Another "Clever" Racist gets his ass handed to him via Facebook

please go get an example where helping people was horrible for mankind?

where in history did you learn that from?

OK, I'll go with the obvious on this, the topic of the discussion. Welfare in the United States is designed to keep people dependent and is therefore horrible because it locks people for generations into cycles of dependency.

The reason for that is that true "help" is when givers give voluntarily, then the receivers, churches and the organizations involved in the help are accountable to the giver or they stop giving. When government does it, they do it at the point of a gun and are not accountable to the giver but the receiver because the receivers are in larger numbers. And therefore, the giving is designed according to the selfish desires of the receiver and we end up with what we have.

I still like how you describe taking people's money by force as helping each other....

That's good as far as it goes. BUt further, there is a bureaucratic lobby for more welfare because the more cases they have, the bigger the budgets they get. So everyone has every incentive to continue and expand welfare: the recipients because it beats working, the bureaucrats because it's job security, the politicians because they look kind and compassionate with other people's money.

I love these threads where logic, definitions, rational thinking, are all discarded in favor of self-righteous indignation.

Here.... let's start with something extremely simple, that even a public education student should be able to grasp.....

rac·ist
ˈrāsist/

noun
noun: racist; plural noun: racists

a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

adjective
noun: racist; plural noun: racists; adjective: racist

having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another.

Seems clear enough for a 5th grade, don't you think?
Now let's review the post in question:

jim_brown_comments_1.png.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.png

To which we get such brilliant responses like:

yeap a fucking racist.

So being a racist is only an outlier?

Why yes of course, just look at all the places he listed race! I mean, how you can you count them.... no really.... how can you count them, when there is no such reference? Just look at all the slang veiled referrals to various races? Just look at all the claims of superiority to his own race! Just list all of them!

In fact... list one. Just list one, and we'll have something to talk about. Especially since to do so would require you to lie, thus disproving your own moral superiority.

The very fact that you have to invent this mythical racism, where clearly none exists, is simply proof you can't argue with what he said, all of which is entirely true. That's all there is to it.

I love these threads where logic, definitions, rational thinking, are all discarded in favor of self-righteous indignation.

Here.... let's start with something extremely simple, that even a public education student should be able to grasp.....

rac·ist
ˈrāsist/

noun
noun: racist; plural noun: racists

a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

adjective
noun: racist; plural noun: racists; adjective: racist

having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another.

Seems clear enough for a 5th grade, don't you think?
Now let's review the post in question:

jim_brown_comments_1.png.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.png

To which we get such brilliant responses like:

yeap a fucking racist.

So being a racist is only an outlier?

Why yes of course, just look at all the places he listed race! I mean, how you can you count them.... no really.... how can you count them, when there is no such reference? Just look at all the slang veiled referrals to various races? Just look at all the claims of superiority to his own race! Just list all of them!

In fact... list one. Just list one, and we'll have something to talk about. Especially since to do so would require you to lie, thus disproving your own moral superiority.

The very fact that you have to invent this mythical racism, where clearly none exists, is simply proof you can't argue with what he said, all of which is entirely true. That's all there is to it.

*Pssst* All the other righties tried this already. But since people have minds and can understand suggestions and read between the lines everyone agrees hes talking about blacks unless you believe he's talking about Slavery of Romans.

Of course you dont believe that because that would be a stupid assumption.

He also said Slaves were treated well also. Again you dont believe this either...your nah nah nah boo boo response and lack of defense proves it.

You dont have to look so dumb in order to defend this. I mean you can just say you dont believe its racist and save face but pretending his slavery reference was to some group you are unable to name but its for sure NOT blacks makes you look silly

Last edited:
WHAT??

When did I say that welfare is the ONLY reason that many black communities are struggling right now? When did I say this??! When did I say that slavery had NOTHING to do with the gap?

Please, by all means ClosedCaption post quotes of mine where I said these things and I'll shut up. By all means.

Until then I'm going to categorize you as a completely dishonest poster who intentionally misrepresents his opponents in a pathetic attempt to get a "one up" on the conversation.

Actually where did anyone say that welfare is the only reason?

Have you seen any other reason presented? No...Ok then

What other reasons are they? *psst heres your chance*

This is a debate about what is perpetuating black over-representation in the welfare rolls, (i.e. welfare itself). But the base all goes back to the failure of reconstruction to establish freed slaves as equal citizens.

Actually where did anyone say that welfare is the only reason?

This is a debate about what is perpetuating black over-representation in the welfare rolls, (i.e. welfare itself). But the base all goes back to the failure of reconstruction to establish freed slaves as equal citizens.

Actually its not but you want to move on from defending some asshole with a warped sense of history.

What happened to blacks that might be a reason for their over representation in the welfare roles? When I say what happened I mean tangible shit not something you cannot measure like "gumption" or "want to".

Actually its not but you want to move on from defending some asshole with a warped sense of history.

What happened to blacks that might be a reason for their over representation in the welfare roles? When I say what happened I mean tangible shit not something you cannot measure like "gumption" or "want to".

I answered your question, why are you acting like I didn't?

And this is a debate about what is happening now, and if it is actually doing any good (its not).

All of a sudden you seem to be without a real answer. curious.

And this is a debate about what is happening now, and if it is actually doing any good (its not).

You quoted me quoting you not answering lol.

I asked why do you think blacks are a larger part of the welfare roles? You cant seem to answer unless you are allowed your bags of straw and blame of intanglibles. :badgrin:

It hurts doesnt it? To not be able to have an answer without access to those talking points, doesnt it?

I asked why do you think blacks are a larger part of the welfare roles? You cant seem to answer unless you are allowed your bags of straw and blame of intanglibles. :badgrin:

It hurts doesnt it? To not be able to have an answer without access to those talking points, doesnt it?

I answered, the root is the failure of reconstruction to solidify equal rights to the freedmen, and the 80 years it took for that to be fixed on a government level. That is how they GOT ON to the rolls, what is keeping them there is a combination of their own culture, which does not stigmatize being on the dole for generations, and liberal white progressive culture, which feels as long as money is spent, something is being "done"

Try to ignore that, I know you will

I answered, the root is the failure of reconstruction to solidify equal rights to the freedmen, and the 80 years it took for that to be fixed on a government level. That is how they GOT ON to the rolls, what is keeping them there is a combination of their own culture, which does not stigmatize being on the dole for generations, and liberal white progressive culture, which feels as long as money is spent, something is being "done"

No Whats keeping them there is that 400 years of bullshit cant be reversed in 60 years

BTW you cannot be on welfare for generations or even long periods of time anymore. I dont know why you believe that if A mother gets food stamps and her child grows up and needs food stamps how that is a failure of the program. They would still be poor...just poorer. What? Because a mother gets food stamps her children will be wealthy, rich or not need help.

Why not? Your answer will be..."just because"

Last edited:

No Whats keeping them there is that 400 years of bullshit cant be reversed in 60 years

BTW you cannot be on welfare for generations or even long periods of time anymore. I dont know why you believe that if A mother gets food stamps and her child grows up and needs food stamps how that is a failure of the program. They would still be poor...just poorer. What? Because a mother gets food stamps her children will be wealthy, rich or not need help.

These programs were meant to elevate people and get them on their own. Generational dependency means something isn't working.

60 years is 3 generations, a long freaking time. Japan and Germany were bombed into the stone age and recovered within 20.

You still don't see the point trying to be made that the programs are failures for their original intent, which was to boost people up. They instead manage to keep people down.

These programs were meant to elevate people and get them on their own. Generational dependency means something isn't working.

60 years is 3 generations, a long freaking time. Japan and Germany were bombed into the stone age and recovered within 20.

You still don't see the point trying to be made that the programs are failures for their original intent, which was to boost people up. They instead manage to keep people down.

1. Yes, I notice this is your post where you state facts. Water is wet is a good one also

2. And a Decade is 10 years. That has nothing to do with your Fake number with fake people who can never be on welfare for 60 years. Continue

3. I know! You've managed to show that once you get on welfare no one ever is allowed to get off. Except thats not true and if that isnt true...then that means it is successful in some aspect. That burns you up so you rely on the short fiction story you told yourself above.

What happened to blacks that might be a reason for their over representation in the welfare roles?

Right there is the loser mentality that makes liberals what you are. Victimization, cop outs and excuses. Someone did something to them, now they can't succeed. You're full of it, blacks can succeed just like anyone else can.

1. Yes, I notice this is your post where you state facts. Water is wet is a good one also

2. And a Decade is 10 years. That has nothing to do with your Fake number with fake people who can never be on welfare for 60 years. Continue

3. I know! You've managed to show that once you get on welfare no one ever is allowed to get off. Except thats not true and if that isnt true...then that means it is successful in some aspect. That burns you up so you rely on the short fiction story you told yourself above.

I use the term "generation" which is usually a 20 year period, learn to read.

Your last point is the most idiotic. You have to go with the argumentum ad absurdum exaggeration of my statement, and yet you move the goal posts to say that the programs are successful because SOME people get off them, while ignoring those who remain in the system and the new people added to it.

You keep thinking you are making points here, where all you are doing is making yourself look like the idiot we have all come to know.

Forum List

Back