AOC Confronted For Pro-War Votes, BETRAYAL Of Promises: ‘You Are The ESTABLISHMENT’

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
AOC was confronted by actual liberals who in their words called her a supporter of the Nazism in Ukraine. And man it really was something to see these were American citizens confronting AOC the so-called Democrat the so-called liberal.

The liberals in the audience then took a stand for a real American Tulsi Gabbard.

She has bought into the talking point on Russia being intent on continuing to go on to conquering Europe and then with China's help, to conquer the world.

Does anybody know if she's left herself some room to become antiwar, or is she solidly committed to Biden and the prowar side?

And more important, is the GOP going to seriously challenge Biden's war, or are they going to just blow smoke and be of no concern to AOC? So far there is equal probability that the GOP will join AOC in cheerleading the war against Russia.

Who said the right-leaning like neo-cons?

For example I view Nikki Haley as the neocon's prom queen.
Not me. However it’s apparent many cons/Rs think AOC is a fucking crazed leftist. Am I right?

Haley is no doubt a disgusting neocon. She’s John Bolton in a dress and heels (Ugh!). But again, some cons love her.

Not me. However it’s apparent many cons/Rs think AOC is a fucking crazed leftist. Am I right?

Haley is no doubt a disgusting neocon. She’s John Bolton in a dress and heels (Ugh!). But again, some cons love her.
John Bolton is like an alien the guy is A disgrace to America. That was Donald Trump‘s worst pick for a cabinet position.

g5000 and all the other so-called Americans with Ukrainian flags in your avatar

You’re on the wrong side of history my friends

Forum List

Back