride Hoda Muthana should be allowed back into the US to face the criminal justice system

why would we ever let her in except to kill her?

I dunno, why do so many rightwing wackjobs dissolve into crying jags whenever a UDC statue comes down? Same thing.

The questions were in post 4. Still sitting there.

Oh and you didn't answer the question you just quoted either. I am not Doug Jones, nor is Doug Jones "giddy".

hy·poth·e·sisDictionary result for hypothesis /hīˈpäTHəsəs/ noun a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation

AKA an educated guess

Some gay rights activist burned his own house down with his five pets inside to try and draw attention to anti-gay violence. Actually, it wasn't his house as he was only renting it and he only destroyed most of his belongings along with killing his pets. Police said the apparent lack of motive threw them off for a bit.

Jackson gay rights leader accused of burning down own home

Boy I wouldn't want to assume that ensures a place in Hell, but if I had to wager.

faketimecover.png

According to the story they were "dancing on rooftops" while it "wasn't raining" even though The O'bama "tapppped his wires" --- only to find they "knew nothing about David Duke", who as the rest of us know, "got more votes than anybody since Reagan". Many very fine people are saying that.

Should we remove statues of Lee and Jefferson Davis?

They went to war and killed thousands of Americans.

I think we should stop honoring them with statues and by having their names on public buildings

Do you wish to continue celebrating those who slaughtered thousands of Americans?

faketimecover.png

I think we should stop honoring them with statues and by having their names on public buildings

Do you wish to continue celebrating those who slaughtered thousands of Americans?

More to the point I'd like to know if Confederate statues make him "giddy".

faketimecover.png

the left seems to celebrate killing those on the right. why is this suddenly different?

Why do liberals want to kill conservatives? Here's a list of liberal threats and attacks on conservatives since mid-2016 - Politics & Policy - News - Catholic Online
Top Ten Reasons Why We Should Kill Off Conservatives - TheTopTens®
Tolerance? Liberals want to kill conservatives - WND - WND
Why not just kill all conservatives? | THE TYGRRRR EXPRESS

now to be fair, i could find sites of the right wanting that for the left also. it's what we have collectively become. only getting upset when the other side does it simply perpetuates the problem.

Some gay rights activist burned his own house down with his five pets inside to try and draw attention to anti-gay violence. Actually, it wasn't his house as he was only renting it and he only destroyed most of his belongings along with killing his pets. Police said the apparent lack of motive threw them off for a bit.

Jackson gay rights leader accused of burning down own home

Apparently there's been a thread merge so not having seen this OP I'll just toss the same question I did to the thread I saw, the one that got no answer.

------ Where does it say what his purpose was in allegedly committing arson? Hm?

Oh wait, I get it. You just made it up. Guess that line about "lack of motive" sailed right over your head even while you were posting it.

faketimecover.png

the left seems to celebrate killing those on the right. why is this suddenly different?

Why do liberals want to kill conservatives? Here's a list of liberal threats and attacks on conservatives since mid-2016 - Politics & Policy - News - Catholic Online

now to be fair, i could find sites of the right wanting that for the left also. it's what we have collectively become. only getting upset when the other side does it simply perpetuates the problem.

Hey, it was buckeye45_73 's fantasy. Read upward; nobody had even brought up "killing". You done made the point backward.

Outstandingly 'credible' sources too.

There is soooooo many Trump supporters that are involved in hate crime (LOOK AT CHARLOTTESVILLE!!!!!!! CHARLOTTESVILLE!!!!!!!!! )
that the left have to make stuff up.

Hell the left have been doing this for a while. Remember that hands up fat thug they called a gentle giant?

Oh, hell yes, I remember.

If Michael Brown is a gently giant, then I'm the queen of England.

Sadly, racial victim-hood is becoming increasingly popular in the United States, promoted by an obviously divisive, agenda-driven left-wing MSM. It is pathetic how the MSM portrayed Michael Brown (a dangerous, threatening thug) as the victim and and Officer Darrin Wilson (who lawfully used deadly force to protect himself from death or serious bodily injury) as a racist criminal.

For the record, I'm an old man (79) and in everything I've ever done, or said or even thought in my entire lifetime, I have never given any consideration to a man's race. I treated every White man the same as if he were Black and every Black man the same as if he were White and I did so without exemption. From a man who has never entertained a single racist thought, I want all the Michael Browns of the world to understand where I come from: Before your evil thoughts turn deadly, I wish for either your enlightenment or your death. I sincerely hope for the former but with deep regret I accept the latter as an acceptable alternative. In a fair word completely void of any type of improper discrimination, it is far better that the wrongdoer dies and the innocent victim survives.
I tend to hate everyone. :)

I cannot stand white liberals and I cannot stand black liberals. I have zero respect for people who are given every advantage and still cry.

When a pathetic black asshole like lebron james says NFL owners are plantation owners. My God.

I will never patronize people or talk to someone differently just because of the color of their skin. That in itself is racism.

The fact that there are those that are not even offended by being patronized especially makes me sick.

When I see millionaire racists like spike fucking lee make millions off of the grievance INDUSTRY and he continues to incite racial strife as he lives better than 99% of whites. To pretend he is outside of the one percent and portray himself as a victim constantly as he bad mouths cops as they protect his black ass. He is one of the biggest racists to ever exist in America.

I am just as disgusted with white pieces of racist leftist patronizing shit as I am with blacks that won't shut the fuck up about racism in order to get false sympathy among other things.

They can call me racist all they want. If me getting sickened by blacks allowing themselves to be manipulated by the democrats as nothing but political weapons makes me a racist, then that is what I am. Most certainly.

Maybe your anger (pathetic really) it's because you are so dumb as not to know the def of liberal.
"For the individual and small gov"
Latin, liber, free.
Quit watching knees news "the more you watch the more uninformed you get"

faketimecover.png

Let me know when we start mailing bombs to folks and go human bowling without Dodge Charger—-both brought to you by Trump

Oh please . Just because we don’t post hate crime link hear on the daily doesn’t mean they don’t exists . That’s the conservative MO.
Sounds like an expansion of "believe all women". Just as i̶l̶l̶o̶g̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ stupid.

Sure, right after that, you can remove Abraham Lincoln from the money and blow up his memorial. He did the same thing. He was, in fact, the aggressor.

Like, Abraham Lincoln?

faketimecover.png

Hey, it was buckeye45_73 's fantasy. Read upward; nobody had even brought up "killing". You done made the point backward.

so you're going to bitch at me for interrupting someone elses conversation by interrupting my own.

how - pogo'ish.

also - I FUCKING SAID i could find as many for the right doing it also. your selective reading is in full force, i see.

faketimecover.png

Let me know when we start mailing bombs to folks and go human bowling without Dodge Charger—-both brought to you by Trump
trump was there?

if you don't hold obama accountable for anti-fa then you're being a dickweed for holding other assholes accountable to trump.

faketimecover.png

so you're going to bitch at me for interrupting someone elses conversation by interrupting my own.

how - pogo'ish.

also - I FUCKING SAID i could find as many for the right doing it also. your selective reading is in full force, i see.

Then that's what you should have done in the first place isn't it.

Instead of trawling around such sterling sources as "Catholic Online" and "Whirled Nuts Daily". :rolleyes:

Blame the victim much? Or just illiterate?

how - pogo'ish.

Instead of trawling around such sterling sources as "Catholic Online" and "Whirled Nuts Daily". :rolleyes:

you a fuckhead, or just a fuckhead?

i point out both sides are bad at hate and didn't bother to spend a lot of time proving it by "viable" sources. it's the rest of the sources that show it so well. it's those sources we get it from. your lack of understanding doesn't surprise me at all.

neither does you never-ending desire to be a dick.

how - pogo'ish.

you a fuckhead, or just a fuckhead?

i point out both sides are bad at hate and didn't bother to spend a lot of time proving it by "viable" sources. it's the rest of the sources that show it so well. it's those sources we get it from. your lack of understanding doesn't surprise me at all.

neither does you never-ending desire to be a dick.

NO, you saw a rightwing hack make a specious point, and you piled on. You jumped on the defense and gave the original perp a pass, because you can't read.

Awful to hear. The worst part is the FBI said there were 8437 hate crime offenses last year alone and we are seeing a spike in them the last couple years after them having fallen off pretty hard the previous 8 years. For whatever reason, people the past two years are feeling much more emboldened to commit hate crimes.

And this crap will be what people call out and rail out about instead of this growing issue in the USA.
I suspect a large portion of those are bogus. Supposed hate crimes are being reported for political purposes not criminal reasons.

Crime is crime regardless of motivation.

Here's a graph of white boys. Gone up 50% under the orange fondler?
Hate Map
A few more than anti fa?
Gone up 50% under the orange fondler

Forum List

Back