Another child speaks out about being groomed by the Left

When my wife was eight years old, her father made the choice that she should be giving him blowjobs. That continued for about two years, until it came out what he was doing to his daughter, at which time, he did what was probably the most hono0rable thing that he ever did in his failed and wretched life, which was to put a gun to his head and pull the trigger.

What was done to my wife was horrific, and more than forty years later, it still continues to torment her.

And what was done to my wife was nothing, compared to the abuse that you openly defend against children.

Those of you who would perpetrate or defend such abuse, could make the world a much better place if you would follow my father-in-law's final example; the sooner the better.
My father molested my sister. My ex-wife was molested by an uncle. And then there's your wife. It seems like "the calls are coming from inside the house" and NOT at school or tranny story hour.

Those are REAL issues ...

That kind of shit happens in hundreds of thousands of households. Concern yourself with THAT

I have never defended any sort of attack on children. Not once, not ever

LiarFace.png

Are you trying to defend that as anything normal, proper, or acceptable?

It's not. If what you are describing is true, that is certainly a form of child abuse, that should have been treated as such.
I'm telling you that what you are concerned about ignores very REAL problems and magnifies problems that are not what you claim.

If parents are concerned about children wanting to change genders...don't let them do it.

Last edited:
In Prison, Curried Goats would surely not last very long, if word got out to its fellow prisoners what it is.
I don't have to worry about prison, I'm on the right side of the law. Little cucks who work themselves up with talk of revolution do. Just ask the Dipshits starting ten year bids for their actions during Jan 6th. :funnyface:

My father molested my sister. My ex-wife was molested by an uncle. And then there's your wife. It seems like "the calls are coming from inside the house" and NOT at school or tranny story hour.
Those are REAL issues ...
That kind of shit happens in hundreds of thousands of households. Concern yourself with THAT

Any sexual abuse of children is a great evil.

What was done to my wife was horrific. It fucked with her mind, her sense of self-worth, her ability to feel safe or secure. More than forty years later, she still suffers the effects of this.

But she was never confused about whether she was a girl or a boy, has grown up to be a wonderful woman, has been able to enjoy a fulfilling marriage, including the intimate components thereof.

What your kind now want to do to children is much, much, much worse than what was done to my wife. what your kind wants to do is to rob them of their very grasp of their own sexualities, to mutilate their minds and their bodies in such a way as to permanently deprive them of the ability to enjoy marriage and intimacy the way my wife has been able to.

What you want to do is a level of fucked-up sexual abuse far beyond what my father-in-law ever imagined; far beyond what my wife ever experienced.

And the best thing that you or anyone of your kind could do is to follow my father-in-law's final example. There are some things for which a .357-caliber lobotomy really is one of the best cures.

Any sexual abuse of children is a great evil.

What was done to my wife was horrific. It fucked with her mind, her sense of self-worth, her ability to feel safe or secure. More than forty years later, she still suffers the effects of this.

But she was never confused about whether she was a girl or a boy, has grown up to be a wonderful woman, has been able to enjoy a fulfilling marriage, including the intimate components thereof.

What your kind now want to do to children is much, much, much worse than what was done to my wife. what your kind wants to do is to rob them of their very grasp of their own sexualities, to mutilate their minds and their bodies in such a way as to permanently deprive them of the ability to enjoy marriage and intimacy the way my wife has been able to.

What you want to do is a level of fucked-up sexual abuse far beyond what my father-in-law ever imagined; far beyond what my wife ever experienced.

And the best thing that you or anyone of your kind could do is to follow my father-in-law's final example. There are some things for which a .357-caliber lobotomy really is one of the best cures.
From their own mouths. Teaching LGBTQ kids that it's okay to be LGTBQ is worse than the incestuous rape of his own wife. Jesus Christ. 😄

Not one democrat will come out regretting what happened to this child.

Not one.

Instead, they will accuse me and others that oppose doing this to children as haters and bigots.

And yes, this is being driven by democrats, even though Christy Cream came out recently championing child abuse, but we all know he is just a fat arse loud democrat
That IS the pattern, here.

.....and make no mistake, it is top down here.

Forum List

Back