Another child sues for being sexually mutilated by the Left

I’ll say this for my dude Curried: He is willing to say that he believes that the definition of “a woman” is anyone who identifies as a woman. Most Democrats firmly believe that, but not a single Biden nominee has been willing to give that answer in front of the Senate, nor has any elected Democrat that I know of.

Yep, cult members will say crazy shit in public.

Where are the unbiased and poor and destitute institutions who agree with you Marvin? 😄

You can't show me a "scientific" source that claims what you're claiming, that a woman who dresses like a man is a man. Stop lying, no one but the other dumb people and the predatory corporations who are lying for profit are on your side.

You can't show me a "scientific" source that claims what you're claiming, that a woman who dresses like a man is a man. Stop lying, no one but the other dumb people and the predatory corporations who are lying for profit are on your side.
Why put scientific in quotation marks? Is that perhaps so you can dismiss all the institutions ago disagree with you? By the way where are the poor boy outfits that you claim support your view? 😄

Answers to your questions about transgender people, gender identity, and gender expression

That's not a man, you dumb hillbilly!

LOL!
I expect he was confused by the constant use of the wrong male pronouns in the article, referring to a pregnant woman throughout as "he!" I'm thinking these guys don't only not follow the science, they can't talk normal English, either.

I expect he was confused by the constant use of the wrong male pronouns in the article, referring to a pregnant woman throughout as "he!" I'm thinking these guys don't only not follow the science, they can't talk normal English, either.
And where do you cosplay as a scientist? 😄

That link doesn't say what you're claiming it says, and your inability to show me that it does proves you're lying. You're a gullible hick, and the corporations know it.
Let's try again.

Transgender man receiving testosterone treatment became pregnant and delivered a girl: A case report - PubMed

Abstract

Many transgender men receive testosterone therapy to achieve virilization. The therapy is often mistaken for having a contraceptive effect because it causes amenorrhea. However, some treated patients become pregnant, which is not well known. A 25-year-old transgender man who had received testosterone for 3 years had an unplanned pregnancy during discontinuation of treatment. He was unaware of his pregnancy, resumed testosterone, and continued treatment until pregnancy was confirmed. His female child was exposed to androgens during the fetal period; thus, careful, long-term observation was required. He developed insomnia and depression during the postpartum, and giving birth made it difficult for him to change his family register to male. Transgender men can become pregnant through sexual intercourse with biological men, even during hormone replacement therapy, so correct contraception is necessary to avoid unwanted pregnancies. Transgender sex education is important to increase awareness of this issue among individuals and medical professionals.

There was nothing wrong with a 13yr olds breast. It was her mind that was 13yrs old, with no idea what next year would bring, much less 10 years from then.

Doctors should not be operating on anyone, when there's nothing actually physically wrong.

Forum List

Back