Another 2020 Election Fraud Case Thrown Out Of Court

I stated that if you are saying your gas and food prices haven't tripled since Biden, you're a liar.

LOL

Dumbfuck, that's not actually a question. :eusa_doh:

Plus, I demonstrated you're lying about gas prices.

I also asked directly that if you deny that these prices have tripled, you probably live with your parents or someone else is taking care of you.

I of course denied those prices have tripled by showing you lied about gas prices. I answered your question about who pays my bills. I live with my wife and kids and no, they don't take care of me.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Ooooh, you got back a whole recordset, did ya?

giphy.gif

I do the Amazon type programming from database to screen interaction.

Thanks for admitting your mommy and daddy pay your bills.
Are you dating anyone?

I do the Amazon type programming from database to screen interaction.

Thanks for admitting your mommy and daddy pay your bills.
Are you dating anyone?
LOL

As always, your delusions are noted and laughed at.

LOL

Dumbfuck, that's not actually a question. :eusa_doh:

Plus, I demonstrated you're lying about gas prices.

I of course denied those prices have tripled by showing you lied about gas prices. I answered your question about who pays my bills. I live with my wife and kids and no, they don't take care of me.
icon_rolleyes.gif
What city do you live in where your costs haven't tripled?

What city do you live in where your costs haven't tripled?
I live in Boca Raton. Last time I got gas, I think I paid around $3.50. For gas prices to have tripled under Biden, I would have had to have paid around $1.17 a gallon.

Are ya feeling stupid yet?

I live in Boca Raton. Last time I got gas, I think I paid around $3.50. For gas prices to have tripled under Biden, I would have had to have paid around $1.17 a gallon.

Are ya feeling stupid yet?
In Nassau County and Miami, gas was just around $1.19 a gallon when Biden took office.
Perhaps I should have my daughter and son-in-law check out Boca Raton.

Aww, you poor thing. You just reek of jealousy.

:itsok:
Not at all, although it's been a very long time since I was relegated to server side batch type of programming.
The administrator's like my interfaces and the fact that they can customize their interfaces up the kazoo.
And yes, I was doing today's latest tricks back in the mid-90s already.
Not to mention other database/interface linked tricks.
I was using the Tag property extensively with the recordset internal properties to completely eliminate statements that were needed to move data to screen fields and vice versa.
Imagine almost no coding needed in hundreds of screens.

Everybody notice how Faun never answers a question directly.
If your coding skills are anything like your posting skills, I'm amazed you haven't been fired.
Thank your parents for paying your bills and not tossing your ass out on the street.
It’s why she’s on ignore

Faun's a man.
Yep...a man selected Faun as a user name.
Don't ask.
LOL

"Faun" is a female's name? From where do you get that idea? And here I thought it was the name of a male character in a movie, which is where I selected it from.

Last edited:
LOL

"Faun" is a female's name? From where do you get that idea? And here I thought it was the name of a male character in a movie, which is where I selected it from.
I apologize about inflation; you are correct.
I was just discussing this with my wife and she confirmed that thousands of super wealthy Orthodox Jews have already moved there with many more on the way.
I'm not being facetious when I state that businesses in Boca Raton rip you off on a regular basis.
Your gas prices must have already been way over the national norm.

I apologize about inflation; you are correct.
I was just discussing this with my wife and she confirmed that thousands of super wealthy Orthodox Jews have already moved there with many more on the way.
I'm not being facetious when I state that businesses in Boca Raton rip you off on a regular basis.
Your gas prices must have already been way over the national norm.
No one ever said opulence is cheap.

The MAGA jihadis don't care. Like zombies, they'll just keep going, no matter what. This could happen a thousand times.

They've made a mockery of the electoral system on which our country is based, while claiming to love America.
RUSSIA

Forum List

Back