Another child sues for being sexually mutilated by the Left

Curried Goats runs away like a little bitch every time I post that...it's hilarious.
I'm more than happy to educate you on how reproduction works Marvin. 😄

Trans men, who are biological females who feel incongruity between their identity and physiology, and who have a working female reproductive system can still get pregnant through male/female intercourse or in vitro fertilization.

Any other questions?

Trans men, who are biological females who feel incongruity between their identity and physiology, and who have a working female reproductive system can still get pregnant through male/female intercourse or in vitro fertilization.

Any other questions?

Yo Skippy, men can't get pregnant. That's science

Any other questions?

You're explaining normal male/female reproduction (awkwardly, I might add). That's got nothing to do with your insistence that men can get pregnant.

Try again?

Any other questions?
those arent men retard.

This isn't science. It's propaganda, and you're too stupid to tell the difference. A woman who dresses up like a man isn't a man, dipshit, and never will be.
In what cosplay world are you the arbiter of what is and isn't science? At some point aren't you embarrassed by the reality of you not being a scientist or medical professional and Yale Medical School being a respected institution? I don't know honestly. Maybe you folks are really all that emotionally stunted.

In what cosplay world are you the arbiter of what is and isn't science? At some point aren't you embarrassed by the reality of you not being a scientist or medical professional and Yale Medical School being a respected institution? I don't know honestly. Maybe you folks are really all that emotionally stunted.

LOL. You'll never convince intelligent, educated people that a woman who dresses like a man is a man. That type of fantasy is strictly for the dumb folks like you.

LOL. You'll never convince intelligent, educated people that a woman who dresses like a man is a man. That type of fantasy is strictly for the dumb folks like you.
Where are all these supposed intelligent and educated people who agree with you? 😄

Its just cosplay on top of cosplay on top of cosplay.

Can a man get pregnant?

Nope and it's just that simple. Your science won't change that

Any other questions?
I’ll say this for my dude Curried: He is willing to say that he believes that the definition of “a woman” is anyone who identifies as a woman. It is a circular and obviously false definition, but most Democrats firmly believe it.

Yet not a single Biden nominee has been willing to give that answer in front of the Senate, nor has any elected Democrat that I know of.

Forum List

Back