Another example of Trump being right.

H1N1 killed how many people? Obama reacted appropriately, at every stage of the new virus....

No, other leaders DID NOT act like Trump by playing it down and lying about it....

Trump lost his reelection bid, because of his poor covid handling.... His super spreader rallies were the final straw.

You couldn't be more wrong if your intention was to be more wrong.

Somehow Trump is too slow in responding to the encroaching pandemic, [News of the virus’ highly contagious nature didn’t surface publicly until Jan. 20, Human-to-human transmission confirmed in China coronavirus] …and it took Trump a whole 11 days to shut down travel with China.

“Trump already signed an order Jan. 31 barring entry to foreign nationals,…” Trump sets new travel restrictions over coronavirus, considering southern border shutdown

Eleven days….

February 29th, first American died of the virus. First American has died from coronavirus, health officials confirm

March 13th…Trump declared a national health emergency due to the virus. Trump declares national emergency over coronavirus outbreak

Obama.....took him 6 months and 1,000 dead Americans to act.

"Obama declares H1N1 emergency

October 26,
2009 8:47 a.m. EDT

Washington (CNN) -- President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."

Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

It isn't until paragraph 10 that this is noted:

"Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

All world leaders try to PLAY IT DOWN. That is one of their essential jobs. Like your obama did with the H1N1 pandemic in 2009. He played it down as he should have cause the panic caused by a world leader that doesn't is worse than the disease.

This is an absolute fact and it surely seems the precious media loves report every day all day the deaths and infections and new cases etc etc etc etc.

Meanwhile the deat rate worldwide is under 1 percent.

Here he is. That pandemic killed over 1500 children. 80 percent of the deaths were people under 65. And it was a global pandemic. The media didn't report the daily infections or any of those stats. No mass call for masks or vaccines nothing.

Do you know what a worldwide panic does as it was done by the Media? No? Look at our world right now. The supply chain fiasco.

Death rate under 1 percent. Don't get it yet? Yeah, I think you do. God bless.

1% deaths of 330,000,000 people if they all caught covid is 3,300,000 dead...

3.3 million dead is 500,000 more dead, than die on average each year of every ailment and disease and accident and natural cause deaths...2.8 million dead in 2019 of all causes....

1% of our population dying from the virus if they all caught it, is a lot more people dead, than what most Americans are comfortable with allowing to die, from this virus....if we had let it run itself through our population...for herd immunity.

Shown you are wrong

You haven't shown anything, jackass! Gees, do I have to teach people math here as well??! All you did is link us to an unidentified, internet dictionary which did nothing but confirm that the phase was commonly if wrongly used in the english vernacular simply because everyone hears other people saying it and repeats the phrase. That does not make it mathematically right.

The fact remains that using the phrase "lowest common denominator" in fact actually means the exact opposite of what those trying to denigrate others with it THINK it means!

That you don't know the term 'lowest common denominator" is often used as an insult?

Try to keep up, Dummy, I know reading isn't your strong suit. I never said anything about it not being often used. My point is that the usage was wrong, started by someone who used it because it SOUNDED right and now repeated by others only because they hear everyone else saying it.

Try to keep up, Dummy, I know reading isn't your strong suit. I never said anything about it not being often used. My point is that the usage was wrong, started by someone who used it because it SOUNDED right and now repeated by others only because they hear everyone else saying it.
Sometimes words have two meanings. You made me quote that ridiculously overplayed song twice now.

Webster's who is an authority on words (as you obviously are not) disagrees with you.

something of small intellectual content designed to appeal to a lowbrow audience
also : such an audience

Looking forward to your next excuse of a post.

You couldn't be more wrong if your intention was to be more wrong.

Somehow Trump is too slow in responding to the encroaching pandemic, [News of the virus’ highly contagious nature didn’t surface publicly until Jan. 20, Human-to-human transmission confirmed in China coronavirus] …and it took Trump a whole 11 days to shut down travel with China.

“Trump already signed an order Jan. 31 barring entry to foreign nationals,…” Trump sets new travel restrictions over coronavirus, considering southern border shutdown

Eleven days….

February 29th, first American died of the virus. First American has died from coronavirus, health officials confirm

March 13th…Trump declared a national health emergency due to the virus. Trump declares national emergency over coronavirus outbreak

Obama.....took him 6 months and 1,000 dead Americans to act.

"Obama declares H1N1 emergency

October 26,
2009 8:47 a.m. EDT

Washington (CNN) -- President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."

Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

It isn't until paragraph 10 that this is noted:

"Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."
Yeah, that flu was a nothingburger. Mildest influenza in years. I hope we aren't going to do this kind of government horror lockdown/mandate thing every year.

You said, "You couldn't be more wrong if your intention was to be more wrong." I like that. :biggrin:

Its just exposes Trump's dementia..

That headline is pretty misleading.

Trump accused Barr of failing to do his duty to investigate clear irregularities in the election process. One of those VERY clear irregularities was completely removing all partisan observers on election night. That alone warranted an investigation, and Barr sat on his ass.

Webster's who is an authority on words (as you obviously are not) disagrees with you.

Once again, Webster's on line "dictionary" is only quoting it's common usage in English parlance now and entirely misses that it conflicts with its actual mathematical meaning! In fact, they don't even explain what it really means--- what a lowest common denominator really is! And obviously, you don't know either or you wouldn't keep putting your foot in your own mouth. :auiqs.jpg:

Once again, Webster's on line "dictionary" is only quoting it's common usage in English parlance now and entirely misses that it conflicts with its actual mathematical meaning! In fact, they don't even explain what it really means--- what a lowest common denominator really is! And obviously, you don't know either or you wouldn't keep putting your foot in your own mouth. :auiqs.jpg:

Except that Weber's is actually defining the term. It's hilarious that you have to put quotes around the word dictionary because now Webster's, an organization that's been printing dictionaries since the 1800s is now suspect.

Classic wingnut.

Nope.

15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading ...
15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe The president has lambasted the WHO for accepting Beijing’s assurances about the outbreak, but he repeated them, as well.

Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins
Trump's effusive praise of China's coronavirus response ...
Politico has an article that outlines 15 different times that President Trump praised China for its handling of the coronavirus epidemic, between January 22 and February 29. More recently, Trump has become harshly critical of China: President Donald Trump yanked U.S. funding for the World Health Organization on Tuesday, complaining that the United Nations public […]

Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
Your feigned ignorance (I say feigned because you have to kidding) is not surprising.

You haven't shown anything, jackass! Gees, do I have to teach people math here as well??! All you did is link us to an unidentified, internet dictionary which did nothing but confirm that the phase was commonly if wrongly used in the english vernacular simply because everyone hears other people saying it and repeats the phrase. That does not make it mathematically right.

The fact remains that using the phrase "lowest common denominator" in fact actually means the exact opposite of what those trying to denigrate others with it THINK it means!
power-of-silence-S.jpg

Except that Weber's is actually defining the term.
Who the hell is Weber now?

It's hilarious that you have to put quotes around the word dictionary because now Webster's, an organization that's been printing dictionaries since the 1800s is now suspect.
I have Webster's Unabridged dictionary on my shelf. These internet dictionaries are a joke. Still, neither version gives you a lesson in math to understand what the term actually means and it is hilarious that you rely on it while still avoiding trying to actually prove me wrong based on what the term actually MEANS MATHEMATICALLY! :lmao: But then I must remember than Americans are really dumbed down now these days!

Who the hell is Weber now?

I have Webster's Unabridged dictionary on my shelf. These internet dictionaries are a joke. Still, neither version gives you a lesson in math to understand what the term actually means and it is hilarious that you rely on it while still avoiding trying to actually prove me wrong based on what the term actually MEANS MATHEMATICALLY! :lmao: But then I must remember than Americans are really dumbed down now these days!
IF you even have an unabridged dictionary, it must be older than ME!

IF you even have an unabridged dictionary, it must be older than ME!

Quit dancing around the issue, Moron. Go back to my original post and PROVE ME WRONG or STFU. Show us mathematically how being a "lowest common denominator" is a putdown according to the actual mathematical meaning of the term! Still waiting!

Trump supporters are the majority.

my friends, we have the numbers, we have the majority, so let's form a movement and re-elect the greatest president in the history of the world!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Forum List

Back