Teen mutilated by Dr. when she was 13 and suffering from gender dysphoria suing Dr. over breast removal surgery.

whats the suicide rate for trannies??

In fact....the NIH research in Britain......can't get more left than that......found mutilation doesn't help....

Here’s how The Guardian summarized the results of a review of “more than 100 follow-up studies of post-operative transsexuals” by Birmingham University’s Aggressive Research Intelligence Facility:

[The Aggressive Research Intelligence Facility], which conducts reviews of health care treatments for the [National Health Service], concludes that none of the studies provides conclusive evidence that gender reassignment is beneficial for patients. It found that most research was poorly designed, which skewed the results in favor of physically changing sex. There was no evaluation of whether other treatments, such as long-term counseling, might help transsexuals, or whether their gender confusion might lessen over time.

“There is huge uncertainty over whether changing someone’s sex is a good or a bad thing,” said Chris Hyde, the director of the facility. Even if doctors are careful to perform these procedures only on “appropriate patients,” Hyde continued, “there’s still a large number of people who have the surgery but remain traumatized—often to the point of committing suicide.”

Of particular concern are the people these studies “lost track of.” As The Guardian noted, “the results of many gender reassignment studies are unsound because researchers lost track of more than half of the participants.” Indeed, “Dr. Hyde said the high drop-out rate could reflect high levels of dissatisfaction or even suicide among post-operative transsexuals.”

In fact....the NIH research in Britain......can't get more left than that......found mutilation doesn't help....

Here’s how The Guardian summarized the results of a review of “more than 100 follow-up studies of post-operative transsexuals” by Birmingham University’s Aggressive Research Intelligence Facility:

“There is huge uncertainty over whether changing someone’s sex is a good or a bad thing,” said Chris Hyde, the director of the facility. Even if doctors are careful to perform these procedures only on “appropriate patients,” Hyde continued, “there’s still a large number of people who have the surgery but remain traumatized—often to the point of committing suicide.”

Of particular concern are the people these studies “lost track of.” As The Guardian noted, “the results of many gender reassignment studies are unsound because researchers lost track of more than half of the participants.” Indeed, “Dr. Hyde said the high drop-out rate could reflect high levels of dissatisfaction or even suicide among post-operative transsexuals.”

It's a distraction from important matters.
A freak side-F'in-show!!

I really wish the science would develop a full proof test for minors based on what we know of the brain and its wiring. This way there'd be fewer of these...Of course, personal responability is important and I'd hope people would think things through. You know that conservative thing that you whine about when it comes to your retirement or what not.

Of course only 1-2% of all transitions end up this way so it is pretty rare.

At the age of 13 you are not responsible to make life altering changes. Adults are supposed to be there to guide you through the various phases children normally go through. That's why you don't let your son jump off the roof because he thinks he's superman or let him get a tattoo because he wants to be a biker when he grows up.

If a doctor says the word "No.", they are pretty much saying no to another paycheck which is why they do not say "No."

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There are no bored doctors in this country. The last few people I know had to wait in ER for over a day to get a bed. Doctors don't need to do these things to make a living.

Should be suing her parents as well because in the end they are ultimately to blame. They could have stopped it any time, never let see the Dr in the first place, or raised her to not be such a weak willed and spineless sheep that she wouldn't have bought into the nonsense to begin with.

The parents are at fault more than anyone else.

Any parent that would allow this to happen is a flake. But Doctors are not trained to cater to flakes, they are trained to practice medicine and do what they can to relieve ailments associated with disease and conditions. If the parent(s) didn't know better the doctor should have. I hope they sue him out of business and he loses his license to practice.

Better, more honest headline:

'Highly impressiomable mentally under-developed child confused / brainwashed / indoctrinated by sick liberal pedos / freaks who then mutilated her genitals / body now suing her abusers'

I really wish the science would develop a full proof test for minors based on what we know of the brain and its wiring. This way there'd be fewer of these...Of course, personal responability is important and I'd hope people would think things through. You know that conservative thing that you whine about when it comes to your retirement or what not.

Of course only 1-2% of all transitions end up this way so it is pretty rare.
50% of trans have problems sitting and peeing.

Should be suing her parents as well because in the end they are ultimately to blame. They could have stopped it any time, never let see the Dr in the first place, or raised her to not be such a weak willed and spineless sheep that she wouldn't have bought into the nonsense to begin with.

The parents are at fault more than anyone else.
If she's grown now she's at fault somewhat. I'm assuming she was and still is an hysteric who is frantic for attention, attention, attention. She got lots of attention for the first "sex change" and now she wants to do it again and get more attention.

She is of course insane. All of them are. Tranny is just the fashion this decade for psychotics.

At the age of 13 you are not responsible to make life altering changes. Adults are supposed to be there to guide you through the various phases children normally go through. That's why you don't let your son jump off the roof because he thinks he's superman or let him get a tattoo because he wants to be a biker when he grows up.

And these same people will claim that college loans should be forgiven because the adults that took them out didn’t realize the ramifications of taking out loans. 🤦‍♂️

But a 13 year old know enough to have her breasts removed and go on puberty blockers?

Monsters.

I say let freedom ring! You taliban that want to butt into everyone live can kiss my ass! If they want to detransition then like I said they can get a BA or it is very easy to regrow breast by taking hormones of the kind that leads to the gender they wish to be. The later is what I am doing. Maybe one day I'd like to get a BA.

I say let freedom ring! You taliban that want to butt into everyone live can kiss my ass! If they want to detransition then like I said they can get a BA or it is very easy to regrow breast by taking hormones of the kind that leads to the gender they wish to be. The later is what I am doing. Maybe one day I'd like to get a BA.

Or, they can find the doctor that did this shit, sue him until he has nothing, then start suing the shit out of you monsters that promote this shit.

Just saying.

This isn't about you; you can F yourself up all you like, and in the future suicide will be your only escape route. This is about mutilation of children by licensed physicians.

Forum List

Back