Another child speaks out about being groomed by the Left

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

They made her do a documentary on MTV to sell the Trans movement to other children, pretending she was now a male.

But surprise, surprise, she regrets transitioning now that SHE is an adult.

The biological female says she cannot even bear to watch the documentary and stated that her appearance in the video was what she looked like "before testosterone" or any other medical intervention.

"I feel like I've kind of suppressed a lot of trauma ... from when I was a teenager going through puberty and I was bullied at school by other girls for being kind of weird and stuff," Milo said. "Also, just feeling like I was going to be an object for men if I kept my body the way it was. Which I know now isn't true."

"I think I was misguided. I think I was rushed into treatment before I explored all possible avenues of my feelings," Milo continued. "I was also afraid to admit that I was uncomfortable with sexuality."

"This is something I hoped I would never say, but I think I regret medically transitioning to male," Milo continued to explain. "I think I completely regret everything I've done; I've been miserable."

Child abuse, pure and simple and I could care less about any Arkansas judge saying that the Constitution defends such abuse of children cuz is does not say that ANYWHERE in the Constitution.. It's time for a revolution against this government of child abusers! Sick

Not one democrat will come out regretting what happened to this child.

Not one.

Instead, they will accuse me and others that oppose doing this to children as haters and bigots.

And yes, this is being driven by democrats, even though Christy Cream came out recently championing child abuse, but we all know he is just a fat arse loud democrat

If Libs want to encourage children to dress up and pretend like they are members of the opposite sex- that's not ideal. However, when a kid grow up, they can get into clothes and exhibit behavior appropriate for their God given gender and no one need be the wiser.

No permanent damage needs to be done.

But when libs feed children powerful sex hormones and perform mutilation on them just so they will, sort-of, appear like they might be the opposite gender, that's just disgusting. Those libs belong in the penitentiary.

They made her do a documentary on MTV to sell the Trans movement to other children, pretending she was now a male.

The biological female says she cannot even bear to watch the documentary and stated that her appearance in the video was what she looked like "before testosterone" or any other medical intervention.

"I feel like I've kind of suppressed a lot of trauma ... from when I was a teenager going through puberty and I was bullied at school by other girls for being kind of weird and stuff," Milo said. "Also, just feeling like I was going to be an object for men if I kept my body the way it was. Which I know now isn't true."

"I think I was misguided. I think I was rushed into treatment before I explored all possible avenues of my feelings," Milo continued. "I was also afraid to admit that I was uncomfortable with sexuality."

"This is something I hoped I would never say, but I think I regret medically transitioning to male," Milo continued to explain. "I think I completely regret everything I've done; I've been miserable."

Child abuse, pure and simple and I could care less about any Arkansas judge saying that the Constitution defends such abuse of children cuz is does not say that ANYWHERE in the Constitution.. It's time for a revolution against this government of child abusers! Sick
Funny, I haven't seen this on the MSM.

Not one democrat will come out regretting what happened to this child.

Not one.

Instead, they will accuse me and others that oppose doing this to children as haters and bigots.

And yes, this is being driven by democrats, even though Christy Cream came out recently championing child abuse, but we all know he is just a fat arse loud democrat
I have yet to hear one lefty say anything about any of these people who regretted what was done to them.

Used to kids would say crazy stuff and parents would say "it's just a phase, you'll grow out of it". And sometimes add a slap upside the head to go along with it. Or just say "don't be stupid".

Now some kid is handed a smartphone and spends their life watching other kids become trannies online. Then the kid comes home and says "I think I'm a different sex" and the parents immediately wisk them off for hormone therapy and surgery and hoist them up on their shoulders to yell "I have a trans child".

Every single parent that has a "trans kid" should be jailed for child abuse and that kid should go live with adults that are sane and rational.

Used to kids would say crazy stuff and parents would say "it's just a phase, you'll grow out of it". And sometimes add a slap upside the head to go along with it. Or just say "don't be stupid".

Now some kid is handed a smartphone and spends their life watching other kids become trannies online. Then the kid comes home and says "I think I'm a different sex" and the parents immediately wisk them off for hormone therapy and surgery and hoist them up on their shoulders to yell "I have a trans child".

Every single parent that has a "trans kid" should be jailed for child abuse and that kid should go live with adults that are sane and rational.

In my day, if a little kid went up to his mum and said he was a girl- mom would just correct him and that would be that.

The idea of feeding little kids hormones so they can grow humongous hooters was bizarre even for libs back then.

Child abuse, pure and simple and I could care less about any Arkansas judge saying that the Constitution defends such abuse of children cuz is does not say that ANYWHERE in theq Constitution.. It's time for a revolution against this government of child abusers! Sick
Let's face it. You're too pussy to do anything.

The majority of children being influenced by the trans agenda have underlying mental health issues. Many parents feel helpless when they try and get medical health for their child and are met with an affirming medical community.

The majority of children being influenced by the trans agenda have underlying mental health issues. Many parents feel helpless when they try and get medical health for their child and are met with an affirming medical community.

Then they need to keep searching. When it comes to your kids you don't hit one or two roadblocks then just throw up your hands and say "it's helpless. I guess I need to get my son's dick chopped off and hormones for my daughter". No self respecting and decent parent would just give up.

Even if all they ran into was medical professionals pushing to trannify your kid then it's time to move somewhere else where that shit doesn't fly. A good parent will do what it takes.

I accept no excuses that a parent is hopeless in not letting their child be a tranny.

Forum List

Back