Another 'Credible' 'Victim'

`
Kellyanne Conway Says She Was a Victim of Sexual Assault - Is she credible? However, let's forego that for a minute while I quote her;
`
“I feel very empathetic, frankly, for victims of sexual assault and sexual harassment and rape,” Ms. Conway said.She then paused and cleared her throat.“I’m a victim of sexual assault,” she said. “I don’t expect Judge Kavanaugh or Jake Tapper or Jeff Flake or anybody to be held responsible for that. You have to be responsible for your own conduct.”
`
What she is saying is that the alleged rape victim should take responsibility for her actions.
I agree with her.

If you attend un-chaperoned parties where teenagers are drinking heavily, if YOU are drinking heavily to the point where you cause yourself to be vulnerable to whatever, if you witness guys drugging girls and raping them and you don't leave / don't report it, if you come back to those parties and keep attending them....especially if you have been raped already ot one of these same parties ... and you never reported it.....

Sorry, you are not a complete 'VICTIM'.

So far every one of the accusers say they were drinking heavily and were intoxicated. That's just STUPID. No, I am NOT saying, 'They were asking for it'. I am saying they made stupid choices and put themselves in vulnerable positions. I taught my kids to NEVER put yourself in a situation where your safety relies on someone else protecting you or doing the right thing.

Is it possible the FBI isn't quite as stupid as Trump thinks?
Trump is not the one who thinks the FBI is stupid.

The FBI explained this is not their jurisdiction.
-- Democrats responded back by saying the FBI doesn't know what it is talking about, that it IS their jurisdiction.

The FBI has already conducted 6 thorough background checks.
-- Democrats responded by explaining they were incompetent, that the FBI needs to do ANOTHER investigation. ('7th Time the Charm'?!)

The GOP...and FBI...pointed out that the FBI does not make any conclusions, does not make any judgments / decisions, and does not give any recommendations.
-- Democrats responded by basically saying 'Uh-uh', insisting that the FBI can / will issue a final report stating 'Kavanaugh is Guilty'.

Past history proves Democrats only think the FBI is worth a damn when they issue Democrat-Friendly / Anti-Trump/GOP statements / decisions.

Trump is not the one who thinks the FBI is stupid.

The FBI explained this is not their jurisdiction.
-- Democrats responded back by saying the FBI doesn't know what it is talking about, that it IS their jurisdiction.

The FBI has already conducted 6 thorough background checks.
-- Democrats responded by explaining they were incompetent, that the FBI needs to do ANOTHER investigation. ('7th Time the Charm'?!)

The GOP...and FBI...pointed out that the FBI does not make any conclusions, does not make any judgments / decisions, and does not give any recommendations.
-- Democrats responded by basically saying 'Uh-uh', insisting that the FBI can / will issue a final report stating 'Kavanaugh is Guilty'.

Past history proves Democrats only think the FBI is worth a damn when they issue Democrat-Friendly / Anti-Trump/GOP statements / decisions.

Yup. They have already had six investigations of the man. If there were anything to find, they would have found it.

Waste of time and resources.

View attachment 219826

"I attended high school parties although I went to college.

I witnessed guys drugging girls, taking them into a bedroom, then the guys would stand in line outside the bedroom waiting to take their turn 'train' raping the girls. I saw Kavanaugh in line at several parties.

I never reported the drugs and gang rapes.

I was attacked, drugged, and raped at one of these parties.

I never reported it.

I went back and attended more of those HS parties where I got raped and where I saw girls getting drugged and raped."

:wtf:

----------------------------------

Ex-boyfriend says Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick threatened to kill his unborn child, 'was exaggerating everything'

'The ex-boyfriend of Julie Swetnick, the third woman to make uncorroborated, lurid allegations of sexual misconduct against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, told Fox News exclusively on Monday that she had threatened to kill his unborn child and at times even bizarrely asked him to hit her..

"Right after I broke up with her, she basically called me many times and at one point she basically said, 'You will never, ever see your unborn child alive,'" Richard Vinneccy said on "The Ingraham Angle."

According to Vinneccy, Swetnick told him at the time, 'I'm just going to go over there and kill you guys.'"

"She always wanted to be the center of attention. . .. She was exaggerating everything. Everything that came out of her mouth was just exaggerations."

"Swetnick was sued in 2000 by her former employer, Portland-based Webtrends, for allegedly falsifying her educational background and concocting false sexual harssment allegations."

Ex-boyfriend says Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick threatened to kill his unborn child, 'was exaggerating everything'

I haven't heard anyone mention investigating Swetnik's claims. None.
Havent heard anything about them investigating those men that admitted to doing that to the doctor either.
Maybe their is a credibility issue there.
Perhaps, there REALLY isn't all that much in these witnesses stories after all.
The fact that one isn't credible doesn't mean the rest of them aren't. This is another tired smear tactic. This isn't the only thread started on this. It is the smear du jour.
Smear tactic???? Wanting actual facts is a smear tactic??? The lady didn't even mention Kav's name when she was seeing a shrink.
All the sudden it came to her? She has no witnesses to back up what she was pitching.
If you put everything that happened in context, then apply some common sense. What you will come
up with is a smear tactic....AGAINST KAV! Before you say I'm crazy and sexist, take in consideration the democrats track record.
Take in account how Reid lied about Romney, and take in account how Tester lied against Jackson. Take in account Ford's attorney
hand picked by frankenstein. It was a set up smear du jour alrighty.....against Kavanaugh.

Smear tactic???? Wanting actual facts is a smear tactic???

Claiming an attack happened, who knows where, who knows when, no witnesses, no evidence - that is the new Liberal Left 'CREDIBLE'.

Demanding an accuser provide any evidence at all is obviously a 'Smear Tactic'. :p

I'm not sure that this "ex-boyfriend" is credible. The OP makes it appear that he has a sizable chip on his shoulder when it comes to her as to matters unrelated to her Kavanaugh allegations.

I don't think Sweatnick is credible. My hunch is that Avenatti is about to drop her like a hot rock.

She would make a good running mate.

Has Avenetti figured out yet that Sweatnick really was working with 4Chan?

`
Kellyanne Conway Says She Was a Victim of Sexual Assault - Is she credible? However, let's forego that for a minute while I quote her;
`
“I feel very empathetic, frankly, for victims of sexual assault and sexual harassment and rape,” Ms. Conway said.She then paused and cleared her throat.“I’m a victim of sexual assault,” she said. “I don’t expect Judge Kavanaugh or Jake Tapper or Jeff Flake or anybody to be held responsible for that. You have to be responsible for your own conduct.”
`
What she is saying is that the alleged rape victim should take responsibility for her actions.
No she isn't you dummy!
She's saying she's not blaming every man on the planet for what one man did to her. Fucking WISE UP!

Forum List

Back