Another Democrat changes parties

A black woman who represents Georgia had to change her political party from democrat to republican after being trashed for supporting the police and school choice

Really, she had no other options.

Gotta link to the story instead of the cute gif?

Gotta link to the story instead of the cute gif?

State rep. Really not news.

Folks are fleeing the demafascsit party faster then people fled East Germany

What is your definition of NEWS?

News is just information.

Of course this is NEWS. Is it as big as Biden getting millions from China and Ukraine? Of course not.
I mean in the sense it's not a huge deal like I know you members of the right want it to be..you know, the whole "walk away" thing.
Not news. :)

I mean in the sense it's not a huge deal like I know you members of the right want it to be..you know, the whole "walk away" thing.
Not news. :)

I know what you meant. Just busting balls. You have a point. A state position fllpping is not like if it was Manchin. Letshave some fun.

Republicans haven't been a "big tent" party since....well..not in my lifetime anyway. :)
They are the party of...not..big tent.
Democrats caused this lady to switch parties because their big tent only includes those who think like them. If you don't. then you are cast out.

Again. No one cares. State Senate seat. Get back to me in two years when Republicans shun her..or she decides that they just pandered to her. :)
Republicans did not pander to her. She decided to leave a party which ignored her opinions and demanded she be loyal to THEIR agenda.

Forum List

Back