Another 2020 Election Fraud Case Thrown Out Of Court

You're deranged, FruitLoops. He did no such thing. He was promoting an anti-fraud hotline, iwillvote.com and 833‐DEM-VOTE.

If truth and reality were on your side, nutjob, you wouldn't need to post edited videos like that.
You heard what he said. You keep posting like you think I am going to believe anything you say. I going to have to tell you again how stupid you are.

You heard what he said. You keep posting like you think I am going to believe anything you say. I going to have to tell you again how stupid you are.
Yes, he said...

Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com

... and he said ...

And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE.

... which you left out in a failed effort to change the context of what he was saying.

Why did you lie like that?

I hope you're right, but there seems to be a fairly large segment of the population that will believe anything that comes out of his mouth.
Those numbers are a lot smaller than you realize and they're getting smaller by the day. Who wants to listen to a crybaby complain all the time. He got booed at the last couple of his rallies because for a change you did the right thing and got the booster as well as he's got all of it he started this stuff and he believes in it or else he wouldn't be taking the shots I don't know how it turned out his supporters don't believe him don't support him anymore because of that. They're just crazier than he is.

Those numbers are a lot smaller than you realize and they're getting smaller by the day. Who wants to listen to a crybaby complain all the time. He got booed at the last couple of his rallies because for a change you did the right thing and got the booster as well as he's got all of it he started this stuff and he believes in it or else he wouldn't be taking the shots I don't know how it turned out his supporters don't believe him don't support him anymore because of that. They're just crazier than he is.
Gas and Groceries speak louder than wishful thinking...

The economy was great until the Chinese allowed COVID to pass outside their own border.
And Biden sucks.
The economy is still doing well under Biden. Inflation is hurting it but we still have 6.2 million jobs added on his watch and annualized real GDP growth of 5%.

Why should I bother when, like a true "software engineer", you cherry picked the one you like.
Does anything cause you embarrassment?
It's not my job to fulfil your wishes. If you want to see more polls, go look for them.

The economy is still doing well under Biden. Inflation is hurting it but we still have 6.2 million jobs added on his watch and annualized real GDP growth of 5%.
My fuel and food bills have tripled and you're lying though your ass.
Do you still live with your parents?
If you live on your own and you pay your own bills you know you're lying.

And you base his re-election on ... what?
Point taken.....the pendulum trend mostly. But inflation is murderous at this point and may not even be Biden's fault. However that is not how the voters work.

Point taken.....the pendulum trend mostly. But inflation is murderous at this point and may not even be Biden's fault. However that is not how the voters work.
Well, either you or Faun is lying about inflation.
I know who is lying and it isn't you.

Forum List

Back